Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth beating Arsenal 15:04 - Jan 14 with 4206 viewsacejack3065

Bad, bad news.

We are gonna need to pull off some of these kind of results just to keep up with the chasing pack. We are easily the worst team in the division.
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:04 - Jan 14 with 1235 viewsBobby_Fischer

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:01 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

Looked back the last 3 years.

Last year, 35 would get you safe.
The year before, 37.
Year before that, 35.

37/38 should be enough most season........the magical 40, virtually guarantees safety.

Fair enough, good knows what tables I was looking at.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:05 - Jan 14 with 1234 viewsdickythorpe

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 15:44 - Jan 14 by SgorioFruit

Bournemouth are playing now at home against arsenal and put 3 at the back.
Under Paul clement we played Watford at home with 5 at the back. Scared of
the opposition before we even kicked off. AT HOME

This has what’s relegated us.

Well that and being poorly run.

Sgoriofruit, no one has ever been relegated in January from the PL. Come on man, shape up and BELIEVE!!
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:07 - Jan 14 with 1232 viewsmagicdaps10

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:02 - Jan 14 by union_jack

Historically, yes (almost).

What you fail to understand is that every time a rival wins it makes our task psychologically much more difficult. Players or managers may say they don't look at the table but in reality they do. And when they see the gap widening, every game has that much more pressure put on it.

So in a nutshell, it matters a lot what other teams around us are doing!!

At this stage, you have to just concentrate on each game as it comes.

Everyone looks at the table, fact. If you look at the table too much then it will beat you before relegation is guaranteed.

We need some good players in for starters and need them quick. Its looking ominous at present but it can be done.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:17 - Jan 14 with 1204 viewsmonmouth

Irrespective of anyone’s optimism or pessimism, there is no universe where Muff beating Arse today is anything other than really bad news. Arse want top 4 so will be more determined to do us over (and to stop the slagging they will get if they don’t), and one of our few direct rivals gains points AND confidence.

Earlier in the season it doesn’t matter. When you have 17 points from 23 games, it matters.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:18 - Jan 14 with 1201 viewsunion_jack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:07 - Jan 14 by magicdaps10

At this stage, you have to just concentrate on each game as it comes.

Everyone looks at the table, fact. If you look at the table too much then it will beat you before relegation is guaranteed.

We need some good players in for starters and need them quick. Its looking ominous at present but it can be done.

Concentrating on one game at a time, though wise, is. Easier said than done.

Not just for the players and managers but also for the fans who in the main start to get jittery. It's easy to say just be positive but being so is incredibly difficult. A lot of so called positive people are just saying they are. Feeling it genuinely is something else and that stems from the players, how well they're doing and the results they're getting.

Yes, new players are needed. Quality is essential because they will lift the staler players. I hope we do something soon otherwise it's over.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:19 - Jan 14 with 1197 views34dfgdf54

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 15:30 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

They were decisions that had to be made unfortunately, the sooner you understand that the better. They would be made all over again with my backing too, if it is the selling you are talking about.

The summer was not the problem, it was the last 3 summers of poor tramsfer dealings that was the problem.

Nice to see our Jordan pop up with another too.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2018 15:33]

Replacing them is what I’m on about. That “solid” investment in Clucas etc. Worked well.
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:33 - Jan 14 with 1161 viewsGaryjack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:02 - Jan 14 by union_jack

Historically, yes (almost).

What you fail to understand is that every time a rival wins it makes our task psychologically much more difficult. Players or managers may say they don't look at the table but in reality they do. And when they see the gap widening, every game has that much more pressure put on it.

So in a nutshell, it matters a lot what other teams around us are doing!!

Also you have to factor in that people talk of this magical 37/38 points as if that is what they fully expect us to get! At this point we are on course to get 28. An extra ten points would mean one hell of a swing at this stage.
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:38 - Jan 14 with 1143 viewsE20Jack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:19 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

Replacing them is what I’m on about. That “solid” investment in Clucas etc. Worked well.

Glad you now realise we had to make those sound financial selling decisions.

As for Clucas - It worked in so much as he will retain more value than an ageing foreign player that performed similarly. For a club with limited funds then we must make these decisions in order to be able to keep recycling transfer funds. For example, Clucas in my opinion will retain more of his % value than Borja will.

Again, I am not sure what you find so difficult in all this Risca. It's all basic common sense.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 17:38 - Jan 14 with 1070 views34dfgdf54

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:38 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

Glad you now realise we had to make those sound financial selling decisions.

As for Clucas - It worked in so much as he will retain more value than an ageing foreign player that performed similarly. For a club with limited funds then we must make these decisions in order to be able to keep recycling transfer funds. For example, Clucas in my opinion will retain more of his % value than Borja will.

Again, I am not sure what you find so difficult in all this Risca. It's all basic common sense.

They are not “sound financial” decisions if you don’t reinvest into the squad properly. Buying Clucas at £16mill, Borja at £15mill, Mesa at £11mill.

If you ask the 27 owners of the club when we get relegated if the financial decisions made during the summer transfer window were sound, then I think you’ll get an universal answer, somewhere along the lines of “were they f*ck”
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 18:02 - Jan 14 with 1038 viewsE20Jack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 17:38 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

They are not “sound financial” decisions if you don’t reinvest into the squad properly. Buying Clucas at £16mill, Borja at £15mill, Mesa at £11mill.

If you ask the 27 owners of the club when we get relegated if the financial decisions made during the summer transfer window were sound, then I think you’ll get an universal answer, somewhere along the lines of “were they f*ck”

They are not related.

You have to sell players refusing to play for the team and players with months left on their contracts regardless. You just have to, you love the sentence, but they are indeed sound financial decisions. If the 27 actors and actresses disagree then they also know absolutely naff all about our position in the football world and indeed the financial decisions that have to be made along the way... A bit like many of our fans in that respect.

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 18:51 - Jan 14 with 1000 views34dfgdf54

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 18:02 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

They are not related.

You have to sell players refusing to play for the team and players with months left on their contracts regardless. You just have to, you love the sentence, but they are indeed sound financial decisions. If the 27 actors and actresses disagree then they also know absolutely naff all about our position in the football world and indeed the financial decisions that have to be made along the way... A bit like many of our fans in that respect.

But they are related. It’s football, it’s not buying and selling houses.

You sell if you have players ready to come in, buck stops with Jenkins, that’s his role and he failed spectacularly, but my point is you continually applauded our business in the window and it’s backfired massively. Clucas would not be worth £8mill now, Borja the same and Mesa similar. The profits made in the Siggy/Llorente/Cork deal will not cover the losses coming when we get relegated.
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 18:58 - Jan 14 with 982 viewsE20Jack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 18:51 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

You sell if you have players ready to come in, buck stops with Jenkins, that’s his role and he failed spectacularly, but my point is you continually applauded our business in the window and it’s backfired massively. Clucas would not be worth £8mill now, Borja the same and Mesa similar. The profits made in the Siggy/Llorente/Cork deal will not cover the losses coming when we get relegated.

They are not related.

I agree with you in normal terms, but if you think the sales of Llorente and Gylfi were under normal terms then you either have no grasp of the situation or are lying. We HAD to sell. We will sell if faced with the same problem in the future and we will sell again if we had a time machine to travel back. Rightly so.

Keeping them was an even more guaranteed way of getting relegated, if not this season (I believe it still would be) then the next. The sooner people realise we have to sell to buy the better. If we let people run down their contracts it means we have to buy a free transfer to replace them, an actual free transfer not a Gomis and Ayew style free transfer.

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:00 - Jan 14 with 975 viewsLeonWasGod

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 18:02 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

They are not related.

This 'refusing to play for the team's line gets thrown around a lot. Who was refusing to play and what's the evidence?
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:03 - Jan 14 with 967 viewsE20Jack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:00 - Jan 14 by LeonWasGod

This 'refusing to play for the team's line gets thrown around a lot. Who was refusing to play and what's the evidence?

Do you have stronger evidence to the contrary?

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:29 - Jan 14 with 943 viewsNirvana

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 18:51 - Jan 14 by 34dfgdf54

Spot on, Risca. But I really wouldn't bother trying to talk sense to this obsessed troll, he doesn't have any.

For perspective, I've been completely spot on about literally every single player we've brought in since I started posting (you have a good track record, as well).

Why? Because I actually watch football, and I played a good bit and know my sshitt.

Dimi has been fantastically wrong about literally every single player to a staggeringly hilarious degree, his idiotic words are there for all to see. "Bookmark it" haha.

Why? Because he spends the vast majority of his time obsessively ranting about insane bbullsshitt like veganism, gambling strategies, "risk analysis", etc. on a ffukkingg football forum.

He's never kicked a ball a day in his life, doesn't watch football, and isn't an actual Swans fan. He's just the forum troll who loves endless, obsessive "debates" to give himself a purpose in life.

He needs to be banned permanently, once again.
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:34 - Jan 14 with 937 viewsE20Jack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:29 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Spot on, Risca. But I really wouldn't bother trying to talk sense to this obsessed troll, he doesn't have any.

For perspective, I've been completely spot on about literally every single player we've brought in since I started posting (you have a good track record, as well).

Why? Because I actually watch football, and I played a good bit and know my sshitt.

Dimi has been fantastically wrong about literally every single player to a staggeringly hilarious degree, his idiotic words are there for all to see. "Bookmark it" haha.

Why? Because he spends the vast majority of his time obsessively ranting about insane bbullsshitt like veganism, gambling strategies, "risk analysis", etc. on a ffukkingg football forum.

He's never kicked a ball a day in his life, doesn't watch football, and isn't an actual Swans fan. He's just the forum troll who loves endless, obsessive "debates" to give himself a purpose in life.

He needs to be banned permanently, once again.

My words, I hope you have put some plastic covers on that keyboard of course, the swaet eminating from your temples must be a sight to behold

You can guess my identity, you can pretend you know about my personal life until you are blue in the face. It wont make you any more right though Nivs. It just exentuates how desperately sad you are feeling that you have been rejected on a forum you had every desire to be respected on.

Again, if you think we should be keeping players with months left on their contracts and ones refusing to play for us then it makes your knowledge on finace and football as hollow as your view on homosexuality.

Then again you were "Extatic to be upgrading Fer for Clucas"

Read and smile folks. Read and smile.

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:37 - Jan 14 with 923 viewsNirvana

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:34 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

My words, I hope you have put some plastic covers on that keyboard of course, the swaet eminating from your temples must be a sight to behold

You can guess my identity, you can pretend you know about my personal life until you are blue in the face. It wont make you any more right though Nivs. It just exentuates how desperately sad you are feeling that you have been rejected on a forum you had every desire to be respected on.

Again, if you think we should be keeping players with months left on their contracts and ones refusing to play for us then it makes your knowledge on finace and football as hollow as your view on homosexuality.

Then again you were "Extatic to be upgrading Fer for Clucas"

Read and smile folks. Read and smile.

Haha, hilarious and classic Dimi.

Wonderful essay.

And yes, Fer is an atrocious footballer. Anyone is an upgrade.

Thanks matey.
Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:38 - Jan 14 with 914 viewsE20Jack

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:37 - Jan 14 by Nirvana

Haha, hilarious and classic Dimi.

Wonderful essay.

And yes, Fer is an atrocious footballer. Anyone is an upgrade.

Thanks matey.

Beep beep beep.

Glad you are extatic by his signing.

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 21:59 - Jan 14 with 836 viewsSgorioFruit

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 19:38 - Jan 14 by E20Jack

Beep beep beep.

Glad you are extatic by his signing.

Can I just round this thread off with the statement....

Our club owners have totally and royally shafted us.
The players on the pitch are absolute garbage. Apart from the single efforts of one or two.

Now imagine the happy discussions on this forum if that wasn’t the case.

Goodbye and goodnight.

Hwyl Fawr a Nos Da

Siarad ti yfory

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 22:01 - Jan 14 with 831 viewsSgorioFruit

Bournemouth beating Arsenal on 16:05 - Jan 14 by dickythorpe

Sgoriofruit, no one has ever been relegated in January from the PL. Come on man, shape up and BELIEVE!!

I’m trying to mate.

Gutted, we needed a win yesterday.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024