Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer News Latest! 19:43 - Jan 10 with 11307 viewsWingstandwood

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46826764

There are ongoing discussions with Fer and there ain't arf not much money left!

Argus!

Transfer News Latest! on 00:05 - Jan 12 with 2237 views_

Transfer News Latest! on 00:03 - Jan 12 by bonymine

Not bitter at all Chris in fact I’m enjoying my retirement each and every day with the simple pleasures it brings but I am merely highlighting how fickle and shallow people like you can be when it comes to the hierarchy of OUR Club and how quickly yellow bellies like you can change your colours when it suits you ?

For somebody to pay to create a ‘Judas Jenkins’ Banner then subsequently decide to ‘support the Regime’ smacks of ....

a)deceit
b)corruption
c)collusion
d) All the Above

I think I’ll go for d) 👍😉

You go for whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

It's not my business what goes on in your head.

Here's hoping for 3 points tomorrow.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Transfer News Latest! on 00:08 - Jan 12 with 2221 viewslonglostjack

Transfer News Latest! on 23:34 - Jan 11 by _

Luckily, I know for sure it's just this message board that's got these issues when it comes to the Club.

When the few can just let it go and get on with supporting SCFC again, the better for them, for the rest of us and the Club itself.

Back to SCFC.... we're doing alright. Nick a win tomorrow and we'll be 4 points off the play offs.

Why do you always bang on about supporting the team as soon as there’s any questioning of the running of the club? We all support the team FFS.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Transfer News Latest! on 00:10 - Jan 12 with 2207 views_

Transfer News Latest! on 00:08 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

Why do you always bang on about supporting the team as soon as there’s any questioning of the running of the club? We all support the team FFS.

It's one and the same thing. Why you and others choose to separate it is anybody's business.

The Club gave us the team. The Club gave us Potter. The Club is the team.

"FFS"

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Transfer News Latest! on 00:10 - Jan 12 with 2206 viewsDarran

It’s because he’s a çunt,a çunt that’s done more to divide the fans than anyone.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Transfer News Latest! on 00:15 - Jan 12 with 2194 viewsbonymine

Absolutely 100%.

It’s just ‘deflective tactics’ by a lackey of Jenkins (T2C ) to distract us all from the cancer which is devouring OUR Club.

We ALL support the team but NOT THE REGIME.

You Greedy B@stards Get Out Of OUR Club......💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Transfer News Latest! on 00:17 - Jan 12 with 2188 viewslonglostjack

Transfer News Latest! on 00:10 - Jan 12 by _

It's one and the same thing. Why you and others choose to separate it is anybody's business.

"FFS"

So you can’t criticise the running of the club then ? Don’t be so bloody daft.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Transfer News Latest! on 00:22 - Jan 12 with 2184 viewsbonymine

"FFS"

And The Club made Jenkins, Dineen and Morgan multi millionaires and dropped us straight into the hands of an American Hedge Fund ......’Cheers Lads thanks for the Hospital pass after you’ve all creamed off the cash and left us with a skeleton of a Club’

Yet T2C will be along soon to profess how great this current hierarchy of the Club is ......so, so shallow and easily bought 👍

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Transfer News Latest! on 02:16 - Jan 12 with 2140 viewsswan65split

Transfer News Latest! on 10:46 - Jan 11 by _

Or we do things as we've been doing and as we have for the last 15 years and try to stay ahead of the game without breaking the bank.

And wasting money like fook.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer News Latest! on 02:20 - Jan 12 with 2140 viewsswan65split

Transfer News Latest! on 23:34 - Jan 11 by _

Luckily, I know for sure it's just this message board that's got these issues when it comes to the Club.

When the few can just let it go and get on with supporting SCFC again, the better for them, for the rest of us and the Club itself.

Back to SCFC.... we're doing alright. Nick a win tomorrow and we'll be 4 points off the play offs.

4pts.....but are we good enough for promotion and the Prem? cant put a side together just before the Prem starts.
Transfer News Latest! on 02:24 - Jan 12 with 2139 viewsswan65split

Transfer News Latest! on 18:04 - Jan 11 by longlostjack

How exactly are the investors in the consortium seeing any profit? Appreciate that it was speculative probably based on club being flipped for a profit while in the Prem. That’s obviously gone pear shaped so the question is a good one. Has Jason told them that they have to be patient or do they receive an annual return on their investment?

&anks say they putting their own money into the club???......yeah whats the interest rate,? timescale ?

whats the parachute payments for?
Transfer News Latest! on 06:30 - Jan 12 with 2103 viewsjasper_T

Transfer News Latest! on 02:24 - Jan 12 by swan65split

&anks say they putting their own money into the club???......yeah whats the interest rate,? timescale ?

whats the parachute payments for?

Short term to cover immediate cashflow expenses. Same as bank rates.

Parachute payments are to cover the unwieldy wage bills all relegated PL teams are encumbered with after lengthy stays in the richest league in world football. It's half what we received as TV income last year, so costs need to come down that same amount which is insane by any normal business standards. They don't entirely solve cashflow issues or leave you with money to spend, clubs are expected to meet the Championship half way.
Transfer News Latest! on 08:32 - Jan 12 with 2051 viewsWingstandwood

Transfer News Latest! on 23:26 - Jan 11 by _

WOW.... Another one...

Relentless.

Argus!

Transfer News Latest! on 12:57 - Jan 13 with 1779 viewslondonlisa2001

Transfer News Latest! on 23:29 - Jan 11 by _

Is it right most of the Trust don't turn up to the meetings?

Phil not been since October? Lisa never been?

Oh no!

I wonder who I’ve spent all those evenings with having 3 and 4 hour meetings about Trust matters if it wasn’t the Trust?

Need to reconsider your sources perhaps? It’s be interesting though to find out who’s telling you this. Their motivations are fascinating.
Transfer News Latest! on 14:13 - Jan 13 with 1727 viewsPhil_S

Transfer News Latest! on 12:57 - Jan 13 by londonlisa2001

Oh no!

I wonder who I’ve spent all those evenings with having 3 and 4 hour meetings about Trust matters if it wasn’t the Trust?

Need to reconsider your sources perhaps? It’s be interesting though to find out who’s telling you this. Their motivations are fascinating.

Tje minutes tell everyone who attends the monthly board meetings (either in person or via the conference call facilities)

the minutes ignore the endless hours - indeed I am sure we spent well over an hour in a meeting midweek. maybe that was my imagination
Transfer News Latest! on 14:32 - Jan 13 with 1691 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

"FFS"

Do Blackpool supporters support the Oystons?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2019 14:33]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024