Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? 17:09 - Aug 28 with 9010 viewsJackfath

What are the best humane methods to deter the cat from emptying his guts all over the garden?

Any tips which actually work?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:16 - Mar 13 with 1122 viewsBrynCartwright

Cut the grass for the first time today.

I removed over 30 individual piles of cat shit from a lawn about 20m by 15m before cutting and then still missed a few.

Little furry bastards!

What happened to Mo Wives?

Used to like his posts.

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 1097 viewsFlashberryjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:16 - Mar 13 by BrynCartwright

I removed over 30 individual piles of cat shit from a lawn about 20m by 15m before cutting and then still missed a few.

Little furry bastards!

Used to like his posts.

I've got three potted trees in my front garden, the dirty little feckers have been sh*tting in the pots.
I've fitted weld mesh covers over the pots, they now sh*t in someone elses (except their owners) garden now.

Irresponsible cat owners are just as bad as irresponsible dog owners.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 1095 viewslifelong

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:16 - Mar 13 by BrynCartwright

Little furry bastards!

Used to like his posts.

I have the same problem Bryn, cat shite everywhere, there’s people living nearby who have 5 cats, wtf???.
I have 3 bird nest boxes up and have loads of birds in the garden, I’m on permanent cat watch this time of the year.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:29 - Mar 13 with 1087 viewsDarran

Air rifle is the correct answer.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:59 - Mar 13 with 1059 viewsjack2jack

I've shovelled tons of the sticky brown stuff into next doors garden, that'll teach em not to let their flee bitten bag of crap come into ours and sh!t everywhere.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:07 - Mar 13 with 1052 viewsBrynCartwright

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 19:26 - Mar 13 by Flashberryjack

I've got three potted trees in my front garden, the dirty little feckers have been sh*tting in the pots.
I've fitted weld mesh covers over the pots, they now sh*t in someone elses (except their owners) garden now.

Irresponsible cat owners are just as bad as irresponsible dog owners.

Last time I saw my next door neighbour that has 4 (FOUR) cats, she laughingly apologised if there were a load of dead animal bodies on our side of the hedge from her murderous little feckers activities.

I felt like collecting all her cat's shite today, sticking it in a bag and hanging it from her front door handle.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:49 - Mar 13 with 1023 viewsFlashberryjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:07 - Mar 13 by BrynCartwright

Last time I saw my next door neighbour that has 4 (FOUR) cats, she laughingly apologised if there were a load of dead animal bodies on our side of the hedge from her murderous little feckers activities.

I felt like collecting all her cat's shite today, sticking it in a bag and hanging it from her front door handle.

I've a small walled vegetable patch, the ba*tards almost filled it with shyte, I've had to make a wooden frame and cover it with pea mesh, especially after it's been turned over.

They also killed all the fledglings, from a sparrow and Robin that nested at the bottom of my garden last year, if I still had my old terriers, there wouldn't be a single cat in my garden, that's for sure.

Hello

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 21:37 - Mar 13 with 1002 viewsBrynCartwright

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 20:49 - Mar 13 by Flashberryjack

I've a small walled vegetable patch, the ba*tards almost filled it with shyte, I've had to make a wooden frame and cover it with pea mesh, especially after it's been turned over.

They also killed all the fledglings, from a sparrow and Robin that nested at the bottom of my garden last year, if I still had my old terriers, there wouldn't be a single cat in my garden, that's for sure.

I've subscribed to this Aussie feller on You Tube for one time. He's got it right...and well worth a few minutes viewing.

Login to get fewer ads

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 22:08 - Mar 13 with 978 viewsFlashberryjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 21:37 - Mar 13 by BrynCartwright

I've subscribed to this Aussie feller on You Tube for one time. He's got it right...and well worth a few minutes viewing.

Far to complicated for me, anyway I've given both a good squirt with the garden hose, but the feckers still come back.

Hello

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 01:22 - Mar 14 with 942 viewsjedijack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:40 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

I bloody hate irresponsible cat owners that think it's acceptable to allow their cat to sh*t in other peoples gardens.
I've tried everything legal to persuade them to sh*t somewhere else, but to no avail.

I've told my cat a number of times to stop doing it but he just won't listen :)

To stop him shitting in my borders, I found plum slate to be most effective. Advised next door to do the same after they'd complained to me about it and now he goes next door but one.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 06:23 - Mar 14 with 911 viewsjackal

I asked the guy who sits next to me at the stadium about this very thing.

He said enthusiastically that I should put fox sh*t down.

When I said that I didn't know where to get some and that I'd then have a garden full of fox sh*t instead, he lost interest.
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 08:01 - Mar 14 with 891 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:34 - Aug 28 by Jackfath

It's a big ginger tom that's doing the shitting.

Embrace your new found friend. He will ensure your premises are rat free. If you want to get on his good side cook him roast chicken and leave some single cream out for him.

As for the aftermath, just pick the logs up and Put them in your lavatory . It’s a small price to pay for peace of mind .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 08:02 - Mar 14 with 890 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Little furry bastards!

Used to like his posts.

That there is verging on hate speech mister.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 09:05 - Mar 14 with 860 viewssainthelens

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 08:01 - Mar 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Embrace your new found friend. He will ensure your premises are rat free. If you want to get on his good side cook him roast chicken and leave some single cream out for him.

As for the aftermath, just pick the logs up and Put them in your lavatory . It’s a small price to pay for peace of mind .

I'll get rid of yer rats if you give me a whole roast chicken Brynnie.
Can't promise I won't sht in yer garden tho.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 9:06]
How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 10:28 - Mar 14 with 823 viewsEbo

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:13 - Aug 28 by builthjack

Get yourself a bigger cat than the visiting one

Next time the circus comes to town, ask them for some lion shit. Cats don’t go near the garden then.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 10:32 - Mar 14 with 823 viewsEbo

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 17:40 - Aug 28 by Flashberryjack

I bloody hate irresponsible cat owners that think it's acceptable to allow their cat to sh*t in other peoples gardens.
I've tried everything legal to persuade them to sh*t somewhere else, but to no avail.

You can’t stop a cat going anywhere when they are out unfortunately. I’m lucky my cat is a house cat. Our last one was poisoned with anti-freeze left out in milk by a kunt of a neighbour. 3 cats dead in the street. They moved out shortly after the police got involved.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 10:49 - Mar 14 with 818 viewsbuilthjack

Cats keep the rats and mice away. We should be thankful for that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 12:33 - Mar 14 with 788 viewsBrynCartwright

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 08:02 - Mar 14 by Brynmill_Jack

That there is verging on hate speech mister.

How come Brynno?

Mo Wives not your cup of tea was he?

I do remember him being outspoken, but often in an entertaining way.

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 13:55 - Mar 14 with 758 viewsFlashberryjack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 08:01 - Mar 14 by Brynmill_Jack

Clean the shyte of someone else's pet ? like f*ck

Hello

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 13:58 - Mar 14 with 752 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 12:33 - Mar 14 by BrynCartwright

How come Brynno?

Mo Wives not your cup of tea was he?

I do remember him being outspoken, but often in an entertaining way.

The little furry bastards remark! Cats have felines too you know !

How do you stop a cat from defecating in your garden? on 14:00 - Mar 14 with 750 viewsFireboy2

Little furry bastards!

Used to like his posts.

20m x 15m?

Are you sure they arent tigers Bryn?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024