Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? 21:34 - Feb 7 with 8022 viewsStuntPegg

Hi, I used the Rochdale Millwall fixture at spotland to answer my question on whether the FA Cup has lost its magic. Here’s the video if any dale fans were interested. Might be a good watch for you.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 09:40 - Feb 8 with 1256 viewsoff2div1

Are you coming to the Spurs game. Club should offer you a free ticket.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 10:25 - Feb 8 with 1200 viewssoulboy

It may have lost its magic for the money obsessed, over rated premier league with its grotesquely overpaid actors but it hasnt lost any magic at all for clubs like ours, real football clubs. Great video but next time take a flask!!!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 10:32]
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 16:53 - Feb 8 with 1100 viewsStuntPegg

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 08:40 - Feb 8 by mingthemerciless

It's not what it was, that's certainly true, but it can still spark the most amazing memories. I was just thinking that in the old days nearly any Div 1 club could win it. Just look at the 1960's.
I think it was -
Wolves, Spurs, Spurs, Man Utd, West Ham, Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, West Brom, Man City. Chelsea.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 8:43]

Yeah I agree with that, in the last few years there have been plenty of magical moments like when Bradford beat Chelsea 4-2, and when Wigan beat City in the Final. I do love a good underdog story too.
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 21:06 - Feb 8 with 1015 viewsupthedale1970

The magic hasn’t been lost by lower league teams but sadly the Champions League & staying in the Premiership has taken the focus of the premiership teams. You’ve only got to look at the crowds at these games. Dale will be an amazing atmosphere next Sunday. It will be like looking forward to Christmas Day!
Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 22:01 - Feb 8 with 982 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rochdale vs Millwall - Has the FA Cup lost its magic? on 00:09 - Feb 8 by StuntPegg

Hi, thanks for watching the video! Yes I did with Danny Wiseman, he’s a Dale fan so we made a video where we did football challenges representing our different clubs.

What happened to the boy Wiseman (not Scott).....?

He used to use the adjective "insane" quite a lot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024