Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? 06:50 - May 10 with 13606 viewsscotty68

Only just joined here lads but I have read the site regular and have seen all the debates and all the criticism Huw Jenkins has received etc. But credit where it's due surely he has redeemed himself with the success of his January Transfers and the prices he has paid for them. Every 1 person on here slated Tom Carrol , Jordan Ayew, Martin Olsssen, and 1 or 2 others but look how well they have done. Who would have picked Alfie Mawson ?? He was slated too. Would you swap him back for Ash now ? Him and Fernandez are rock solid and will only improve next year . Football is all about opinions and I just feel he needs to be cut some slack . I'm pretty sure he went on to the Americans and said ' look get rid of Bradley I've got to live in this city and it's not working ' It's been a really difficult season on and off the field and 1 where we need to learn from mistakes . The transfer window last January was crazy prices and it's easy to make rash decisions. Imagine we bought 3 players at £15million like Baston and they didn't work out . We would be doomed. Our market is the average premier league player valued up to £7 million max . Mid table for swans is punching above our weight . We look a decent side now and fingers crossed I'm sure we will be fine and normal service to resume next year.

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 15:01 - May 11 with 1445 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 15:00 - May 11 by swan_si

I love this site, so many keyboard warriors.

It's a graphic metaphor. He's clearly sucking up to the sell outs and it's nothing I wouldn't say face to face.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 19:28 - May 11 with 1356 viewsjack247

The sad thing about this thread is that Scottys views are probably held by the majority of people in Swansea and even at games.
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 20:31 - May 11 with 1320 viewswaynekerr55

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 19:28 - May 11 by jack247

The sad thing about this thread is that Scottys views are probably held by the majority of people in Swansea and even at games.

Yes, Jack to a King has that effect on people...

Shame that it happened to be the marketing team's finest piece of work...oddly enough

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:01 - May 11 with 1297 viewsscotty68

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 07:29 - May 11 by waynekerr55

So you don't agree that what the so called fans did in fûcking the Trust and selling the club to the first monkeys who ponied up the cash was wrong?

What would you have done ? Life changing money , don't forget they had a scare the season before with Gary Monk nearly taking us down. They prob didn't think we would stay up this time and certaintly didn't want to chance it. Put ur self in their shoes . For all Jenkins done for the club it didn't take long for this lot to want him out. We not all saints in life I'm sure.
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:05 - May 11 with 1284 viewsOldjack

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:01 - May 11 by scotty68

What would you have done ? Life changing money , don't forget they had a scare the season before with Gary Monk nearly taking us down. They prob didn't think we would stay up this time and certaintly didn't want to chance it. Put ur self in their shoes . For all Jenkins done for the club it didn't take long for this lot to want him out. We not all saints in life I'm sure.

He was supposedly Guardian of the club, DID THAT BOTHER HIM WHEN HE LINED HIS POCKETS and lie not to mention being very sly and sneaky ,like fuk it did ,fuk im !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:08 - May 11 with 1274 viewsscotty68

I'm just an ordinary fan mate with no connection whatsoever . Just seeing it as I see it. Like I say I think he just about got himself out of a hole.
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:08 - May 11 with 1274 viewsDarran

Yeah but that wasn't the reason he sold up he only sold up so we would go to the next level.

His words.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:14 - May 11 with 1252 viewsOldjack

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:08 - May 11 by scotty68

I'm just an ordinary fan mate with no connection whatsoever . Just seeing it as I see it. Like I say I think he just about got himself out of a hole.

He will never be forgiven from many a fan ,that's why he now needs body guards at certain places

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:16 - May 11 with 1246 viewsscotty68

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:08 - May 11 by Darran

Yeah but that wasn't the reason he sold up he only sold up so we would go to the next level.

His words.

I agree with you it hasn't worked out the way he wanted. But I'm sure he played a big part in Bradley going ( egg on yanks face ) and he got some decent signings . Hence why I say just about redeemed himself. He's accepted he's made mistakes. He's not the only DOF / Chairman in footballl who is millionaire . I think if we stay up we should forgive and give another chance.
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:18 - May 11 with 1240 viewsswan65split

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:08 - May 11 by scotty68

i think if we get out of this hole, he may find another one is waiting for him.
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:18 - May 11 with 1240 viewsDarran

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:16 - May 11 by scotty68

I agree with you it hasn't worked out the way he wanted. But I'm sure he played a big part in Bradley going ( egg on yanks face ) and he got some decent signings . Hence why I say just about redeemed himself. He's accepted he's made mistakes. He's not the only DOF / Chairman in footballl who is millionaire . I think if we stay up we should forgive and give another chance.

Go fuçk yourself.

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:20 - May 11 with 1228 viewsmorningstar

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:08 - May 11 by Darran

His words.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:20 - May 11 with 1223 viewsSwanjaxs

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:18 - May 11 by Darran

Go fuçk yourself.

Subtle as a brick 😂😂😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:21 - May 11 with 1212 viewsscotty68

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:18 - May 11 by Darran

Go fuçk yourself.

Great reply mate. Which brain cell did that come from ?
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:22 - May 11 with 1208 viewsOldjack

Look Huw ,give all the monies back get on your knees say sorry i fuked up big time and we can start again ,only then will there be any kissing and cuddling

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:26 - May 11 with 1192 viewsscotty68

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:22 - May 11 by Oldjack

Look Huw ,give all the monies back get on your knees say sorry i fuked up big time and we can start again ,only then will there be any kissing and cuddling

If it hadn't worked out with the initIal £50k in 2004 and he lost his house would you have helped him pay his mortgage ? u wouldn't have cared same as me. I don't begrudge him the money.
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:27 - May 11 with 1186 viewsDarran

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:26 - May 11 by scotty68

If it hadn't worked out with the initIal £50k in 2004 and he lost his house would you have helped him pay his mortgage ? u wouldn't have cared same as me. I don't begrudge him the money.

Time to ban this cùnt Mods.

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:29 - May 11 with 1177 viewsWingstandwood

Stop the utter sh#te! You could swear Jenkins was some kind of philanthropic God and individual of huge personal sacrifice that donated vast sums of his own personal savings to pay for stadium/infrastructure and player transfer expenditure.

Jenkins and sell-outs?..... Not fit to kiss Blackburn's legend i.e. Jack Walker headstone, all sell-outs stood aside whilst the supporters raised money in buckets to bring Leon B in. The sell-outs only put money aside to buy shares whilst the supporters put REAL money in via quite a few fundraising initiatives, season/matchday ticket(s) purchase etc. HJ and Co rode on the back of The Jack Army!!!!!!!

Don't hype the leech and leeches up, the JTAK hype, bulls#it and aftermath events of? Have been evaluated by Petty era veterans whom are truly streetwise/experienced to know what a piece of complete and utter sh#t acts and looks like!

Argus!

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:30 - May 11 with 1176 viewsmorningstar

It's weird how Lord_bony allows this guy a platform to defend Jenkins and the rest of the scum, and also to diss the trust, whilst deleting any threads whereby posters criticise him? In fact it's really fvckin weird! "Say what you like about the trust and defend the sell out's, but don't say anything about me!" What a vvanker! BAN THIS TROLL IF IT'S THE ONLY DECENT THING YOU DO AS A MOD YOU LILLY LIVERED TVVAT!
[Post edited 11 May 2017 21:31]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:50 - May 11 with 1111 viewslonglostjack

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 12:54 - May 11 by scotty68

At last . I knew I had support out there lol. Yes I wouldn't trust the yanks , they haven't a clue . But like I say this is why I think he's redeemed himself with recent transfers and PC as manager . I guarantee you if Jenkins signs a £5 mill player in next window then all those on here will slate him simply cos he hasn't spent £50 mill. It's the mentality. In Jenkins We Trust. The trust is worthless and they should give their shares up

At the risk of feeding the obvious Troll.

Edit: could be Uxbridge on a double bluff I suppose
[Post edited 11 May 2017 21:53]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 22:03 - May 11 with 1083 viewsSwanseaman

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:26 - May 11 by scotty68

You don't begrudge him the money? When they bought the club for £40,000 plus the trusts £10,000, it was said many times that we now have the club in the hands of Swansea City supporters where it was safe, and the past experiences of people who had been in control of the club, that were outsiders would never be allowed to happen again.

Tony Petty only bought the club so he could make money out of it. If the consortium hadn't come up with the £40,000 extra needed, the trust would have eventually have raised this money and it would have been a 100% Swansea City supporters run club. No one should have made any profit out of the club like Huw Jenkins has.

You do have some points, the signings we made were very good, Clement is very good. And I also wouldn't trust the yanks to run the club. Bringing in Bob Bradley was a disaster, if they became 100% in control I could see us getting multiple relegations. Then again I could be wrong and they could be learning from all this and become good owners one day. But that's the problem we have, get rid of Huw Jenkins and others and we could end up in a worse mess.

When you said: 'The trust is worthless and they should give their shares up.' That's when it became obvious your just a troll, windup. why would you say that?
[Post edited 11 May 2017 22:06]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 22:06 - May 11 with 1075 viewsUxbridge

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 21:50 - May 11 by longlostjack

At the risk of feeding the obvious Troll.

Edit: could be Uxbridge on a double bluff I suppose
[Post edited 11 May 2017 21:53]

Oh I'd be far subtler

I'll wait until the end of the season before I comment further!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 22:12 - May 11 with 1051 viewslonglostjack

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 22:06 - May 11 by Uxbridge

Oh I'd be far subtler

I'll wait until the end of the season before I comment further!

Aye - best served cold.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 22:20 - May 11 with 1024 viewsnantywatcher

Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 22:12 - May 11 by longlostjack

Aye - best served cold.

The OP's question is a fair one to ask. Other than the ridiculous second sentence, I just about agree with everything he's written. He's now wandered off into the dark arts of a WUM, which is a pity.
Jenkins Redeemed Himself ? on 22:20 - May 11 with 1020 viewswaynekerr55

Yeah, he's such the benevolent type isn't he. Just like the time he ran Casey's into the ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024