Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Curtis Retiring 13:32 - Apr 16 with 8316 viewsjasper_T

Taking up that voluntary redundancy package?

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/curtis-retire-coaching-role
[Post edited 16 Apr 2019 13:34]
Curtis Retiring on 21:16 - Apr 16 with 1932 viewsPegojack

Curtis Retiring on 15:02 - Apr 16 by Lohengrin

A kinder, more decent ‘Gentleman’ you couldn’t wish to meet. He’s woven into the fabric of this club and has the respect of everybody who ever saw him play or had the privilege of being coached by him. A bona fide legend.

With an impact comparable to ‘the golden boy’ Curt ought to be honoured with a statue of his own and the freedom of the city as a retirement present from us all in this part of the world.

Spot on, Loh.
Curtis Retiring on 21:25 - Apr 16 with 1927 viewsTNT

Class on and off the pitch. I luvs u Curt.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Curtis Retiring on 21:34 - Apr 16 with 1910 viewsSTID2017

Curtis Retiring on 15:27 - Apr 16 by 34dfgdf54

Seconded.

Lovely bloke.

Totally agree .
Should be done whilst he's around to appreciate it

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Curtis Retiring on 22:55 - Apr 16 with 1841 viewsKilkennyjack

Curtis Retiring on 16:46 - Apr 16 by monmouth

I saw his Vetch debut.

Far more of a cornerstone of our identity than chancers like Jenkins and Dineen could ever be. I hoped he would stay forever. Far more than the kettle man he pretended to be and stuck with him, and a thoroughly decent man.

Enjoy your family, King Curt.

👏👏👏🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Beware of the Risen People

Curtis Retiring on 22:58 - Apr 16 with 1835 viewsKilkennyjack

A kinder, more decent ‘Gentleman’ you couldn’t wish to meet. He’s woven into the fabric of this club and has the respect of everybody who ever saw him play or had the privilege of being coached by him. A bona fide legend.

With an impact comparable to ‘the golden boy’ Curt ought to be honoured with a statue of his own and the freedom of the city as a retirement present from us all in this part of the world.

Well said Loh !

Spot on.

Beware of the Risen People

Curtis Retiring on 23:25 - Apr 16 with 1809 viewsjack2jack

Smashing interview with AC
Curtis Retiring on 03:15 - Apr 17 with 1755 viewsWanderer

Curtis Retiring on 18:13 - Apr 16 by sainthelens

Come our last home game (Derby) be a nice gesture if the club put him in the centre circle for applaudits.

And lead the team out carrying the match ball.
Curtis Retiring on 10:00 - Apr 17 with 1661 viewsSmellyplumz

Jumping before he's pushed, sad times. All the very best Alan.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Login to get fewer ads

Curtis Retiring on 10:05 - Apr 17 with 1658 viewsFireboy2

My favourite ever swans player.

And get a statue up now.
Curtis Retiring on 10:32 - Apr 17 with 1635 viewschad

Well said, his quiet dignity and decency speak louder than all the bullshit in the world

Utmost Respect Curt
Curtis Retiring on 12:20 - Apr 17 with 1570 viewsossie_jacks

watched him play many times always a firm favourite of mine a true legend of SCFC.have to say also well done to the Cardiff lads on this thread great to see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024