Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Clement needs to go now. 17:01 - Apr 15 with 17564 viewsacejack3065

A glimpse with Christmas future. The most gutless performance I've seen in 10 years. What an absolute disgrace. I wouldn't let Clement on the bus home. We were that clueless.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:30 - Apr 15 with 2542 viewsLoyal

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:29 - Apr 15 by Glyn1

OK we lost 1-0 away and you're panicking and I feel your pain. Truly I do.

But AC was in charge when we lost away to League 1 Oxford, which was embarrassing. You're saying that we should sack our 3rd manager in a season? Seriously? Has any other Premier League side ever been that twp?
[Post edited 15 Apr 2017 21:36]

Quite a few but they have all been relegated bar one in 26 years.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:35 - Apr 15 with 2531 viewsicecoldjack

Did clement sign Caroll,Narsingh,Ayew or Olsson ?

My guess is did he fook !!

So how the fook can he be blamed for this? straight away , and this is such a basic fookin thing im astounded the board never see it, if the manager doesn't sign the players he automatically gets a get out of jail free card!!

It automatically gives him leverage when things go wonky and lessens the need to make sure his new signings are the right ones and make a difference!
I'm not saying that Huws lucky dip approach doesn't by default turn up the odd decent player like Ollson but from clements view point they arn't his players so he can always turn around and say as much when it goes wrong, we are setting up for failiure and creating problems almost before they occour .

Clement is a decent coach, i have no problem with him staying on next year, the players mostly arn't good enough, most of them arn't leaders which tells me one thing, when the sh1t hits the fan they will duck the fight and look around for help instead of stepping up and trying to lead from the front.

I think most have decided to not get injured and fook up a move away,while the others arn't that bothered about playing in a level where they will be decent (maybe) and still pick up good money.

However, clement needs to double quick impliment a style of play that is fitting of scfc , this long ball b2llocks won't do and while i understand trying to keep things tight to sty up is an approach of a kind, the support requires it's team to be able to pass the fookin ball at least more than 3 passes!!

The line jenkins trotted out while sacking Laudrup should be written on the coonts gravestone "our footballing principles were being eroded" only after you put monk,FG,bradley and clement in charge you big nose twt !!
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:38 - Apr 15 with 2526 viewsjackrabbit

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:20 - Apr 15 by Joe_bradshaw

Leon started in the next four matches which were:-

West Brom 3 Swans 1
Middlesbrough 3 Swans 0
Swans 1 West Ham 4
Swans 0 Bournemouth 3 (under Alan Curtis)

Leon is no longer the answer, legend that he is. Our failure to replace him adequately (along with numerous others) is the reason we're going down.

Point taken. I agree up to a point. But these are desperate times and the one thing Leon does is tidy up bad ball and make a pass that goes to its intended target. He also cares, as I said in my post. Those would seem to be fairly basic requirements for any team that aspires to be successful. He may be past his sell-by date but he's better than the alternatives we used today.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:44 - Apr 15 with 2504 viewsGlyn1

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:58 - Apr 15 by spiderboy

Yep,good idea..Lets sack another manager is it?.And if Curt loses a game we can sack him as well!And maybe even squeeze another sacking in before we touchdown into the championship.You cant beat a good sacking!!

Personally we should sack Curt at half time of his 1st game if we're losing. It's the Swansea way.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:48 - Apr 15 with 2492 viewsjackrabbit

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 20:54 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

class and Bob Bradley in the same sentence, feck my eyes

That's a classy reply..
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:53 - Apr 15 with 2480 viewsspiderboy

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 21:35 - Apr 15 by icecoldjack

Did clement sign Caroll,Narsingh,Ayew or Olsson ?

My guess is did he fook !!

So how the fook can he be blamed for this? straight away , and this is such a basic fookin thing im astounded the board never see it, if the manager doesn't sign the players he automatically gets a get out of jail free card!!

It automatically gives him leverage when things go wonky and lessens the need to make sure his new signings are the right ones and make a difference!
I'm not saying that Huws lucky dip approach doesn't by default turn up the odd decent player like Ollson but from clements view point they arn't his players so he can always turn around and say as much when it goes wrong, we are setting up for failiure and creating problems almost before they occour .

Clement is a decent coach, i have no problem with him staying on next year, the players mostly arn't good enough, most of them arn't leaders which tells me one thing, when the sh1t hits the fan they will duck the fight and look around for help instead of stepping up and trying to lead from the front.

I think most have decided to not get injured and fook up a move away,while the others arn't that bothered about playing in a level where they will be decent (maybe) and still pick up good money.

However, clement needs to double quick impliment a style of play that is fitting of scfc , this long ball b2llocks won't do and while i understand trying to keep things tight to sty up is an approach of a kind, the support requires it's team to be able to pass the fookin ball at least more than 3 passes!!

The line jenkins trotted out while sacking Laudrup should be written on the coonts gravestone "our footballing principles were being eroded" only after you put monk,FG,bradley and clement in charge you big nose twt !!

Amanda Holden
hot as uck! imho
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 22:13 - Apr 15 with 2429 viewsleobhoy

Please refer to the posting yesterday evening ' Clement , is he dying on his arse as he did at Derby 'and the posting in late December 2016 referring to the interest shown by Redknapp. When the board and decision making are mentioned I immediately think of that age old saying 'there are none so blind as those who do not wish see ' 😳
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 22:15 - Apr 15 with 2425 viewsNeathJack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 22:13 - Apr 15 by leobhoy

Please refer to the posting yesterday evening ' Clement , is he dying on his arse as he did at Derby 'and the posting in late December 2016 referring to the interest shown by Redknapp. When the board and decision making are mentioned I immediately think of that age old saying 'there are none so blind as those who do not wish see ' 😳

Hi Jamie.
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 00:14 - Apr 16 with 2308 viewsChief

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:10 - Apr 15 by shandyjack

Fer,Ki,Narsingh, to name a few,gutless cowards

They tried, they are just crap, Fer lost the ball loads of times because he was probably trying too hard, should have played it simple. Ki ran his legs off, why or where he was running too however I cannot fathom. The effort was definitely there, the application and more clearly, the quality wasn't

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 00:25 - Apr 16 with 2300 viewsKerouac

It is not Paul Clement's fault we are sh*t. We were sh*t when he got here and had been sh*t for quite some time.

I get the "conservative" bit (I would approach things very differently) but other than Laudrup we have never had a manger that picks the kind of teams I would pick.
That bloke's logic always made sense too me, from day 1.
Criminal what we did to him.

Clement is doing his best and has a lot of good qualities. We are not going to get any better and to sack yet another manager would be lunacy right now.

We need to rebuild in the summer, downsize.
We have a manager who knows that division, has a lot of good contacts in the game, and now knows our squad back to front...keep him and we have a fighting chance next year.
Starting with some good decisions this summer on how we are going to play, who we need to let go, who is good enough to promote (from the youngsters) and which positions take priority re: the need for strengthening to play the way we need to play to compete.

I find the way our fans are calling for the manager's head every time we have a bad run of results utterly embarrassing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 00:45 - Apr 16 with 2262 viewsAngelRangelQS

Sack Clement and replace him with Curtis? Unbelievable

When Clement rocked up here, we were all but down. To be here is no great surprise. Despite all the understandable doom and gloom, if we'd been offered this position on Jan 1st, I'd think we'd have all taken it. Therefore, I think that to an extent, Clement has been a positive appointment.

He said he had a say in the January signings and for the most part, I think they've been a better crop than we've had for a couple of windows.

Come the summer, Clement needs to be supported in getting rid of the players he's doesn't want and supported in signing the players he does. He then needs to be given all of next season to bed them in and start to build a team capable of competing in the PL again. Unless we are utterly terrible next season, his position shouldn't even be reviewed until summer 2018 imo. We need stability now more than ever.

I think he's made mistakes since he's been here but we need to give him time and the benefit of the doubt
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 08:22 - Apr 16 with 2169 viewsClinton

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 17:22 - Apr 15 by westside

Sack Clement tonight and get Curtis in for the last 5 games

It probably wouldn't save us, but at least we'd go out with a flourish.
To get out of the Campionship you need to win a lot of games, draws not good enough. PC negativity won't get us out of there. Sack him now.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 08:25 - Apr 16 with 2162 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:37 - Apr 15 by morningstar

The ghost of Bill Shankly could appear at the bottom these fvckers beds every night from now until the end of the season warning them of burning in football hell for all eternity should we get relegated. It still wouldn't be enough too inspire them. They're shit, the lot of them, in fact, they're not just shit but 'big time Charlies' who only put in a shift when we play the big sides. But of course we'll still lose 90% of the time because they are shit!

They've shown they CAN play well - it seems that for whatever reason the midfield has just downed tools and decided to stop playing.

What they need is Allardyce turning up in the dressing room with a sawn off shotgun. Loaded though this time. Clement obviously hasn't got the balls to give them a proper kicking

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 08:32 - Apr 16 with 2145 viewsClinton

In the transfer window before he left Derby, they signed Blackman whose presence coincided with the goals drying up. He ain't a great player and doesn't make the starting line up these days. PC persisted with him. Assuming he agreed that signing, I'm not sure I trust his judgement of attacking players.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 08:41 - Apr 16 with 2130 viewsClinton

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 00:45 - Apr 16 by AngelRangelQS

Sack Clement and replace him with Curtis? Unbelievable

When Clement rocked up here, we were all but down. To be here is no great surprise. Despite all the understandable doom and gloom, if we'd been offered this position on Jan 1st, I'd think we'd have all taken it. Therefore, I think that to an extent, Clement has been a positive appointment.

He said he had a say in the January signings and for the most part, I think they've been a better crop than we've had for a couple of windows.

Come the summer, Clement needs to be supported in getting rid of the players he's doesn't want and supported in signing the players he does. He then needs to be given all of next season to bed them in and start to build a team capable of competing in the PL again. Unless we are utterly terrible next season, his position shouldn't even be reviewed until summer 2018 imo. We need stability now more than ever.

I think he's made mistakes since he's been here but we need to give him time and the benefit of the doubt

Mid table or worse in the championship with him in charge. Boring too. Don't fancy 23 home games of Clement-ball next season. Imagine a wet Tuesday at home to Burton and him playing that negative crap and them grabbing a late break away winner. Ouch, no issue with stadium capacity with him in charge.

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 15:24 - Apr 17 with 1977 viewsrock1n

Yeah genius idea lets just keep sacking managers.

Always the same donuts with their reactionary ways

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 16:09 - Apr 17 with 1908 viewsLeonWasGod

We can't sack him now - it would be madness and we're crying out for stability.

I'm not a fan of his football style from what I've seen so far, but he's hugely experienced for his age and definitely can organise us. He's in the Souza mould for me. And with a bit of time he may be able to give us the defensive footing Souza gave us.

But to kick on we will need better players. Either much better if by some miracle we stay up, or we'll need to keep the spine of the team if we're relegated and add some pace, plus wisely replace players who leave. So it's coming back to Huw/recruiting again.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 16:26 - Apr 17 with 1880 viewsperchrockjack

furthest LLORENTE SPRINTED WAS 20 METRES.

20 .... the whole game

BASTON did three times as much in a fraction of the time spent on pitch

Coming off the pitch did anyone see any signs of beads of perspiration on our heroues brows.

We re lacking real bite, real grit, determination and decent professionalism

We ve none of that.

Talent wise, we re probably better than Hull but its down top the basics now.

IF WE HAVENT THE SKILL ,THEN LETS GET THE FECK AMONGST OUR OPPONENTS

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:12 - Apr 17 with 1810 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 16:26 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

furthest LLORENTE SPRINTED WAS 20 METRES.

20 .... the whole game

BASTON did three times as much in a fraction of the time spent on pitch

Coming off the pitch did anyone see any signs of beads of perspiration on our heroues brows.

We re lacking real bite, real grit, determination and decent professionalism

We ve none of that.

Talent wise, we re probably better than Hull but its down top the basics now.

IF WE HAVENT THE SKILL ,THEN LETS GET THE FECK AMONGST OUR OPPONENTS

Not only didn't he run very much, according to 442 he also did not win a single ariel dual.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:40 - Apr 17 with 1759 viewsQJumpingJack

Our last two matches we have been 1-0 down going into half time and there is little evidence that Clements team talk/tactics at half time have worked.
He needs time but has to hit the ground running if we are in The Championship next season.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:41 - Apr 17 with 1755 viewslifelong

I'm not saying that Clement should go now, he was happy enough to accept the praise and manager of the month when things were going right, somehow, in the last 6 games he has completely lost it and must now accept the criticism that he is getting.

He now has very little time to turn things around and if he fails to do so I would not be sorry to see him replaced for next season.
Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:00 - Apr 17 with 1703 viewsraynor94

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 18:41 - Apr 17 by lifelong

I'm not saying that Clement should go now, he was happy enough to accept the praise and manager of the month when things were going right, somehow, in the last 6 games he has completely lost it and must now accept the criticism that he is getting.

He now has very little time to turn things around and if he fails to do so I would not be sorry to see him replaced for next season.

If we could only get Chris Hughton, superb underrated manager

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:06 - Apr 17 with 1691 viewsperchrockjack

I d say it's too late or too early to sack clement

Huge decision to be made .Is he the one to rebuild us

I m doubtful

Whatever else ,owners must remove Jenkins.

That alone ,in itself, would show some sense

He cannot remain

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:29 - Apr 17 with 1627 viewsKilkennyjack

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 19:06 - Apr 17 by perchrockjack

I d say it's too late or too early to sack clement

Huge decision to be made .Is he the one to rebuild us

I m doubtful

Whatever else ,owners must remove Jenkins.

That alone ,in itself, would show some sense

He cannot remain

☝️

Beware of the Risen People

Paul Clement needs to go now. on 11:06 - May 7 with 1364 viewsrock1n

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024