Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC 22:14 - Dec 24 with 50474 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 17:01]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:18 - Dec 26 with 3778 viewsGeoffThom

League tables don’t lie we’re there for a bloody good reason we’ve cobbled together a very very bad set of players
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:59 - Dec 26 with 3508 viewspaulv2k4

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:07 - Dec 26 by monmouth

Quite relieved to see it was only 5. I bailed out at 3-0 and went to remove some sealant from the bathroom. We used to be a welcome addition to the PL now we are just an embarrassment, and Junko asks 'what does we want our club back' mean. I hope the money just brings him and the rest abject misery.

Not one of those players deserves a premier league contract. Fabianski? Don't make me laugh. A goalkeeper that lets a forward score from inside his six yard box as he back pedals into the net. Not one other goalkeeper in this league would have conceded that.

I don't really want another season of this shite, but for anyone harbouring any hope it's minimum 8 wins from 18 with both the top 6 in there (no points from the cowardly shithouses there) so more like 8 from 12.

We are deservedly done. bottom and the worst team in the league by miles.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:02]

Finally. Someone who has the same view on Fabianski as me! Thanks mate.

Your last line is right. I kept saying all season to the guys in the stadium that we have lost/drawn all the home games we needed to win. Now in Jan our home games are all top 6. We will be very cut adrift by the end of Jan. Of that I am certain. It will take a miracle now. Just like last season.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 3474 viewsmonmouth

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 20:59 - Dec 26 by paulv2k4

Finally. Someone who has the same view on Fabianski as me! Thanks mate.

Your last line is right. I kept saying all season to the guys in the stadium that we have lost/drawn all the home games we needed to win. Now in Jan our home games are all top 6. We will be very cut adrift by the end of Jan. Of that I am certain. It will take a miracle now. Just like last season.

Funny enough I'm not sure it's Fabianski or that cretin we brought in to coach him that had already made him a gibbering wreck at Arsenal. he had one season when he totally commanded the area - not coached by Roberts.

He might be ok in a proper team, but still lets in too many soft goals for me. He's the best we are going to get mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:07 - Dec 26 with 3460 viewstrampie

I told this board months ago when we were 13th or 14th and the resident football clown on here said we could be 8th or 9th and playing free flowing football, that Swansea were the worst team in the league, Swans were getting hammered on the balance of play game in game out and got away with a couple of 0-0s which was down to luck, other teams like Palace were losing game after game after game at the time but were often the better team on the balance of play.
January is like a fresh start because of the transfer window, Swans have clearly been the worst team the first half of the season, Swans need to replace Siggy and Llorente with similar quality, those two combined were something like £60M of talent, Swans are in deep trouble and big odds on for the drop.
Swans need a good manager and a few new good players and it will still be odds against the Swans staying up.
Time to pray to the footballing god's.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:12]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:23 - Dec 26 with 3389 viewsFlashberryjack

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:07 - Dec 26 by trampie

I told this board months ago when we were 13th or 14th and the resident football clown on here said we could be 8th or 9th and playing free flowing football, that Swansea were the worst team in the league, Swans were getting hammered on the balance of play game in game out and got away with a couple of 0-0s which was down to luck, other teams like Palace were losing game after game after game at the time but were often the better team on the balance of play.
January is like a fresh start because of the transfer window, Swans have clearly been the worst team the first half of the season, Swans need to replace Siggy and Llorente with similar quality, those two combined were something like £60M of talent, Swans are in deep trouble and big odds on for the drop.
Swans need a good manager and a few new good players and it will still be odds against the Swans staying up.
Time to pray to the footballing god's.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:12]

The time for praying has gone, we just need a priest to administer the last rites.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:34 - Dec 26 with 3340 viewsjasper_T

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:05 - Dec 26 by monmouth

Funny enough I'm not sure it's Fabianski or that cretin we brought in to coach him that had already made him a gibbering wreck at Arsenal. he had one season when he totally commanded the area - not coached by Roberts.

He might be ok in a proper team, but still lets in too many soft goals for me. He's the best we are going to get mind.

He makes 3 great saves for every soft goal he concedes. Only reason we haven't lost half our games by 3 or 4. Every keeper in the league makes howlers. His stats put him as one of the better ones.

He was genuinely world class that season under Javier Garcia.
The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 3260 viewsmonmouth

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:34 - Dec 26 by jasper_T

He makes 3 great saves for every soft goal he concedes. Only reason we haven't lost half our games by 3 or 4. Every keeper in the league makes howlers. His stats put him as one of the better ones.

He was genuinely world class that season under Javier Garcia.

Not now, not for me. Marshall looked better behind another terrible team.

I agree that one season, I really thought he would become top notch. He's gone backwards fast since. I certainly don't see all these 'great' saves that you wouldn't expect any routine keeper doing his job to make, when the opposition are on top of you every game.

As I said though, we ain't getting a better option, that's for sure.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 22:04 - Dec 26 with 3236 viewsDrizzy

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 21:56 - Dec 26 by monmouth

Not now, not for me. Marshall looked better behind another terrible team.

I agree that one season, I really thought he would become top notch. He's gone backwards fast since. I certainly don't see all these 'great' saves that you wouldn't expect any routine keeper doing his job to make, when the opposition are on top of you every game.

As I said though, we ain't getting a better option, that's for sure.

You're way off here sorry, Mon.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 00:52 - Dec 27 with 2930 viewsTNT

To the scouser with his top under his jacket, turfed out of our end before kick-off...tarra la, tarra.

To the scumbag gobbing down on Swans fans going down the tunnel at half time...your card is marked.

At least we won't miss this shithole if we go down.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 09:23 - Dec 27 with 2644 viewswhoflungdung

And thanks to the rest for not taking the pisse

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 10:04 - Dec 27 with 2608 viewsmonmouth

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 22:04 - Dec 26 by Drizzy

You're way off here sorry, Mon.

Probably Newps. I was tired and emotional last night and that second goal did me in. I couldn't believe Mr Rabbit was inside our six yard box merrily volleying the ball into the net unchallenged from any angle. I'm sure Fab would be fine behind a solid defence, with a coach that encourages him to command his area. In fact we know he would be, because he was.

I'd certainly rather him than the post shoulder injury Vorm or any version of Doris.

The Official Match Thread Liverpool FC Versus Swansea City FC on 10:06 - Dec 27 with 2598 viewswhoflungdung

Command is the word Mon . He doesn't

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024