Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deleted threads 07:57 - Oct 28 with 4558 viewsthornabyswan

Why have the Glen Hoddle and Leicester helicopter threads been deleted.
Would it not have been better to remove the offensive posts and deal with the posters involved.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Deleted threads on 09:56 - Oct 28 with 1053 viewsthornabyswan

Deleted threads on 09:51 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

Didn’t see what angry said. It had been moderated out of existence before I found the thread.

Best not repeated but I would be very surprised if he is not banned.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Deleted threads on 10:01 - Oct 28 with 1036 viewsWarwickHunt

Deleted threads on 09:46 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

I didn’t see Bluey’s comment but is it really wrong to point out that Hoddle himself expressed views that some would find distasteful and some would find downright offensive now that Hoddle himself is ill? According to his own views, Hoddle is now just suffering for what he did in a previous life or something. Nothing wrong with pointing that out is there?

Karma works both ways (if you believe in that nonsense).
He’s clearly bonkers but for the record, I hope he keeps his “overcoat” on.

“I have got an inner belief and an inner faith with God. I do believe spiritually we have to progress because we've been here before. The physical body is just an overcoat for your spirit. At death you take the overcoat off and your spirit will go on to another life in a spirit dimension.

'I think we make mistakes when we are down here and our spirit has to come back and learn. That's why there is an injustice in the world. Why there's certain people born into the world with terrible physical problems and why there's a family who has got everything right, physically and mentally.”
Deleted threads on 10:01 - Oct 28 with 1035 viewsJackfath

I have always found Glenn Hoddle to be the most boring, non-informative drone when he is co commentator on football matches.

Get well soon Glenn.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Deleted threads on 10:04 - Oct 28 with 1021 viewsomarjack

Deleted threads on 10:01 - Oct 28 by WarwickHunt

“I have got an inner belief and an inner faith with God. I do believe spiritually we have to progress because we've been here before. The physical body is just an overcoat for your spirit. At death you take the overcoat off and your spirit will go on to another life in a spirit dimension.

'I think we make mistakes when we are down here and our spirit has to come back and learn. That's why there is an injustice in the world. Why there's certain people born into the world with terrible physical problems and why there's a family who has got everything right, physically and mentally.”

Yep, he is a tw@t (now I can feel guilt-free saying it since reportedly he's much better)

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Deleted threads on 10:05 - Oct 28 with 1011 viewsPhil_S

Deleted threads on 09:56 - Oct 28 by Cooperman

I would have pulled him up on his comment irrespective of who he supports.

I have no doubt but that wouldn’t have been the same for everyone
Deleted threads on 10:05 - Oct 28 with 1011 viewsthornabyswan

Deleted threads on 10:01 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

I have always found Glenn Hoddle to be the most boring, non-informative drone when he is co commentator on football matches.

Get well soon Glenn.

Was lucky enough to see him play against us in the early eighties a majestic player.
Not a patch on Curtis or Robbie though even if I maybe a tad biased.
Get well soon Glenn

Deleted threads on 10:06 - Oct 28 with 1008 viewsWarwickHunt

Deleted threads on 10:04 - Oct 28 by omarjack

Yep, he is a tw@t (now I can feel guilt-free saying it since reportedly he's much better)

Fath’s prayers played a major part in his recovery.
Deleted threads on 10:08 - Oct 28 with 991 viewsJackfath

Deleted threads on 10:06 - Oct 28 by WarwickHunt

Fath’s prayers played a major part in his recovery.

I envisage loads of people kneeling down beside their bed in their flannel pyjamas saying a few words to their God in the hope Glenn pulls through.

It simply doesn't happen, does it? So why say it. Absolute turds.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Deleted threads on 10:08 - Oct 28 with 990 viewsjackportis

Why didn’t motd have a help line after the show. “If you have been effected by the scenes on tonight’s show”. Horrendous event in king Power.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Deleted threads on 10:24 - Oct 28 with 940 viewslifelong

Deleted threads on 10:08 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

I envisage loads of people kneeling down beside their bed in their flannel pyjamas saying a few words to their God in the hope Glenn pulls through.

Does anyone wear flannel pyjamas these days?
Deleted threads on 10:24 - Oct 28 with 940 viewstheloneranger

He also said this, (Which he reckoned was misinterpreted by the public and his employers)

"My beliefs have evolved in the last eight or nine years, that the spirit has to come back again, that is nothing new, that has been around for thousands of years. You have to come back to learn and face some of the things you have done, good and bad. There are too many injustices around."

"You and I have been physically given two hands and two legs and half-decent brains. Some people have not been born like that for a reason. The karma is working from another lifetime. I have nothing to hide about that. It is not only people with disabilities. What you sow, you have to reap."

"You have to look at things that happened in your life and ask why. It comes around."

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Deleted threads on 10:25 - Oct 28 with 935 viewsomarjack

Deleted threads on 10:08 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

It really depends on the kind of religion the "prayer" practices.

If a Satanist posts "thoughts and prayers"..it might very much mean he's going to his attic at witching hour and spill the blood of a goat in the middle of a burning Pentagram in hope for a speedy recovery for Hoddle.

I apologise for any stereotypical generalisation of people of the Satanic faith. #NotAll

Deleted threads on 10:35 - Oct 28 with 908 viewsDarran

Deleted threads on 10:24 - Oct 28 by lifelong

Does anyone wear flannel pyjamas these days?

It’s the kneeling but that angered me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Deleted threads on 11:56 - Oct 28 with 810 viewsMo_Wives

Deleted threads on 09:51 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

You don't need to tell me that my friend. I spend every day of my life saying "Hello", "Good morning" etc to people and am regularly met with blank zombie like faces.

Society is broken.

I agree. The worst I've seen it was when I was working as key grip on the Walking Dead a few years back.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Deleted threads on 12:19 - Oct 28 with 776 viewsMo_Wives

What happens when you die is a relaxing feeling comes and everything's warm and muffled and you realise that life was actually an awful, hectic experience. You become glad it's over and you relax in the warmth and the peace. And then you hear a voice telling you to go to the light and in the distance you see a small, bright light. And you start to move to the light and wonder could all those stories about heaven be true?. As you start to run the light gets closer and you run faster and the light gets bigger so you keep running...and then you run face first into the inside of a vagina. And a massive pair of hands drags you back into this world as you scream "NOOOOO. F*CK OFF. PUT ME BACK"

It's got nothing to do with the evolution of our soul. Some super intelligence set it all up to see the look on our faces...he did it for the LOL's.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Deleted threads on 12:54 - Oct 28 with 730 viewsSwanjack10

Deleted threads on 09:50 - Oct 28 by Phil_S

Bluey just made a comment that led to others leading the thread into disarray - had it been made by a Swansea fan that wouldn’t have happened (IMO)

Angry made a post that crossed many lines of decency

Angryjack is a little p1ssflap

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Deleted threads on 12:56 - Oct 28 with 725 viewsJack123

Deleted threads on 11:56 - Oct 28 by Mo_Wives

I agree. The worst I've seen it was when I was working as key grip on the Walking Dead a few years back.

I nearly spat my coffee out when I see mart6 has down voted you for that.

libera nos a malo

Deleted threads on 12:56 - Oct 28 with 722 viewsSwanjack10

Deleted threads on 10:01 - Oct 28 by Jackfath

Get well soon Glenn.

😂😂😂

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Deleted threads on 13:00 - Oct 28 with 705 viewsjackal

Deleted threads on 12:56 - Oct 28 by Jack123

Mart 6 has down-arrowed a post?

I find that hard to believe.
[Post edited 28 Oct 2018 13:05]
Deleted threads on 13:11 - Oct 28 with 686 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Deleted threads on 13:12 - Oct 28 with 682 viewsomarjack

Mart6 can take it all, Nothing shocks him to a point where he would actually condescend by down voting someone he disapprove of.

But a lame zombie joke? That just went way too far.

Deleted threads on 13:14 - Oct 28 with 679 viewsMo_Wives

Deleted threads on 13:12 - Oct 28 by omarjack

Mart6 can take it all, Nothing shocks him to a point where he would actually condescend by down voting someone he disapprove of.

But a lame zombie joke? That just went way too far.

All zombies are lame

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Deleted threads on 13:16 - Oct 28 with 674 viewsexiledclaseboy

Mart6 is my internet hero.

Poll: Tory leader

Deleted threads on 13:25 - Oct 28 with 652 viewsMo_Wives

Deleted threads on 13:16 - Oct 28 by exiledclaseboy

Mart6 is my internet hero.

Who's your real life one?... Nathan Bedford Forrest?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Deleted threads on 13:27 - Oct 28 with 643 viewsexiledclaseboy

Deleted threads on 13:25 - Oct 28 by Mo_Wives

Who's your real life one?... Nathan Bedford Forrest?

Your wit knows no beginning, Momeister.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024