Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear 19:34 - Sep 20 with 2535 viewsPhil_S

Wilfried Bony's red card cost the Swans this afternoon their perfect home record as a late Southampton goal was enough to give the visitors the three points they deserved despite a good rearguard Swans effort.

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/36280/bony-red-costs-swan
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:44 - Sep 20 with 2508 viewsOldjack

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-star-wilf

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:56 - Sep 20 with 2465 viewsairedale

Good presentation at 'The Wall' today Phil thank you. Is it true you're going to change your name to Mike though?
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:57 - Sep 20 with 2464 viewsPhil_S

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:56 - Sep 20 by airedale

Good presentation at 'The Wall' today Phil thank you. Is it true you're going to change your name to Mike though?

:0 I should be allowed nowhere near a Mike!!
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 20:34 - Sep 20 with 2323 viewsRancid

Talking of Mikes.Is Laudrup on there? After all he was the manager who guided us to our first piece of major silverware in our entire history.
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 21:00 - Sep 20 with 2239 viewsairedale

Don't know if sackees will be allowed on there?
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 21:06 - Sep 20 with 2223 viewsRancid

They could put a down arrow next to his name.
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 18:35 - Sep 21 with 1380 viewsScoobyWho

What also cost the swans dear was Monks poor tactics, lack of effort and negativity because we lost one man. Before that we were all over them, then all change. Its beyond comprehension. For real fight, guts and power, see Leicester today when 3-1 down to man utd. I'm pretty annoyed today that Monk chose the tactics he did when we are far far better than that.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:21 - Sep 21 with 1339 viewsOldjack

Why did Bony go in like a screaming banshee on the first knockout ? i've never seen anyone do that before

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:36 - Sep 21 with 1322 viewshammy

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 18:35 - Sep 21 by ScoobyWho

What also cost the swans dear was Monks poor tactics, lack of effort and negativity because we lost one man. Before that we were all over them, then all change. Its beyond comprehension. For real fight, guts and power, see Leicester today when 3-1 down to man utd. I'm pretty annoyed today that Monk chose the tactics he did when we are far far better than that.

It was more akin to Man Citeh today, when they lost Zabaleta. But they only had approx. 25 minutes with 10 men. I would have been happy with a point if we could have pulled it off, but seeing as how inept Soton were for most of the game a bit of pressure on their midfield would probably have worked and maybe bringing Gomis on for a tiring Siggy with 20 to go would have helped. Can't understand why we only used 2 subs either !!

On the positive side we're still 5th after a weekend of crazy results. We definitely need a good win at Sunderland next weekend to get back on track.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 20:39 - Sep 21 with 1277 viewsjaxman

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 18:35 - Sep 21 by ScoobyWho

I tally agree with your comments on monk,why didn't monk put gomis on in second half to put pressure on Southampton centre half who was already on a yellow card and playing on thin ice.
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 21:25 - Sep 21 with 1242 viewsmonmouth

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:21 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

Why did Bony go in like a screaming banshee on the first knockout ? i've never seen anyone do that before

I've only just seen that...he looked off his chump...almost the full spratty.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 22:41 - Sep 21 with 1179 viewsScoobyWho

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 20:39 - Sep 21 by jaxman

I tally agree with your comments on monk,why didn't monk put gomis on in second half to put pressure on Southampton centre half who was already on a yellow card and playing on thin ice.

He settled in a very dour and boring glen Hoddle type way to try and draw the game. Not what I want to see. As I have said already we are far far better than that. That performance was about Garry monk yesterday, and like the Villarreal game i hope he learns from it. Boring footnball is not what we are about. Missed chance to impress and show bottle.

Not bringing on Gomis was absolutely baffling. It told me Monk didn't want to win the game.
With a superb sqaud like Swansea have you don't bore draw games because you are one man down, you show spirit and go and settle it properly.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 22:43]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 23:23 - Sep 21 with 1144 viewsSpratty

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 19:21 - Sep 21 by Oldjack

Keep up mun it's the new training methods

Garry said it was mental and we had never done anything like it before - eeek
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 23:53 - Sep 21 with 1131 viewsSpratty

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 21:25 - Sep 21 by monmouth

I've only just seen that...he looked off his chump...almost the full spratty.

I will take that as a compliment
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 09:39 - Sep 22 with 987 viewsjacksinceever

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 22:41 - Sep 21 by ScoobyWho

He settled in a very dour and boring glen Hoddle type way to try and draw the game. Not what I want to see. As I have said already we are far far better than that. That performance was about Garry monk yesterday, and like the Villarreal game i hope he learns from it. Boring footnball is not what we are about. Missed chance to impress and show bottle.

Not bringing on Gomis was absolutely baffling. It told me Monk didn't want to win the game.
With a superb sqaud like Swansea have you don't bore draw games because you are one man down, you show spirit and go and settle it properly.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2014 22:43]

Fully agree. As I said elsewhere, very pleased and surprised with how well Garry has done so far, but second half Saturday was a case of "must do better Garry"
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 10:57 - Sep 22 with 934 viewsmattjenkins1990

Bony's fault today not Monks, bit reckless cannot go diving in like that when on a Yellow. Impossible to play against a passing team with ten men is physically Exhausting .. Was however impressed the players dug in unfortunately got a bit unlucky at the end.

Overall showed some heart and playing for the Jersey. Gomis to start against Sunderland is an exciting prospect, i think he is in the better form of our two strikers. Fingers crossed we will get a result.

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 12:43 - Sep 22 with 874 viewsjacksinceever

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 10:57 - Sep 22 by mattjenkins1990

Bony's fault today not Monks, bit reckless cannot go diving in like that when on a Yellow. Impossible to play against a passing team with ten men is physically Exhausting .. Was however impressed the players dug in unfortunately got a bit unlucky at the end.

Overall showed some heart and playing for the Jersey. Gomis to start against Sunderland is an exciting prospect, i think he is in the better form of our two strikers. Fingers crossed we will get a result.

Not blaming Garry for the result, but just felt he could have made some changes to maybe threaten Southampton.
Overall Garry has been a revelation and long may it continue
Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 12:58 - Sep 22 with 850 viewsJoe_bradshaw

When they scored we'd been under the cosh with ten men for about 45 minutes and had been visibly tiring for a while.

Yet we only had one pair of fresh legs on at that point.

I'm struggling to understand that.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 14:17 - Sep 22 with 794 viewswaynekerr55

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 23:23 - Sep 21 by Spratty

Should he have continued with the regime from October - February then Sprat?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 17:15 - Sep 22 with 733 viewsOldjack

Bony Red Costs Swans Dear on 23:23 - Sep 21 by Spratty

looked like he was on something

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024