Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What can we realistically do? 05:02 - Dec 27 with 4728 viewsEU5Makaveli

I'm hearing a lot of Brilliant ideas about boycotts, walkouts etc. but what are we actually going to achieve? These days 60% of the liberty stadium are just there for the sake of it.

I know for a fact that over the last 7 years we have lost 50% of our core support due to rising ticket prices and plastic supporters (who will thankfully be gone come relegation) occupying the seats.

The atmosphere at the liberty is dead and it's embarrassing! You only have to look at clubs in the Championship which put us to shame.. Sheffield Wednesday for example. (YouTube it)

Yes there are many clubs such as ourselves where the atmosphere is dying, but up until the last 3/4 years we have always been praised for our support and the atmosphere we as a fan base are able to generate, but I suppose it's easy to show support to a team on the up rather than a team in decline, and that's what hurts me the most.

With these new owners, the disagreements and poor perfermances, it's horrible to realise this club is only heading one way.

Divided we stand and united we fall.. the fans, board, yanks and players
What can we realistically do? on 19:02 - Dec 27 with 780 viewsbarry_island

What can we realistically do? on 18:41 - Dec 27 by getcarter

SUPPORT THE TEAM

Can you imagine what they'd be like if we didn't?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

What can we realistically do? on 19:23 - Dec 27 with 743 viewsSmellyplumz

What can we realistically do? on 18:41 - Dec 27 by getcarter

SUPPORT THE TEAM

Fůck the team they are shit wasters, how about they support the fans by putting in some effort.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What can we realistically do? on 19:46 - Dec 27 with 719 viewsLoyal

If anyone us scratching their heads, join this new scsa group or think what you could do as an individual. Get creative. dont wait to be led.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

What can we realistically do? on 20:04 - Dec 27 with 706 viewsskettyparkherbert

What can we realistically do? on 19:23 - Dec 27 by Smellyplumz

Fůck the team they are shit wasters, how about they support the fans by putting in some effort.

Bang on there fella.

That is exactly what is required, none of us mind loosing a game but its the way we are loosing that is gut wrenching.

If they all bust their bollocks with effort, chased every ball, tackled everything and gave 100% the crowd would get right behind them.

That would be a start but i won't hold my breath though.
What can we realistically do? on 20:08 - Dec 27 with 693 viewsskettyparkherbert

What can we realistically do? on 20:04 - Dec 27 by skettyparkherbert

Bang on there fella.

That is exactly what is required, none of us mind loosing a game but its the way we are loosing that is gut wrenching.

If they all bust their bollocks with effort, chased every ball, tackled everything and gave 100% the crowd would get right behind them.

That would be a start but i won't hold my breath though.

One more question to you all.

How hard would you work for £35k a week- £140k a month- £1.54 mil a year

It's a fuking disgrace but we must not decent and support the team

My arse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024