Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread- Boro 09:24 - Nov 20 with 44712 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Sky
Friday Night
Away from home
Under the lights
Against a top team in the Championship

How many will Boro win by then?
[Post edited 20 Nov 2015 9:26]

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Match Thread- Boro on 11:02 - Nov 21 with 1685 viewsJonDoeman

I thought we looked a well drilled, well motivated outfit with a game plan. And I've not said that for awhile.

All this "The manager isn't the problem" bollocks, everyone knows it isn't the main problem, but having a manager as bad as Ramsey is a problem believe me .

Hopefully they get the next managerial appointment right, & the next time they sign a Charlie replacement, he's someone we can use!!

It Is What It Is !!

Match Thread- Boro on 11:10 - Nov 21 with 1665 viewsDiscodroids

Decency levels have dropped off a cliff the last two games.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Match Thread- Boro on 11:19 - Nov 21 with 1656 viewsBasingstokeR

Match Thread- Boro on 11:02 - Nov 21 by JonDoeman

I thought we looked a well drilled, well motivated outfit with a game plan. And I've not said that for awhile.

All this "The manager isn't the problem" bollocks, everyone knows it isn't the main problem, but having a manager as bad as Ramsey is a problem believe me .

Hopefully they get the next managerial appointment right, & the next time they sign a Charlie replacement, he's someone we can use!!

I thought last night we played similarly to the Brentford and Derby away games without the lapse early in the 2nd half (Middlesbrough weren't great in the 2nd at all imho), but with far less possession, less shots but a few more on target. Don't see any huge change yet, not sure we will (hope so though).

We need to score more like we were doing earlier in the season as we have a team chock full with players prone to an individual gaff.
Match Thread- Boro on 12:05 - Nov 21 with 1623 viewsJonDoeman

Match Thread- Boro on 11:19 - Nov 21 by BasingstokeR

I thought last night we played similarly to the Brentford and Derby away games without the lapse early in the 2nd half (Middlesbrough weren't great in the 2nd at all imho), but with far less possession, less shots but a few more on target. Don't see any huge change yet, not sure we will (hope so though).

We need to score more like we were doing earlier in the season as we have a team chock full with players prone to an individual gaff.

Brentford & Derby we only we played for one half, & that happened a lot under Ramsey !

It Is What It Is !!

Match Thread- Boro on 13:24 - Nov 21 with 1402 viewsBasingstokeR

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

I think "Terrible" is as much of an exaggeration as "massive" improvement when talking about last night.

Had we conceded against Boro say when then hit the post I think we'd have seen a similar loss of confidence / planned play as we did after Brentford and Derby scoring in those away games.
Match Thread- Boro on 14:31 - Nov 21 with 1370 viewsthemodfather

a late penalty denied qpr a point, i felt with a good 2nd half we could have nicked it.....
all because a linesman made a good call and how rare is that??
you can bet the next handball in the box, every qpr fan will demand a pen and you can guess the linesman will do nothing....
another loss but an improvement and we have many out injured and most teams would miss austin and his goals.
Match Thread- Boro on 15:36 - Nov 21 with 1302 viewsCroydonCaptJack

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

If matty p had scored that header we would have won that. We were only terrible after they went ahead, we werent that bad before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024