Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement needs to go now. 17:01 - Apr 15 with 18204 viewsacejack3065

A glimpse with Christmas future. The most gutless performance I've seen in 10 years. What an absolute disgrace. I wouldn't let Clement on the bus home. We were that clueless.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 11:40 - May 7 with 1613 viewsLoyal

This is the problem with people who only see a far as the end of their nose.
In Huws case ok, I'll concede that, but swans fans need to realise that PC is top quality coach and the best we have had since Laudrup.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 11:43 - May 7 with 1596 viewsrock1n

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 11:40 - May 7 by Loyal

This is the problem with people who only see a far as the end of their nose.
In Huws case ok, I'll concede that, but swans fans need to realise that PC is top quality coach and the best we have had since Laudrup.

Absolutely that was obvious to most who understood the game early on. Reactionaries can never look at bigger picture.

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:16 - May 14 with 1319 viewsrock1n

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:46 - May 14 with 1228 viewsBloodyhills

Oops

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:48 - May 14 with 1213 viewsDarran

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:21 - Apr 15 by perchrockjack

First month was fine but seems events have turned and he looks as lost as Bob,frankly.

He looks and sounds flat

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:50 - May 14 with 1194 viewsDarran

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:35 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

Did clement sign Caroll,Narsingh,Ayew or Olsson ?

My guess is did he fook !!

So how the fook can he be blamed for this? straight away , and this is such a basic fookin thing im astounded the board never see it, if the manager doesn't sign the players he automatically gets a get out of jail free card!!

It automatically gives him leverage when things go wonky and lessens the need to make sure his new signings are the right ones and make a difference!
I'm not saying that Huws lucky dip approach doesn't by default turn up the odd decent player like Ollson but from clements view point they arn't his players so he can always turn around and say as much when it goes wrong, we are setting up for failiure and creating problems almost before they occour .

Clement is a decent coach, i have no problem with him staying on next year, the players mostly arn't good enough, most of them arn't leaders which tells me one thing, when the sh1t hits the fan they will duck the fight and look around for help instead of stepping up and trying to lead from the front.

I think most have decided to not get injured and fook up a move away,while the others arn't that bothered about playing in a level where they will be decent (maybe) and still pick up good money.

However, clement needs to double quick impliment a style of play that is fitting of scfc , this long ball b2llocks won't do and while i understand trying to keep things tight to sty up is an approach of a kind, the support requires it's team to be able to pass the fookin ball at least more than 3 passes!!

The line jenkins trotted out while sacking Laudrup should be written on the coonts gravestone "our footballing principles were being eroded" only after you put monk,FG,bradley and clement in charge you big nose twt !!

Mega lolz.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:51 - May 14 with 1189 viewsDarran

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 16:26 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

furthest LLORENTE SPRINTED WAS 20 METRES.

20 .... the whole game

BASTON did three times as much in a fraction of the time spent on pitch

Coming off the pitch did anyone see any signs of beads of perspiration on our heroues brows.

We re lacking real bite, real grit, determination and decent professionalism

We ve none of that.

Talent wise, we re probably better than Hull but its down top the basics now.

IF WE HAVENT THE SKILL ,THEN LETS GET THE FECK AMONGST OUR OPPONENTS

lol

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:52 - May 14 with 1181 viewsDarran

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:06 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

I d say it's too late or too early to sack clement

Huge decision to be made .Is he the one to rebuild us

I m doubtful

Whatever else ,owners must remove Jenkins.

That alone ,in itself, would show some sense

He cannot remain

lol lol lol

Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:54 - May 14 with 1161 viewsicecoldjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:50 - May 14 by Darran

Mega lolz.

Actually i stand by that, most of the players arn't quite up to it, it's why we struggled and clement needed to impliment a different style of play bringing in jordan ayew to support llorente and bringing back little leon to keep the ball better .

notice how much less hoof ball we played ?

were carroll,narsingh and ollson clements choices or huws ? lets remember we stayed up because clement was smart enough to change things and llorente and siggy pulled a few rabbits out the hat .
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:56 - May 14 with 1147 viewsDarran

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:54 - May 14 by icecoldjack

Actually i stand by that, most of the players arn't quite up to it, it's why we struggled and clement needed to impliment a different style of play bringing in jordan ayew to support llorente and bringing back little leon to keep the ball better .

notice how much less hoof ball we played ?

were carroll,narsingh and ollson clements choices or huws ? lets remember we stayed up because clement was smart enough to change things and llorente and siggy pulled a few rabbits out the hat .

Is that the Leon that shouldn't be in the team?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:02 - May 14 with 1119 viewsicecoldjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:56 - May 14 by Darran

Is that the Leon that shouldn't be in the team?

Ahh Darran telling lies again i see. where have i said leon should not be in the team?

What i said was we should have had his replacement sorted out seasons ago and leon should be in his pipe and slippers stage with us not busting a gut to try and keep us up but jenkins failed to have the vision, now we need to rely on a 34yr old who cant play a full 90 mins to get us through and help make us safe, and next season the same problems will arise but leon will be 35 !!

Leon has been immense since coming back in, but like many others he was poor for most of the season. Clement thankfully changed it up with Jordan Ayew and leon playing starring roles .
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:09 - May 14 with 1077 viewsDarran

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:02 - May 14 by icecoldjack

Ahh Darran telling lies again i see. where have i said leon should not be in the team?

What i said was we should have had his replacement sorted out seasons ago and leon should be in his pipe and slippers stage with us not busting a gut to try and keep us up but jenkins failed to have the vision, now we need to rely on a 34yr old who cant play a full 90 mins to get us through and help make us safe, and next season the same problems will arise but leon will be 35 !!

Leon has been immense since coming back in, but like many others he was poor for most of the season. Clement thankfully changed it up with Jordan Ayew and leon playing starring roles .

Why should he be in his pipe and slippers is it because he's not good enough?

Oh and he wasn't really poor when he played either.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024