Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew signing imminent ? 18:03 - Jan 28 with 63391 viewsicecoldjack

Amazing how Carlos seems to have a similar taste in players to our DOF . Could just be rumour of course but there are rumblings that the Ayew deal is close to completion .

If he signed where does Carlos play him ? I'd also like to know how he fits Bony,Ayew,Tammy and Sanches into the team or who gets left out .

IMO if we signed Ayew it wouldn't be so bad as long as it's a loan deal.
Thoughts ?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:20 - Jan 29 with 2573 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 12:41 - Jan 29 by jasper_T

How many chances are Premier League strikers supposed to need? He got two crosses on his noggin, and two pick outs in the box, one of which he took in but was defended well, the other took a now trademark air shot at.

He had as much if not more good service as a PL striker could expect from his team in a normal game.

I didn't think he was awful. Getting those chances doesn't happen automatically (see: Tammy Abraham). He did the hard part for two/three goals. Just got to stick it in the onion bag.

Correct, Jasper.

Bony had no less than 5 really good chances and whiffed on all of them, one trademark air kick from a really good cutback from Roberts and one completely missed header off a corner.

I differ, though, in thinking he had an awful game. Much like all season. Aside from a few nice crossfield passes Abraham was awful too. Sad we swapped Llorente for them.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 2508 viewsNirvana

Again, I'll post some of Ayew's numbers this season:

- 18 games
- 4 key passes
- 5 shots on target
- 12 dribbles

Ayew has been absolutely terrible this season, and he provides us with nothing that we need right now. No creativity, no width, very little pace, all for the absurd luxury of £18m+ and £100k a week.

Unbelievable there are so many on here ready to take this plunge, I don't care how many goals he scored for us two years ago. The whole former goalscorer plan has been a disaster with Bony, as I said before the season.

Doubling down on this massive mistake makes no ffukkingg sense for any other club in the world. To Jenkins it's another successful window, the ffukkingg idiot.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:26 - Jan 29 with 2491 viewsWAFU

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:26 - Jan 29 by Nirvana

- 18 games
- 4 key passes
- 5 shots on target
- 12 dribbles

Ayew has been absolutely terrible this season, and he provides us with nothing that we need right now. No creativity, no width, very little pace, all for the absurd luxury of £18m+ and £100k a week.

Unbelievable there are so many on here ready to take this plunge, I don't care how many goals he scored for us two years ago. The whole former goalscorer plan has been a disaster with Bony, as I said before the season.

Doubling down on this massive mistake makes no ffukkingg sense for any other club in the world. To Jenkins it's another successful window, the ffukkingg idiot.

Absolutely spot on.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:30 - Jan 29 with 2459 viewsperchrockjack

It's never a good idea to go back to an ex

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:31 - Jan 29 with 2440 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:26 - Jan 29 by Nirvana

- 18 games
- 4 key passes
- 5 shots on target
- 12 dribbles

how much would you pay for someone to get 5/6 goals from Leicester game to end of season ? Those 5/6 goals would prob be worth 10pts ( 3W 1D )

I`d pay £20M all day long. That`s what i think Ayew will get. He`s perfect for us now. He`ll basically get a `free role ` to go where he thinks the danger is up top. Just an opinion.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:32 - Jan 29 with 2431 viewsforkbeard

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:30 - Jan 29 by perchrockjack

It's never a good idea to go back to an ex

Whilst I'm not keen on Andre, it worked out for Gylfi and Leon pretty well so who knows?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:38 - Jan 29 with 2393 viewsPawelAbbott

We have officially offered £18M for him.
Dear lord, he wasn't worth that when we sold him and like Bony he sure as hell hasn't got better by being away.
More money spunked away on rubbish.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:40 - Jan 29 with 2373 viewsPawelAbbott

They are asking for £20M and will accept Ki as part of it. So, it's £19,999,999 and Ki.
Login to get fewer ads

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:41 - Jan 29 with 2364 viewsDr_Winston

Scored twelve goals in a God awful Swans side. Has done well for West Ham either side of a bad injury and is currently their joint top scorer. But not good enough for us obviously.

Barking.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:45 - Jan 29 with 2331 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:31 - Jan 29 by believeinmiracles

how much would you pay for someone to get 5/6 goals from Leicester game to end of season ? Those 5/6 goals would prob be worth 10pts ( 3W 1D )

I`d pay £20M all day long. That`s what i think Ayew will get. He`s perfect for us now. He`ll basically get a `free role ` to go where he thinks the danger is up top. Just an opinion.

Depends, Miracles.

Do those 5/6 goals all come in games where we don't get points, like most of Ayew's did in his season with us?

Even then, £20m for a 28-year old with the stats I listed is not a good deal. Viera's release clause is a few million more, and would be absolutely perfect for us. Plenty others out there, as well. Buying a retread is not the only path we can take, no matter how much Jenkins likes to make that out.

But truthfully, I don't see Ayew getting those goals and he's nowhere near the creator we need (or at all). Also, what does it say about our marquee summer signing (Bony) if we need to spend £20m and £100k a week just to bang in some goals?

It's a no from me.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:46 - Jan 29 with 2315 viewsSwansea93

I'd be happy with Markovic and Ayew, but don't want to lose Ki now.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:47 - Jan 29 with 2300 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

He wants to go home to Marseille

A mercenary who wasn’t interested in playing for us in the first place
And we knew it.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:48 - Jan 29 with 2292 viewsChrisSCFC

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:12 - Jan 29 by Nirvana

"Tiny cock" res is obsessed.

You're a loser who's been wrong about everything on the only thing "going" for you ("BOX OFFICE!!!!!").

Just take it on the chin, "tiny cock". Just like in those "late night vvank fantasies" you have of me.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2018 21:13]

Cocksucker this, Wilfried Bony that. Reading between the lines it seems he's more into the BBC.

BoxOffice indeed. No wonder piracy's taking over.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:49 - Jan 29 with 2285 viewsPawelAbbott

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:41 - Jan 29 by Dr_Winston

Scored twelve goals in a God awful Swans side. Has done well for West Ham either side of a bad injury and is currently their joint top scorer. But not good enough for us obviously.

Barking.

He is good enough, but not at £20M.
There are cheaper options available and we need strengthening in numerous positions rather than blow the whole budget on one player.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:49 - Jan 29 with 2278 viewspencoedjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:46 - Jan 29 by Swansea93

I'd be happy with Markovic and Ayew, but don't want to lose Ki now.

Me neither
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:50 - Jan 29 with 2269 views34dfgdf54

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:47 - Jan 29 by oh_tommy_tommy

He wants to go home to Marseille

A mercenary who wasn’t interested in playing for us in the first place
And we knew it.

I would normally agree, he seems a bit of a mercenary. But we would know if he’s interested or not through his agent, if he wasn’t then surely we wouldn’t keep going back....

Like we did with Gaitan.

Oh.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:51 - Jan 29 with 2260 viewsNirvana

Barking.

Have you actually watched West Ham, Doc?

He has played nowhere close to "well" for them. More like terrible. Their fans want him gone, and were fuming for not taking the £14m.

No, he is not good enough for us at £18m+ and £100k a week. There is far better out there for less, and a few of them would definitely come to us.

Barking you don't see that.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:54 - Jan 29 with 2231 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:48 - Jan 29 by ChrisSCFC

Cocksucker this, Wilfried Bony that. Reading between the lines it seems he's more into the BBC.

BoxOffice indeed. No wonder piracy's taking over.

Lol
Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:54 - Jan 29 with 2228 viewsChrisSCFC

Barking.

Spot on.

The comparisons with Wilf the cripple are completely nonsensical.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 05:25 - Jan 30 with 1997 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Barking.

Exactly Dr . He`s perfect this time round
Ayew signing imminent ? on 05:29 - Jan 30 with 1992 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:45 - Jan 29 by Nirvana

Depends, Miracles.

Do those 5/6 goals all come in games where we don't get points, like most of Ayew's did in his season with us?

Even then, £20m for a 28-year old with the stats I listed is not a good deal. Viera's release clause is a few million more, and would be absolutely perfect for us. Plenty others out there, as well. Buying a retread is not the only path we can take, no matter how much Jenkins likes to make that out.

But truthfully, I don't see Ayew getting those goals and he's nowhere near the creator we need (or at all). Also, what does it say about our marquee summer signing (Bony) if we need to spend £20m and £100k a week just to bang in some goals?

It's a no from me.

The key is having players who are familiar with our surroundings this time of year. It may take Viera 2 months to settle ? Ayew slots straight in alongside his brother.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 05:55 - Jan 30 with 1979 viewsPawelAbbott

Ayew signing imminent ? on 05:29 - Jan 30 by believeinmiracles

The key is having players who are familiar with our surroundings this time of year. It may take Viera 2 months to settle ? Ayew slots straight in alongside his brother.

£20M for Ayew is the sort of calamitous misjudgement that this club has become!!
Was this ever the 'Swansea way'?
Did we get to the premier league by spending £20M on a player with nothing to prove and just wants the pay day?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 07:43 - Jan 30 with 1913 viewsshandyjack

Barking.

this in spades. is the ocst about £5m too much, yes, but thats the horrible reality of January transfer market which we've been left to panic through

Poll: Expectation for the season

Ayew signing imminent ? on 07:45 - Jan 30 with 1908 views34dfgdf54

Ayew signing imminent ? on 07:43 - Jan 30 by shandyjack

this in spades. is the ocst about £5m too much, yes, but thats the horrible reality of January transfer market which we've been left to panic through

All because of the incompetence in the Summer.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 07:55 - Jan 30 with 1874 viewsWarwickHunt

Ayew signing imminent ? on 07:45 - Jan 30 by 34dfgdf54

All because of the incompetence in the Summer.

Which one? Plenty to choose from...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024