Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Africa Cup of Nations 11:17 - Dec 16 with 6684 viewsDevz00

Barrow isn't going as Gambia didn't qualify. Which means we are 1 of 6 prem sides who won't be missing anyone for this tournament.

Looking at some of our main rivals, they are going to be weakened.

Bournemouth -
Max Gradel

Hull -
Elmohamady
Mbokani

Palace -
Sako
Appiah
Zaha - potentially, if he gets his FIFA clearance

West Ham -
Kouyate
Sakho
Ayew
Feghouli

Sunderland -
Kone
Khazri
Djilobodji
Ndong

Full list -
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/12/16/premier-league-team-will-hit-hard
[Post edited 16 Dec 2016 11:18]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Africa Cup of Nations on 18:14 - Jan 4 with 1256 viewsClinton

Africa Cup of Nations on 14:57 - Jan 4 by TheKirkyLife

The Cherries are absolutely not a main rival this campaign. We can ignore them without even considering they only lose Gradel in the period.

I'd be tempted to ignore West Ham too but those loses are pretty big. Kouyate always finds himself doing a lot of work in the middle of the park whilst Ayew, Feghouli and Sakho are all good attacking options. Weaker at both ends of the pitch then.

Hull aren't significantly weakened. Mbokani is a worse version of Gomis whilst Elmohamady is hardly stellar as a wingback. Very prone to cheating/mistakes.

Palace will miss only Zaha I feel. Sako was decent yesterday but hardly featured this campaign. Appiah is one for the future.

Sunderland are by far the biggest targets then. Kone and Djilobodji are TWO first team CBs out. Ndong pivitol in the midfield whilst Khazri has it in him to change a game or two. Would be very disappointed if they didn't capitulate from here unless they sign some big names in the window.

If I may I'd throw Leicester in to consider. Mahrez, Amartey AND Slimani all gone.

I was going to throw in Leicester.
I hope Mahrez gets to the AFCON final. We play Leicester the week after AFCON final and they have champs league the Wednesday after we play them. That's got to help us.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024