Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins and Dineen 19:56 - Jul 3 with 5659 viewsmonmouth

Just in case it's lost in the other thread, I would like to propose that every Trust member standing for election state explicitly whether they personally support or oppose HJ and LD retaining paid roles in the club.

I think that is pretty central to my vote but, it's a democracy, so I accept if it's not the majority view.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:38 - Jul 3 with 1062 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:36 - Jul 3 by morningstar

Yes, they have opposed it, just nowhere near the degree that is acceptable to many of it's members. I for one urge that they reconsider their stance. If they don't i fear that the trust could end up as a committee holding coffee mornings once a month in a portakabin outside the Landore club. But hey, i'm sure you weren't banned for simply having an opposing view! I'm sure you must have taken things far more further than that?

He did Gary he was trying to get someone to lose their job. He's had three previous usernames banned from here for being a complete çunt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:56 - Jul 3 with 1065 viewsmax936

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:38 - Jul 3 by Darran

He did Gary he was trying to get someone to lose their job. He's had three previous usernames banned from here for being a complete çunt.

Darran you seriously need to stop using that c word all the time, you use it in virtually every post, there's women and kids using this site, think about it mun.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins and Dineen on 00:01 - Jul 4 with 1060 viewsPokerface

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:56 - Jul 3 by max936

Darran you seriously need to stop using that c word all the time, you use it in virtually every post, there's women and kids using this site, think about it mun.

I put him straight back on ignore. Like putting a pitbull back in the cage, only aim is to spoil and harm.

He is the voice of the Trust. Says it all. Never gets a ban. Thats the level allowed... scum really. Swears for effect... kids, grandkids and women read the site. Says it all really.

Put on ignore and have a laugh once a week when read his posts.

Attention seeking. Sad really.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Jenkins and Dineen on 00:03 - Jul 4 with 1042 viewsDarran

Jenkins and Dineen on 23:56 - Jul 3 by max936

I apologise I just can't stand liars and someone lying just to make Phil Sumbler look bad is out of order.
There's many people on here currently disagreeing with the stance from the Trust but they aren't making shit up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins and Dineen on 00:09 - Jul 4 with 1050 viewsPokerface

Jenkins and Dineen on 00:01 - Jul 4 by Pokerface

I put him straight back on ignore. Like putting a pitbull back in the cage, only aim is to spoil and harm.

He is the voice of the Trust. Says it all. Never gets a ban. Thats the level allowed... scum really. Swears for effect... kids, grandkids and women read the site. Says it all really.

Put on ignore and have a laugh once a week when read his posts.

Attention seeking. Sad really.

I love the ignore function.

Keeps the crap out. No more nasty smells.

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

Jenkins and Dineen on 10:55 - Jul 4 with 872 viewsQJumpingJack

It may be best if certain posts on this thread are edited/deleted
re the ones which contain the "c" word.

Kids read these messsageboards and bad language like this is unacceptable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024