Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sky Sports - KI MOTM. 18:55 - Dec 20 with 7418 viewsChrisSCFC

Couldn't think of a more ineffective player today...
Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 13:12 - Dec 21 with 1661 viewsJackfath

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 10:53 - Dec 21 by DafyddHuw

Now's the time to pull together, not single out players. Why would you want to make him a scapegoat?

errrrr I wasn't. I was pointing that out to the first few posters who were slating the poor millionaire.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:05 - Dec 21 with 1625 viewsChief

He needs up man up, poofed our of a few challenges. Why Cork was taken off and he wasn't, I cannot fathom

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:09 - Dec 21 with 1623 viewsChief

He needs up man up, poofed our of a few challenges. Why Cork was taken off and he wasn't, I cannot fathom

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:11 - Dec 21 with 1619 viewsfather_jack

looked the player we had when he first joined.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:11 - Dec 21 with 1619 viewsPozuelosSideys

Leon was MoM by a country mile. His little legs havent gone just yet. Shame he wasnt 5 years younger and that we are unable to clone him for every position. At least then we'd be able to create something in games.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:30 - Dec 21 with 1609 viewsChief

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:11 - Dec 21 by PozuelosSideys

Leon was MoM by a country mile. His little legs havent gone just yet. Shame he wasnt 5 years younger and that we are unable to clone him for every position. At least then we'd be able to create something in games.

Agreed, ki meant to be this Asian superstar international player and Leon who's ten years younger was sprinting past him in the 94th minute to close down a WH player, while Ki was mincing about

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:32 - Dec 21 with 1607 viewsPozuelosSideys

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 14:30 - Dec 21 by Chief

Agreed, ki meant to be this Asian superstar international player and Leon who's ten years younger was sprinting past him in the 94th minute to close down a WH player, while Ki was mincing about

Ki is more than capable of being excellent - but only when his head is in it and when he can be arsed. Not sure whether he needs a kick up the backside or arm round the shoulder.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 18:55 - Dec 21 with 1559 viewsTheArtChappy

Ki was the wrong side of his man all the second half

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Login to get fewer ads

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 21:37 - Dec 21 with 1519 viewsItchySphincter

Sky Sports - KI MOTM. on 10:50 - Dec 21 by airedale

I reckon it was between Ki Leon and Collins.

I can absolutely guarantee you it was between Ki, Ash and Collins, like I first said.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024