Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No poppy 21:22 - Nov 4 with 7585 viewsbuilthjack

That pr1ck McClean again. Not even a rainbow one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No poppy on 01:57 - Nov 5 with 1461 viewsNotLoyal

No poppy on 22:40 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Are you stupid or something, he is Irish, the British might well have done terrible things to his forefathers, he is from the Creggan, the British army killed lots of people from there on Bloody Sunday [shot in the back most of them].

If he doesn't wear a poppy I totally understand and that is his choice, personally in his case I would raise an eyebrow if he did wear one given his background.

PS I always wear a red poppy.

Plenty of people from Londonderry killed Welsh men want a list?

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

No poppy on 06:01 - Nov 5 with 1410 viewsjackal

MacLean doesn't wear a poppy because of his anti- English principles.

However these principles don't stop him working and living in England, and earning lots of English cash.

Fvcking hypocrate.
No poppy on 06:15 - Nov 5 with 1400 viewsOldjack

No poppy on 00:51 - Nov 5 by Joe_bradshaw

Freedom of speech doesn’t restrict people to only say things that you agree with.

It’s not difficult.

but my point is, he wouldn't have that freedom of speech if the Nazis were now at the helm ,it's not difficult

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

No poppy on 06:55 - Nov 5 with 1371 viewsladyjack

No poppy on 06:15 - Nov 5 by Oldjack

but my point is, he wouldn't have that freedom of speech if the Nazis were now at the helm ,it's not difficult

Don't know about freedom of speech, but its said they were denied basic civil rights which would come under the same category.

Anyway I wouldn't worry about him if I was you Oldjack.
No poppy on 09:05 - Nov 5 with 1322 viewsfelixstowe_jack

No poppy on 22:40 - Nov 4 by ladyjack

Are you stupid or something, he is Irish, the British might well have done terrible things to his forefathers, he is from the Creggan, the British army killed lots of people from there on Bloody Sunday [shot in the back most of them].

If he doesn't wear a poppy I totally understand and that is his choice, personally in his case I would raise an eyebrow if he did wear one given his background.

PS I always wear a red poppy.

He is not irish if he was born in NI he is British. If he want to stick to his principles let him move to the republic and play in the Irish league.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

No poppy on 09:17 - Nov 5 with 1310 viewsladyjack

No poppy on 09:05 - Nov 5 by felixstowe_jack

He is not irish if he was born in NI he is British. If he want to stick to his principles let him move to the republic and play in the Irish league.

If you are born in the North of Ireland you are entitled to an Irish passport, McClean plays for the Republic of Ireland and has played in the Irish league.
No poppy on 09:19 - Nov 5 with 1309 viewsCountyJim

No poppy on 21:49 - Nov 4 by Oldjack

thousands of young men give their lives for his freedom of speech ,he should show respect ,The Nazis would have shot him,horrible kant

Those thousands of men fought to give him the choice
No poppy on 09:30 - Nov 5 with 1297 viewsjackal

No poppy on 09:19 - Nov 5 by CountyJim

Those thousands of men fought to give him the choice

He should show them respect, then?
Login to get fewer ads

No poppy on 09:31 - Nov 5 with 1289 viewsdna

Freedom of choice ………….. unless you want to see Chubby Brown at The Grand !!!!
No poppy on 10:02 - Nov 5 with 1263 viewsswan65split

No poppy on 09:17 - Nov 5 by ladyjack

If you are born in the North of Ireland you are entitled to an Irish passport, McClean plays for the Republic of Ireland and has played in the Irish league.

Born in LondonDerry
No poppy on 10:34 - Nov 5 with 1231 viewsmagicdaps10

Those men fought for us all and fought to allow us our freedom of speech.... To allow Mr McLean his freedom of speech.

Out of curiosity, what are his views on the IRA? They have been well publicised.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No poppy on 11:01 - Nov 5 with 1211 viewspencoedjack

A James McClean poppy thread on par with flags threads.

For the record I think hes a c unt.
No poppy on 12:10 - Nov 5 with 1172 viewsperplex

Have any of you guys watched a documentary series called the Troubles you can download load it as it's on BBC iPlayer, perhaps it will educate you a little.
No poppy on 12:28 - Nov 5 with 1153 viewsAustinIsOurHero

He does this every year. Why are people still shocked?

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

No poppy on 12:56 - Nov 5 with 1121 viewsNeath_Jack

No poppy on 12:28 - Nov 5 by AustinIsOurHero

He does this every year. Why are people still shocked?

Being outraged is fashionable at the moment, see also virtue signalling.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

No poppy on 13:54 - Nov 5 with 1067 viewsjacabertawe

No poppy on 10:02 - Nov 5 by swan65split

Born in LondonDerry

No, that would be "Derry".
"Londonderry" has always struck me as a bit silly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derry

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

No poppy on 13:55 - Nov 5 with 1067 viewsmagicdaps10

No poppy on 12:10 - Nov 5 by perplex

Have any of you guys watched a documentary series called the Troubles you can download load it as it's on BBC iPlayer, perhaps it will educate you a little.

Luckily being married to a Donegal girl and my father in law who was in the gardai, I have first hand experience on the "Derry" individuals that we are discussing.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

No poppy on 15:56 - Nov 5 with 1005 viewscentrestandswan

The whole Spurs team on Sunday didn't wear poppies on their shirts I seem to recall. Not seen that mentioned .

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

No poppy on 16:14 - Nov 5 with 989 viewspencoedjack

No poppy on 15:56 - Nov 5 by centrestandswan

The whole Spurs team on Sunday didn't wear poppies on their shirts I seem to recall. Not seen that mentioned .

Would imagine they will pay their respects on Saturday (9th) when they are home to Sheff Utd.

McClean won't.
No poppy on 16:31 - Nov 5 with 973 viewsjackal

No poppy on 15:56 - Nov 5 by centrestandswan

They didn't refuse to wear them as an insult to the fallen.
No poppy on 17:19 - Nov 5 with 943 viewsswan65split

No poppy on 13:54 - Nov 5 by jacabertawe

No, that would be "Derry".
"Londonderry" has always struck me as a bit silly.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derry

https://www.skyscanner.net/flights-from/ldy/cheap-flights-from-derry-airport.htm
No poppy on 17:37 - Nov 5 with 922 viewsSlugster664

No poppy on 00:12 - Nov 5 by ladyjack

Its what the enquiry said, the wiki page gives some details of the injuries you can check yourself.

No need to check, have colleagues whom I believe more than some wiki page...next thing you're going to say is they were carrying out a peaceful protest, they were all women and children(sounds similar to our neighbours up the m4 lol)I've carried out several 'tours' over there and believe me, their peaceful protesters ain't as peaceful as you'd like to think...even their kids have medals for stone throwing!

STID

No poppy on 18:30 - Nov 5 with 896 viewsladyjack

Kids hey.
No poppy on 18:43 - Nov 5 with 889 viewsNortbankboy

No poppy on 18:30 - Nov 5 by ladyjack

Kids hey.

Bring back internment
No poppy on 18:52 - Nov 5 with 880 viewsFlashberryjack

No poppy on 23:02 - Nov 4 by Nortbankboy

There should no political symbols allowed on football
Shirts

The Poppy isn't a political symbol, it's just an emblem of respect.

Although some people will try to make a political/sexuality point out of it.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024