Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 4 games-My Predictions 09:54 - Feb 2 with 6986 viewsPlazex

Sunderland (Home)-Could be an easy game to win. All 3 points are up for grabs which would take us level with West Ham (Providing they lose). I'm gonna say a comfortable win and a clean sheet. 2-0.

West Brom (Away)-Once again, an easy game, and seeing as our form could be improving I reckon we could do the double over them. I'm gonna say a 3-1 win.

Man Utd (Home)-I can't put my finger on this one. Can see it being a point to us, but who knows could steal em all and do the double! I'm gonna say a 2-1 win.

Finally, Burnley (Away)-Will most likely be all 3 points. Burnley have a goal scoring threat, but they are in the bottom 3 and we have no excuse for a loss there. 3-1 win.

Poll: Where will we finish?

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:00 - Feb 2 with 5230 viewsWarwickHunt

Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth...

Five points would be epic.
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:02 - Feb 2 with 5211 viewsDarran

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:00 - Feb 2 by WarwickHunt

Those drugs are well good.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:04 - Feb 2 with 5200 viewspencoedjack

Are you for real ?

There are no easy games in the Pl
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:04 - Feb 2 with 5200 viewsUxbridge

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:00 - Feb 2 by WarwickHunt

Yeah, could never get positive results against those teams ....

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:05 - Feb 2 with 5197 viewsmattjenkins1990

I agree they are winnable games if we get the performance and tactics correct. No easy games in the prem though.

Win, Draw, Loss. Draw is my prediction.

As long as we draw 1 in 2 for the rest of the season we should be all gravy

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:08 - Feb 2 with 5179 viewsshandyjack

7 pts and safe by end of Feb

Poll: Expectation for the season

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:09 - Feb 2 with 5178 viewsOldjack

Take no notice of Warwick Twunt ,he's a well known Monk hater and desperately wants him to fail
12 points is a definite possibility with a full strength squad

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:09 - Feb 2 with 5175 viewsPhil_S

I will happily say now we will not get 12 points from the next 12

Nor 11 for that matter
Login to get fewer ads

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:10 - Feb 2 with 5174 viewsDarran

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:09 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

Take no notice of Warwick Twunt ,he's a well known Monk hater and desperately wants him to fail

Well said Alan.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:19 - Feb 2 with 5149 viewsZut_Alors

Southampton away is statistically a tougher game than any of the next upcoming 4 fixtures. With us winning there, logically we certainly go into every game knowing we're good enough to get a result. But just in case any supporters haven't already worked it out, logic sometimes goes out of the window in Premier League football.

Couple of wins would be nice and I would love us to do the double and beat Man U. The journalists fawning over LVG gets right on my nerves.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 10:19]
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:24 - Feb 2 with 5127 viewsbuilthjack

10 points out of 12.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:26 - Feb 2 with 5120 viewsWarwickHunt

Fancy a wager then, dopey c*nt?

Five points isn't a failure, you f*cking simpleton.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 10:28]
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:42 - Feb 2 with 5069 viewsBloodyhills

I can see us winning both home games and losing the others.
Would be happy with 6 points.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:49 - Feb 2 with 5056 viewsOldjack

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:26 - Feb 2 by WarwickHunt

Fancy a wager then, dopey c*nt?

Five points isn't a failure, you f*cking simpleton.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 10:28]

in a nut shell w*nk stain

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:50 - Feb 2 with 5049 viewsWarwickHunt

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:49 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

in a nut shell w*nk stain

Put your money where your mouth is, f*cktard.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 10:57]
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 11:00 - Feb 2 with 5021 viewsOldjack

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:50 - Feb 2 by WarwickHunt

Put your money where your mouth is, f*cktard.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 10:57]

I'm not a betting man , a mugs game just like you ,Monk hater

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 11:05 - Feb 2 with 5012 viewshammy

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 10:19 - Feb 2 by Zut_Alors

Southampton away is statistically a tougher game than any of the next upcoming 4 fixtures. With us winning there, logically we certainly go into every game knowing we're good enough to get a result. But just in case any supporters haven't already worked it out, logic sometimes goes out of the window in Premier League football.

Couple of wins would be nice and I would love us to do the double and beat Man U. The journalists fawning over LVG gets right on my nerves.
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 10:19]

Yes, would really like to see us do the double over Manure. They aren't at their best but it would be great to put LVG in his place.

As for the other 3 games, we have every chance of taking a good few points, especially with Ki, Siggy, Montero, Routledge and Leon to come back over this period.

The win at Soton has put us back on track I feel and we should certainly be looking to cement a top 10 position and get 50+ points this season (currently on track for around 54).

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 12:04 - Feb 2 with 4930 viewsWarwickHunt

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 11:00 - Feb 2 by Oldjack

I'm not a betting man , a mugs game just like you ,Monk hater

Shithouse.
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 12:09 - Feb 2 with 4911 viewscrackerjack

Sunderland (h) - win
WBA (a) - draw
Man Utd (h) - draw
Burnley (a) - draw

6 points to take us to 39

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 12:16 - Feb 2 with 4894 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I can see us winning some of those games, but I doubt if we can score 3 goals in any one game at the moment, but I hope I am wrong.
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 13:17 - Feb 2 with 4838 viewsjacksfullaces

a win, a draw and a couple of losses the most likely outcome, history tends to suggest we don't win 4-5 on the bounce. And only before the match yesterday we were a team in transition, on a downer even, developing new tactics etc suddenly all changed now has it?

Still, nearly 40 points by end of Feb would do me and be more realistic than those thinking we are now back to champions league form after a well structured win yesterday. Note I don't think we were on champions league form even when we were on form earlier in the season. We are a solid premiership side that will have a few good wins, a few luckyish wins, a few unluckyish defeats and several well deserved defeats

Get used to it I would!
Next 4 games-My Predictions on 13:42 - Feb 2 with 4789 viewsmax936

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 13:17 - Feb 2 by jacksfullaces

a win, a draw and a couple of losses the most likely outcome, history tends to suggest we don't win 4-5 on the bounce. And only before the match yesterday we were a team in transition, on a downer even, developing new tactics etc suddenly all changed now has it?

Still, nearly 40 points by end of Feb would do me and be more realistic than those thinking we are now back to champions league form after a well structured win yesterday. Note I don't think we were on champions league form even when we were on form earlier in the season. We are a solid premiership side that will have a few good wins, a few luckyish wins, a few unluckyish defeats and several well deserved defeats

Get used to it I would!

Yep, can't fault that analogy, we're still a sirde that's still probably punching above its weight, but the squad is getting stronger all the time, that said we're a decent mid table team and long may it continue
[Post edited 2 Feb 2015 15:25]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 13:56 - Feb 2 with 4769 viewsLeonisGod

possibile yes, but highly unlikely.

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 14:12 - Feb 2 with 4746 viewsGlyn1

You're predicting that we're going to win 5 matches in a row (following on from yesterday). When have we ever done that, in any division?

I admire you positive thinking but personally will be very happy with 5 points, getting us to 38 by the end of February.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 17:03 - Feb 2 with 4665 viewsPacemaker

Next 4 games-My Predictions on 14:12 - Feb 2 by Glyn1

You're predicting that we're going to win 5 matches in a row (following on from yesterday). When have we ever done that, in any division?

I admire you positive thinking but personally will be very happy with 5 points, getting us to 38 by the end of February.

Sunderland away form other than Soton has been pretty good not many wins but plenty of 0-0. draws. I don't think it will be an easy game they could well to us what we did to Soton.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024