Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Murray 20:38 - May 31 with 5286 viewsakajack

Anyone watching ..... come on Murray... exciting game

This post has been edited by an administrator
Andy Murray on 19:10 - Jun 6 with 767 viewsexiledclaseboy

A proper shoeing that was. Still, a good fortnight for Murray and back up to fifth in the world next week.

Poll: Tory leader

Andy Murray on 19:17 - Jun 6 with 759 viewsorion3016

Andy Murray on 19:10 - Jun 6 by exiledclaseboy

A proper shoeing that was. Still, a good fortnight for Murray and back up to fifth in the world next week.

be interesting if he gets top 4 seeding at wimbledon, a good run at queens may do it, unless they announce the draw before that event?

Be over there now after

Andy Murray on 19:22 - Jun 6 with 754 viewsexiledclaseboy

Andy Murray on 19:17 - Jun 6 by orion3016

be interesting if he gets top 4 seeding at wimbledon, a good run at queens may do it, unless they announce the draw before that event?

I've got a feeling he'll get a top four seeding anyway as champion. Wimbledon's seedings take into account previous performance and Murray's been a finalist and champion in the last threee years. Top four seeds should be the usual, Nadal, Djokovic, Fed and Murray.

Andy Murray on 19:33 - Jun 6 with 741 viewsmax936

Andy Murray on 19:22 - Jun 6 by exiledclaseboy

I've got a feeling he'll get a top four seeding anyway as champion. Wimbledon's seedings take into account previous performance and Murray's been a finalist and champion in the last threee years. Top four seeds should be the usual, Nadal, Djokovic, Fed and Murray.

He's frustrating Murray though, take the game Wednesday against Monfils, he either seemed to lose interest or lost concentration and that came after he conceded that point, which he didn't need to do imo if just give Monfils the desire and the spur he needed, plus the crowd the upped their support, I missed the first set today, but I saw the 2nd set and he seemed resigned to the outcome.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Andy Murray on 19:37 - Jun 6 with 740 viewsexiledclaseboy

Andy Murray on 19:33 - Jun 6 by max936

He's frustrating Murray though, take the game Wednesday against Monfils, he either seemed to lose interest or lost concentration and that came after he conceded that point, which he didn't need to do imo if just give Monfils the desire and the spur he needed, plus the crowd the upped their support, I missed the first set today, but I saw the 2nd set and he seemed resigned to the outcome.

He's didn't do much wrong today to be honest. Nadal was imperious.

Andy Murray on 19:53 - Jun 6 with 733 viewsmax936

Andy Murray on 19:37 - Jun 6 by exiledclaseboy

He's didn't do much wrong today to be honest. Nadal was imperious.

He was in fairness, he's awesome the power and accuracy he possesses is incredible.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Andy Murray on 21:45 - Jun 6 with 713 viewsJackFish

Andy Murray on 19:53 - Jun 6 by max936

He was in fairness, he's awesome the power and accuracy he possesses is incredible.

65 wins and 1 defeat for Nadal at the French, incredible record and he could win it for the ninth time on Sunday. Certainly no shame in losing to him but the gulf in quality looked massive today.

Murray will definitely be at least fourth seed at Wimbledon I would have thought, he's pretty close to Fed in the rankings now anyway after this week.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024