Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sixty Million Pounds 16:12 - Dec 31 with 4919 viewsbarry_island

Just remember that is how much money has been taken out of our club.

Not invested, taken out of our club.

The responsibility for this shambles lies nowhere else.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:59 - Dec 31 with 988 viewsbarry_island

Looking at it that way, you're undoubtedly right.

In that case I cannot see what is in this for the Americans, there seems to be no way they are going to get their money back. Perhaps they are just good Samaritans?

Did the Glazers manage to pay for Man Utd by taking a loan out against the club's revenue?

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:59 - Dec 31 with 988 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:56 - Dec 31 by PURe_Evil

Is this the thread for Planet Swans Thick C*nts of the Year Award?

thought I was going mental.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:00 - Dec 31 with 982 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:55 - Dec 31 by phact0rri

Where is this information you are citing? Are there sources we can mull over? I'm not afraid of some maths if you can cite even your theory for these ££. Because if this is something that has indeed happened, pretty sure we'd like to know properly. Not just an off sided comment, this is a serious allegation.

F uck off you American c unt

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:01 - Dec 31 with 976 viewsbarry_island

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:56 - Dec 31 by PURe_Evil

Is this the thread for Planet Swans Thick C*nts of the Year Award?

As founder member Of this thread I take full responsibility for this madness.

Apologies to all concerned.

Ps I am afraid of the maths after having been thoroughly schooled on this one.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2016 17:03]

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:03 - Dec 31 with 964 viewsphact0rri

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:53 - Dec 31 by Loyal

Bob - 650k
I se where you are coming from but we had 100 million extra alone in revenue.

100 Million extra in revenue? Perhaps if you are just adding the take and receive of assumed transfer costs. even assumed first team wages, doesn't come close to the financial input and output of a premiere club. We've had to pay off two managers, we have the just completed newest development on the training grounds... This does not include the infrastructure costs, the bringing in of new roles within the off the pitch directors which seem to get more ridiculous by the day.

I find it hard hard to believe we'd be that lined with cash.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:03 - Dec 31 with 960 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:59 - Dec 31 by barry_island

Looking at it that way, you're undoubtedly right.

In that case I cannot see what is in this for the Americans, there seems to be no way they are going to get their money back. Perhaps they are just good Samaritans?

Did the Glazers manage to pay for Man Utd by taking a loan out against the club's revenue?

Well they bought the club on the cheap (at the time) and just one season of survival would be able to see them sell the club on and turn a profit undoubtedly. They however underestimated the task, decided to scrimp in pre season while trying to raise their profile by appointing Bob... and we find ourselves here as a result.

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:08 - Dec 31 with 926 viewsphact0rri

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:00 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

F uck off you American c unt

Thats what it is then? Feel the need to make me feel like a traitor to my country by moving across the pond. Cheers then.

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:10 - Dec 31 with 918 viewsbarry_island

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:03 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

Well they bought the club on the cheap (at the time) and just one season of survival would be able to see them sell the club on and turn a profit undoubtedly. They however underestimated the task, decided to scrimp in pre season while trying to raise their profile by appointing Bob... and we find ourselves here as a result.

Cheers E20 I'll make no further comments on the finances . If you see me doing so on any other thread please feel free to tell me to STFU.

Login to get fewer ads

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:19 - Dec 31 with 893 viewsE20Jack

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:10 - Dec 31 by barry_island

Cheers E20 I'll make no further comments on the finances . If you see me doing so on any other thread please feel free to tell me to STFU.

Don't worry, not everyone can be well versed on everything mate, I just was confused as you were quite vague in your OP. Talk about finances whenever you feel the need, it's how we learn. I don't have all the answers either, I am no financial whizz myself. I am just fairly certain that we are not a wealthy club and there is not an awful lot for the Yanks to take even if they wanted to/were able to.

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:40 - Dec 31 with 843 viewsSmellyplumz

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:08 - Dec 31 by phact0rri

Thats what it is then? Feel the need to make me feel like a traitor to my country by moving across the pond. Cheers then.

I apologise I shouldn't of said it in just very anti American after what's happen to the club.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Sixty Million Pounds on 01:40 - Jan 1 with 717 viewsphact0rri

Sixty Million Pounds on 17:40 - Dec 31 by Smellyplumz

I apologise I shouldn't of said it in just very anti American after what's happen to the club.

No harm mate-- to be fair my feelings aren't far off! Right now feelings are extremely high and its easy to simplify the anger. I freely admit, that my public face to strangers right now (especially white americans) aren't exactly positive. YJB!

Sixty Million Pounds on 02:14 - Jan 1 with 705 viewsSoberBaker

Sixty Million Pounds on 16:23 - Dec 31 by E20Jack

How am I on a wind up? If 60 million taken out of the club by the Americans then this is a story that should be everywhere.

Do the six hundred (plus) staff work for free?

AMOW

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024