Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust Election Statements 20:36 - Jul 6 with 9201 viewsPhil_S

Seems to make sense to have a thread where potential candidates can place their statements as we have a few on here standing so please post them here...
Trust Election Statements on 20:20 - Jul 29 with 1583 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Election Statements on 20:14 - Jul 29 by TheResurrection

When will we know and is there the option of a recount if close?

Tomorrow hopefully and I doubt it. If it’s close I’m sure they’ll count a few times just to be sure.

Poll: Tory leader

Trust Election Statements on 16:02 - Jul 30 with 1458 viewsPhil_S

Trust Election Statements on 20:11 - Jul 29 by MoscowJack

As I've been mainly travelling for the last two months, I've really lost track of who's potentially in/out but I am curious as to whether the Secretary is going to continue in his role?

Is he going to continue scoffing the Boardroom food home and away or is he less keen now that we're not PL?

Wouldn't now be a good time to offer his resignation and leave the running of the Trust to those more in touch with this decade and the era of the interweb!

The decision on the secretary I believe is the responsibility of the Trust board to appoint (I am not sure if they have to be a non elected board member but that has always been the case)
Trust Election Statements on 16:24 - Jul 30 with 1434 viewsUxbridge

Trust Election Statements on 16:02 - Jul 30 by Phil_S

The decision on the secretary I believe is the responsibility of the Trust board to appoint (I am not sure if they have to be a non elected board member but that has always been the case)

Chair, Vice Chair, Associate Director, Secretary, Affiliate positions will all be up for election.

Co-opt positions should be open for application too.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust Election Statements on 21:43 - Jul 30 with 1346 viewsNeathJack

No white smoke this evening?
Trust Election Statements on 21:46 - Jul 30 with 1335 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Election Statements on 21:43 - Jul 30 by NeathJack

No white smoke this evening?

I am awaiting notification. As, I assume, are the others.

Trust Election Statements on 21:55 - Jul 30 with 1307 viewsPhil_S

Trust Election Statements on 21:46 - Jul 30 by exiledclaseboy

I am awaiting notification. As, I assume, are the others.

I certainly am
Trust Election Statements on 22:23 - Jul 30 with 1273 viewsUxbridge

I'd expect candidates to be contacted imminently, with announcement of the results to members tomorrow.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Trust Election Statements on 07:57 - Jul 31 with 1190 viewsPhil_S

Confirmation was sent last night to the individual candidates indeed - as Andy said then full results will be published

All I know is that mine confirmed a two year seat on the board following the election
Login to get fewer ads

Trust Election Statements on 08:03 - Jul 31 with 1180 viewsAndyNak

Trust Election Statements on 07:57 - Jul 31 by Phil_S

Confirmation was sent last night to the individual candidates indeed - as Andy said then full results will be published

All I know is that mine confirmed a two year seat on the board following the election

Congrats and welcome back

Now go get em!

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Trust Election Statements on 08:05 - Jul 31 with 1175 viewsJackfath

Congratulations!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Trust Election Statements on 08:11 - Jul 31 with 1149 views34dfgdf54

Well in Phil.

Any news on ECB? Just checked twitter but he seems to have gone missing on there.
Trust Election Statements on 08:20 - Jul 31 with 1135 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Election Statements on 08:11 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

Well in Phil.

Any news on ECB? Just checked twitter but he seems to have gone missing on there.

I’m still there, account hasn’t changed. Don’t do trust stuff on there mind.

Anyway, I had a similar email to Phil except that I’ve been elected for one year.

Trust Election Statements on 08:33 - Jul 31 with 1097 views34dfgdf54

Trust Election Statements on 08:20 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

I’m still there, account hasn’t changed. Don’t do trust stuff on there mind.

Anyway, I had a similar email to Phil except that I’ve been elected for one year.

How do they decide who gets one or two years? Apologies if I’ve missed an earlier post, can’t be bothered to read through.
Trust Election Statements on 08:42 - Jul 31 with 1076 viewsexiledclaseboy

Trust Election Statements on 08:33 - Jul 31 by 34dfgdf54

How do they decide who gets one or two years? Apologies if I’ve missed an earlier post, can’t be bothered to read through.

Top five in the ballot get two years. Six and seven get one. I assume I was sixth or seventh.

Trust Election Statements on 09:15 - Jul 31 with 1032 viewsdonkonky

Trust Election Statements on 08:42 - Jul 31 by exiledclaseboy

Top five in the ballot get two years. Six and seven get one. I assume I was sixth or seventh.

Well done to you both. Hope you have a positive input into getting the Trust back on track and making it the organisation we once were all so proud off.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024