Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal 12:28 - Jul 31 with 8734 viewseddie71

Swansea City's star man Gylfi Sigurdsson is ready to turn down Everton and put pen to paper on a new four-year contract with the Welsh club, according to fresh reports.

The Iceland Euro 2016 colossus has been subject of talk Everton want to land him in a £25m swoop, with champions Leicester and Southampton also firmly in the hunt.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/swansea-city-star-gylfi-sigurdsson-1
Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 17:35 - Jul 31 with 1685 viewsJethroJack

Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 14:46 - Jul 31 by dobjack2

Are you able to have a reasonable discussion or are you just abusive?

Dear Dobjack2,
Your post bears absolutely no relationship to my mine....better?
(if you're the sensitive type who's easily offended, this forum ain't the place for you).
Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 18:00 - Jul 31 with 1632 viewsjack247

Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 12:32 - Jul 31 by shandyjack

If true the you'd think he's been made aware of our plans if any to strengthen and he's happy with the way forward?

They have probably told him we are in for Joe Allen and Llorente
Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 19:13 - Jul 31 with 1473 viewsdobjack2

Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 17:35 - Jul 31 by JethroJack

Dear Dobjack2,
Your post bears absolutely no relationship to my mine....better?
(if you're the sensitive type who's easily offended, this forum ain't the place for you).

Much better thank you jethro jack.

Thank you for your concerns but I'm certainly not easily offended, just fed up of posts that have little respect for others. It can be like a children's playground on here at times.

As to the original point of our discussion, if I can still remember it, yes the rumours of gylfi signing a new contract are excellent and much better than the ones that he is going to go. It may be an indication that this is not going to be a simple sale of anybody that's any good but a calculated, though risky, attempt to bring down wages as a % of income by targeting our higher wage earners. Hopefully it will mean that we will buy players but the wages we offer may not be as competitive as what we used to offer. That means we may get outbid by other clubs e.g. Stoke.

This may not fully satisfy those fans who expected big money signings but would be an improvement on the position that they are concerned about that it could be a straightforward asset strip.

I believe that you are not unduly worried by our transfer dealings at present but others are and there is no need to call them drama queens or whatever it was that you posted for posting their concerns.

I am sorry that you believed my post had nothing to do with yours and can see how you could come to that conclusion.

I hope that you understand my position and trust that we can resume friendly discussions.
Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 19:29 - Jul 31 with 1425 viewsJethroJack

Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 19:13 - Jul 31 by dobjack2

Much better thank you jethro jack.

Thank you for your concerns but I'm certainly not easily offended, just fed up of posts that have little respect for others. It can be like a children's playground on here at times.

As to the original point of our discussion, if I can still remember it, yes the rumours of gylfi signing a new contract are excellent and much better than the ones that he is going to go. It may be an indication that this is not going to be a simple sale of anybody that's any good but a calculated, though risky, attempt to bring down wages as a % of income by targeting our higher wage earners. Hopefully it will mean that we will buy players but the wages we offer may not be as competitive as what we used to offer. That means we may get outbid by other clubs e.g. Stoke.

This may not fully satisfy those fans who expected big money signings but would be an improvement on the position that they are concerned about that it could be a straightforward asset strip.

I believe that you are not unduly worried by our transfer dealings at present but others are and there is no need to call them drama queens or whatever it was that you posted for posting their concerns.

I am sorry that you believed my post had nothing to do with yours and can see how you could come to that conclusion.

I hope that you understand my position and trust that we can resume friendly discussions.

Of course I'm concerned about (good) players leaving and our (apparent) tardiness in buying more quality players, but I try to keep some perspective, unlike many on here. Far too much over-reaction (hence the drama queens).

I think we're on the same page 👌
Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 19:41 - Jul 31 with 1375 viewsdobjack2

Gylfi Sigurdsson to reject £25m Everton FC move and sign new Deal on 19:29 - Jul 31 by JethroJack

Of course I'm concerned about (good) players leaving and our (apparent) tardiness in buying more quality players, but I try to keep some perspective, unlike many on here. Far too much over-reaction (hence the drama queens).

I think we're on the same page 👌

Cheers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024