Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FORCED RELOCATION 16:19 - Jun 8 with 34162 viewspatchboy

Emails have been sent out in this afternoon TELLING all season ticket holders in the family (South) stand without an under 16 in their group MUST be RELOCATED elsewhere by the 11th June. After this date they will get in touch with you to move you. They are not allowing anybody to be relocated to the WEST at all. In our circumstances, we are family made up of sister,nephew etc and so wanted 6 seats together. This option was not available and we have to settle for a 3 in one row, 2 in another row and a single on their own.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2016 16:22]
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:35 - Jun 8 with 3116 viewsHighjack

41% overwhelmingly support a family stand. Huh?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:38 - Jun 8 with 3093 viewsDafyddHuw

FORCED RELOCATION on 16:36 - Jun 8 by Jackfath

What happens if you're over 16 and on your own in the family stand?

Then you're a paedo.
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:38 - Jun 8 with 3089 viewsDarran

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:38 - Jun 8 by DafyddHuw

Then you're a paedo.

That's the other site.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:43 - Jun 8 with 3056 viewsshandyjack

As long as it doesn't stop me moving from North East into the east I don't care.

Poll: Expectation for the season

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:48 - Jun 8 with 3037 viewsGoldminer

I just went down and a very helpful lady sorted me out with seats in the East. Gutted to move as I was in amongst a nice group in the East but I can understand why it was done. But they struggled to get me 3 seats together so I'd get down there quick if you are affected.
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:48 - Jun 8 with 3035 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:30 - Jun 8 by Murph75

So basically you're both old enough to sit in another part of the stadium so someone with an actual child can sit in a more family friendly environment.

As I said not an unreasonable request. Maybe you both need to "man up".

WTF you on about man up?

We've been there all this time and now they give us 3 days to move, move to where the Stadium is fuking full most games, Mr Jenkins.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:50 - Jun 8 with 3023 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:31 - Jun 8 by 3swan

So to sum up your posts.

The club did a survey 15 months ago

You renewed a few months ago?

You are given a few days to sort out a move.

I can understand the reasoning but such a short timescale is not on after they already have taken your money.

Haven't they entered into a contract by allowing you to renew

Spot on Clive.

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:50 - Jun 8 with 3022 viewsMurph75

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:48 - Jun 8 by max936

WTF you on about man up?

We've been there all this time and now they give us 3 days to move, move to where the Stadium is fuking full most games, Mr Jenkins.

You and your 22 year old son have been asked to move seats. Just get on with and stop moaning FFS.
Login to get fewer ads

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:51 - Jun 8 with 3011 viewsHighjack

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:48 - Jun 8 by max936

WTF you on about man up?

Think of the positives, you will get a better view in the east, there's a better atmosphere too but on the flip side you might be plonked next to smelly riff raff like Oldjack.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:51 - Jun 8 with 3013 viewspatchboy

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:35 - Jun 8 by Highjack

So the majority of 59% dont!!
FORCED RELOCATION on 17:57 - Jun 8 with 2992 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:50 - Jun 8 by Murph75

You and your 22 year old son have been asked to move seats. Just get on with and stop moaning FFS.

Ooooh you love to be controversial don't you? just get on with what, can't you read, I "haven't received an email, anyway who the fuk are you to preach to me or anyone else, fukoff and mind you're own business.

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:01 - Jun 8 with 2970 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:51 - Jun 8 by Highjack

Think of the positives, you will get a better view in the east, there's a better atmosphere too but on the flip side you might be plonked next to smelly riff raff like Oldjack.

Oldjacks my friend, I ain't got a problem with moving its the timescale that bothers me, I'm not able to get down Ticket office either.

I'm gonna complain to my MP, I blame Murph and the Yanks causing all this kafuffle. HJ

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:02 - Jun 8 with 2963 viewsoldgrey

I'm very annoyed with this. I understand the reasoning but why the short notice?
Also I've had a superb seat since the stadium opened and picked it because of the view.
Apart from that I haven't received the email either and read about it here, thinking it was a wind up.
I also notice they won't let us sit with the public school types in the west stand.
Grrrr.
FORCED RELOCATION on 18:08 - Jun 8 with 2942 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:02 - Jun 8 by oldgrey

I'm very annoyed with this. I understand the reasoning but why the short notice?
Also I've had a superb seat since the stadium opened and picked it because of the view.
Apart from that I haven't received the email either and read about it here, thinking it was a wind up.
I also notice they won't let us sit with the public school types in the west stand.
Grrrr.

What is annoying and ironic for me, is that I asked to move a little while ago, but they didn't have anything where we could sit together, so what was the point

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:22 - Jun 8 with 2901 viewsPhil_S

First I knew of this was today - I actually got the opposite email offering me the chance to move to the South as one of my STs is an Under 16 one
FORCED RELOCATION on 18:25 - Jun 8 with 2618 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:22 - Jun 8 by Phil_S

First I knew of this was today - I actually got the opposite email offering me the chance to move to the South as one of my STs is an Under 16 one

I'll swap seats with you Phil, job done

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:25 - Jun 8 with 2615 viewsMurph75

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:57 - Jun 8 by max936

Ooooh you love to be controversial don't you? just get on with what, can't you read, I "haven't received an email, anyway who the fuk are you to preach to me or anyone else, fukoff and mind you're own business.

Not really. I'm not preaching, just sharing my opinion. Just ignore me if you don't like what I'm saying.

I just find it a little funny that a grown man is having a melt down because it's been mentioned adults may have to move out of the family stand.
FORCED RELOCATION on 18:27 - Jun 8 with 2608 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:22 - Jun 8 by Phil_S

How's it gonna work though there's not a lot of time between now and Saturday and I've not chance of getting to the ticket office before Saturday and I bet trying to get through on the phone will be a challenge, plus its finding the time whilst working

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:30 - Jun 8 with 2601 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:25 - Jun 8 by Murph75

Not really. I'm not preaching, just sharing my opinion. Just ignore me if you don't like what I'm saying.

I just find it a little funny that a grown man is having a melt down because it's been mentioned adults may have to move out of the family stand.

Murph seriously read my posts, I've no objection to moving its the timescale involved, this is something that should have been arranged at the end of the season at the latest, that's reasonable isn't it?

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:34 - Jun 8 with 2590 viewsDarran

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:50 - Jun 8 by Murph75

He loves a moan does Max,moaning twàt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:38 - Jun 8 with 2580 viewsJoe_bradshaw

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:35 - Jun 8 by Highjack

The 41% are unanimous about their support.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:39 - Jun 8 with 2577 viewsOldjack

FORCED RELOCATION on 17:26 - Jun 8 by max936

Well the place is virtually sold out every game so where in loving fuk are they gonna move us to ffs.

As long as it's not the East

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:47 - Jun 8 with 2547 viewsmax936

FORCED RELOCATION on 18:39 - Jun 8 by Oldjack

As long as it's not the East

Oh shurrup mun the lot of you, I'm going for a lie down

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:09 - Jun 8 with 2492 viewsJackfath

I haven't had an email either and I'm not s paedophile as has been suggested and strangely not removed by a mod.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

FORCED RELOCATION on 19:10 - Jun 8 with 2490 viewsJack_Kass

So since when has it been a stand for families only, as opposed to a 'family friendly' stand?

So what's the deal, move there or we'll sell your ticket to a new family coming in? What a f**king shambolic way to treat long time fans.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024