Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc 19:23 - Dec 14 with 6388 viewsjacabertawe

I am perplexed. Just what has happened to our team?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 11:08 - Dec 15 with 841 viewsladyjack

It does not look like that the manager is going to change in the foreseeable future and as regards the players we will do well to keep the same standard if there are comings and goings.
Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 11:09 - Dec 15 with 838 viewssainthelens

Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 10:56 - Dec 15 by Yossarian

Get help. If you fancy a go, you’d need it....ask Darran. I’d end you fella.

Not a road I recommend you go down believe me.
Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 11:13 - Dec 15 with 819 viewsswan65split

Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 10:46 - Dec 15 by theloneranger

How about Workington home, lose 6 -1 and then approx 3 weeks later lose away to them 7-0??

Being Xmas time, one of the worst for me was 0-5 Chester Boxing Day, I spent an hour with one of their players in the bar having a drink or 2......feck me he must have been bored.
Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 11:20 - Dec 15 with 798 viewsBadlands

Cooper is another Monk.
Doesn't understand possession football and can't coach it, takes praise when we win, blames others the we lose.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 11:23 - Dec 15 with 793 viewsmonmouth

Ponderous, uninspired, laboured, indicisive and faltering ................etc on 11:13 - Dec 15 by swan65split

Being Xmas time, one of the worst for me was 0-5 Chester Boxing Day, I spent an hour with one of their players in the bar having a drink or 2......feck me he must have been bored.

My ambition once was simply to beat Newport or Wrexham. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t expect better now. I don’t want to go back there really and accepting yesterday as a reason to celebrate is sure as shit where we are heading. Nothing to do with ‘entitlement’ at all. Comparing yesterday with the bad days has as little validity as benchmarking to beating Valencia away with champagne football. But I know which I’d rather be demanding that we at least aim to move in the direction of.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024