Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fellaini ? 16:42 - Aug 16 with 6622 viewsWitneyjack

I always thought he was a physical presence but today showed he is a right thug! That sneaky knee into Montero's lower back followed up by his swipe at Ki with an elbow, I'm astounded he didn't at least get a yellow card.
Fellaini ? on 13:11 - Aug 17 with 1713 viewswaynekerr55

Fellaini ? on 11:35 - Aug 17 by Darran

Insulin?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Fellaini ? on 14:55 - Aug 20 with 1601 viewsDyfnant

Fellaini ? on 11:01 - Aug 17 by Jackfath

I'd love him playing for us.

They don't want him, let's do it

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Fellaini ? on 14:57 - Aug 20 with 1597 viewsScoobyWho

Got his just deserts, lived by the foul, died by the foul.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Fellaini ? on 15:06 - Aug 20 with 1579 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

People on here glorify instances such as Pintado's tackle on Savage yet when an opposition player does something questionable so many people get very worked up and angry.

I believe the word for those people is hypocrites.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fellaini ? on 15:09 - Aug 20 with 1569 viewsSpratty

Fellaini ? on 15:06 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

People on here glorify instances such as Pintado's tackle on Savage yet when an opposition player does something questionable so many people get very worked up and angry.

Hippopotami
Fellaini ? on 15:46 - Aug 20 with 1527 viewsPrivate_Partz

I always thought Pintado was going for the ball. It was Robbie Savage after all who dished it out often enough. The same cannot be said for Fellaini's effort. He went straight in the players back.
There are lots of fair minded people on here who will have criticised both for their respective tackles. Unfortunately I am not one of them ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Fellaini ? on 15:48 - Aug 20 with 1519 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fellaini ? on 15:46 - Aug 20 by Private_Partz

I always thought Pintado was going for the ball. It was Robbie Savage after all who dished it out often enough. The same cannot be said for Fellaini's effort. He went straight in the players back.
There are lots of fair minded people on here who will have criticised both for their respective tackles. Unfortunately I am not one of them ;-)

I was at that game. Savage was getting abuse all game from our away fans as you would expect, but it all seemed in good spirit. I am fully of the belief Pintado did what he did to try and please the Swansea fans who were in that corner, which it did. It was a highly dangerous tackle though and if Savages legs were planted in the turf it could have quite easily been at least a severe leg break.

Fellaini ? on 15:59 - Aug 20 with 1501 viewsTom1912

Why are you talking about a foul that happened 5 years ago?

Regarding Fellaini, he knew exactly what he was doing on Montero and Ki. Nasty piece of work and lucky to stay on.

In the interest of balance, Shelvey was lucky to stay on too, the way he was flying about. I hope Monk calms that side of his game down.
Login to get fewer ads

Fellaini ? on 16:42 - Aug 20 with 1455 viewsLeonisGod

Fellaini ? on 15:59 - Aug 20 by Tom1912

Regarding Fellaini, he knew exactly what he was doing on Montero and Ki. Nasty piece of work and lucky to stay on.

In the interest of balance, Shelvey was lucky to stay on too, the way he was flying about. I hope Monk calms that side of his game down.

Trouble is if you take that out of Shelvey's game what have you got left? The occasional visionary ball and a whole heap of conceded possession. Or am I being harsh?
Fellaini ? on 16:43 - Aug 20 with 1453 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fellaini ? on 15:59 - Aug 20 by Tom1912

Williams also knows what he's doing when he goes in strongly on people early in games too. We are just as guilty as other teams.

I can think of a number of instances last season, most notably Shelvey, who flicked out during games and was lucky not to see red. It happens with every team most matches. Our fans whine too much.

Fellaini ? on 16:48 - Aug 20 with 1445 viewshooplehead

fellaini broken

badly?

[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 16:48]
Fellaini ? on 16:53 - Aug 20 with 1435 viewslondonlisa2001

Fellaini ? on 16:43 - Aug 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Williams also knows what he's doing when he goes in strongly on people early in games too. We are just as guilty as other teams.

I can think of a number of instances last season, most notably Shelvey, who flicked out during games and was lucky not to see red. It happens with every team most matches. Our fans whine too much.

there is a difference between going in strongly and what Fellaini did on Saturday (twice). He deliberately shoved his knee into Montero's back and deliberately elbowed Ki in the face. It is not as though he has no form for it either - he is a cowardly thug on the pitch.

That is not the same as going in stronglyor 'flicking out' but in your renewed quest to have a go you are missing the obvious nonsense of your argument (again).
Fellaini ? on 17:01 - Aug 20 with 1424 viewsTom1912

Absolute rubbish. Our fans whine no more than fans of other clubs.

I find it baffling that in a thread rightfully suggesting Fellaini should have been sent off for deliberately kneeing Montero in the back/ elbowing Ki in the face you've brought up a bad challenge from 5 years ago, by a player we were all glad to see the back of.
Fellaini ? on 17:06 - Aug 20 with 1414 viewshooplehead

i agre with lisa above

thee is a huge difference between going in strongly and the cwuntthuggey displayed by fellaini week after week

i've been reading the red cafe's forum and they almost unanimously agree that fellaini is a brutish twunt

the last few pages of this thread have it

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/marouane-fellaini-2014-2015-performances.394651/

see dwight...your fans are indeed as whingy as ours.............except they are a fair bit worse when it comes to demanding to sign every player valued above 40 million quid in the whole world and not being able to and having to make do with 120 million quids worth of signings every year
[Post edited 20 Aug 2014 17:08]
Fellaini ? on 17:18 - Aug 20 with 1395 viewsScoobyWho

Fellaini slammed his hand in to Ki's face and Montero was cynically taken out, Pintado was merely contesting the ball with a cu nt.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024