Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread 20:36 - Feb 22 with 55287 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 19:26]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:11 - Feb 26 with 2839 viewsLuther27

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:00 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

It's a win win for him. Keeps the heat off.

£10 fine from the EFL? Spineless
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:14 - Feb 26 with 2816 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:22 - Feb 26 by sainthelens

I stand corrected, doesn't alter much tho.

Nope he was useless incompetent, biased, a homer, a cheat, possible corrupt.
Those were his good points.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:16 - Feb 26 with 2797 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 26 by ploppy

Clearly, Cooper's not going to call the referee a cheat in front of the media. All that would do is get him a fine and maybe a touchline ban. No point. You've got to say it in such a way that those in authority know what you mean, without actually saying it.

Well, theyll quickly by pass those comments .
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:27 - Feb 26 with 2734 viewsploppy

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:16 - Feb 26 by swan65split

Well, theyll quickly by pass those comments .

What would expect Cooper to say to the media?
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:28 - Feb 26 with 2730 viewsLuther27

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:07 - Feb 26 by ploppy

Clearly, Cooper's not going to call the referee a cheat in front of the media. All that would do is get him a fine and maybe a touchline ban. No point. You've got to say it in such a way that those in authority know what you mean, without actually saying it.

After watching him on the touch line against Huddersfield would we notice he’s missing?
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:56 - Feb 26 with 2632 viewsgrabsplatter

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 22:59 - Feb 26 by swan65split

Not strong enough, he should have ripped into the Twot.

Watch the press conference, he couldn't really have made his point any more clearly.
He's made plenty of mistakes this season & he doesn't convince me but I can't fault him tonight.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 01:00 - Feb 27 with 2518 viewsNotLoyal

What occurred with the stewards?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 02:00 - Feb 27 with 2476 viewsTimTtam

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 01:00 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

What occurred with the stewards?

Well.

Just seen the incidents. There was at minimum 1 penalty we should've got. Sounds like the ref was horrible throughout the game.

Good to see Cooper taking serious action. Other clubs should follow suit. Basically every team has been screwed over at some point this season.

This is why I have always been a fan of VAR. If used correctly, we get 2 penalties.

My name is Matt
Poll: Best option in regards to the EPL & EFL seasons?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 07:31 - Feb 27 with 2244 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:27 - Feb 26 by ploppy

What would expect Cooper to say to the media?

He should call it as it is......call the kent a useless bit of shyte, and needs to be downgraded at least.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 07:31 - Feb 27 with 2245 viewsminimichu

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 23:56 - Feb 26 by grabsplatter

Watch the press conference, he couldn't really have made his point any more clearly.
He's made plenty of mistakes this season & he doesn't convince me but I can't fault him tonight.

Agreed. We all asked/wanted Cooper to lay it on thick with the bent ref and I thought he did in spades. Couldn’t have said much more and to the point. If he’s fined, who cares coz performances like that can’t be brushed under the carpet although sadly, it probably will.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 07:57 - Feb 27 with 2193 viewsswan65split

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 07:31 - Feb 27 by minimichu

Agreed. We all asked/wanted Cooper to lay it on thick with the bent ref and I thought he did in spades. Couldn’t have said much more and to the point. If he’s fined, who cares coz performances like that can’t be brushed under the carpet although sadly, it probably will.

Ive not seen the video, only the comments on BBC match report, and report on WOL this morning , the Swans taking it further, I shall be writing this afternoon, including the links and my opinions after 56 years of watching FL games .

It wont do much I am sure of that as we will probably see TR reffing in the future...and probably in PL.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:33 - Feb 27 with 2029 viewsJohnw102

From the Fulham Fans site So its not just us that thought it.

Was just about to say that we couldn’t win even with the most biased ref I’ve ever seen.

But wow, if that doesn’t give us something leading into Saturday then nothing will

Brilliant!! And at long last a homer of a ref!

That could have been a pen. Really dodged a bullet there.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:40 - Feb 27 with 2016 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 07:57 - Feb 27 by swan65split

Ive not seen the video, only the comments on BBC match report, and report on WOL this morning , the Swans taking it further, I shall be writing this afternoon, including the links and my opinions after 56 years of watching FL games .

It wont do much I am sure of that as we will probably see TR reffing in the future...and probably in PL.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:43 - Feb 27 with 2006 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:33 - Feb 27 by Johnw102

From the Fulham Fans site So its not just us that thought it.

Was just about to say that we couldn’t win even with the most biased ref I’ve ever seen.

But wow, if that doesn’t give us something leading into Saturday then nothing will

Brilliant!! And at long last a homer of a ref!

That could have been a pen. Really dodged a bullet there.

Saw my neighbour this morning who’s a solicitor and ST holder at Fulham.

“I don’t know how much we paid him but it was worth every penny. I just hope they don’t make us replay it...”

Tongue in cheek but many a true word spoken in jest...
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 9:49]
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:53 - Feb 27 with 1973 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:43 - Feb 27 by WarwickHunt

Saw my neighbour this morning who’s a solicitor and ST holder at Fulham.

“I don’t know how much we paid him but it was worth every penny. I just hope they don’t make us replay it...”

Tongue in cheek but many a true word spoken in jest...
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 9:49]

This may just be me, but I’d feel embarrassed today as a Fulham supporter after that last night.

I’ve nothing against Fulham. They’ve not asked for this (as far as we know!) but to win like that would leave me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

Not half as bitter as it is losing in that fashion though😡

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:07 - Feb 27 with 1945 viewstheloneranger

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 09:40 - Feb 27 by union_jack

Has the real Steve Cooper finally woke up??

I think many more fans would have time for That Steve Cooper!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:08 - Feb 27 with 1940 viewsWarwickHunt

Outstanding from Cooper there. Take a bow.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:09 - Feb 27 with 1937 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:07 - Feb 27 by theloneranger

Has the real Steve Cooper finally woke up??

I think many more fans would have time for That Steve Cooper!!

As I said in another thread, I am actually proud of the way he held himself. Said everything he needed to say without losing the plot or getting into trouble though it wouldn’t surprise me if he did get slapped with a fine.

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:13 - Feb 27 with 1925 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:09 - Feb 27 by union_jack

As I said in another thread, I am actually proud of the way he held himself. Said everything he needed to say without losing the plot or getting into trouble though it wouldn’t surprise me if he did get slapped with a fine.

Worth it. I’d chip in. We all would.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:34 - Feb 27 with 1893 viewsLuther27

Fair play he almost got angry. Very well put, and maybe I'll see him in a different light.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:46 - Feb 27 with 1871 viewsswan65split

Yep fair doos shows it in a different light.

Still think this ref will be around in the PL ,,,,,hibernate him for a few weeks then back to normal.

Someone should keep a record on his games/reports.
The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:55 - Feb 27 with 1762 viewsNotLoyal

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 10:46 - Feb 27 by swan65split

Yep fair doos shows it in a different light.

Still think this ref will be around in the PL ,,,,,hibernate him for a few weeks then back to normal.

Someone should keep a record on his games/reports.

As I pointed out on the other thread, 6 Fulham games. They've won all 6.
Andacatalogue of difficult to comprehend decisions. He must not be allowed to referee a Swans game again, and I'm being sensible here for his own safety.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 12:46 - Feb 27 with 1699 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 11:55 - Feb 27 by NotLoyal

As I pointed out on the other thread, 6 Fulham games. They've won all 6.
Andacatalogue of difficult to comprehend decisions. He must not be allowed to referee a Swans game again, and I'm being sensible here for his own safety.

Should he be allowed to referee again?

6 wins out 6 for Fulham you say..

I'm sure the betting industry would be eager for an inquiry into this 👀

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 15:00 - Feb 27 with 1529 viewsFlashberryjack

This c*nt has history and should be investigated.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 15:03]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 15:08 - Feb 27 with 1513 viewsunion_jack

The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea Match Thread on 15:00 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

This c*nt has history and should be investigated.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 15:03]

Oh dear.

No, he shouldn’t ref a Swans game again but really he should never ref a Fulham game again.

If that was in Italy / South America we’d all be shouting match fixing. Actually, I think that’s what we are saying in this case.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024