Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. 18:12 - May 11 with 1748 viewslifelong

On our side anyway.

Only two in our squad of 17, is this a sign of things to come with the majority of our Spanish players being replaced this summer?
Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:25 - May 11 with 1663 viewssingalongajack

If you want to try hard and play, you can play.
If you don't, Fuc off
Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:39 - May 11 with 1576 viewsSkipTheJack

I think Rangel, Amat and Hernandez are key players for us, and will hopefully be here next season. I also hope that there's still room for Pozuelo, who's a cracking player IMO but has disappeared for some reason.

As for the Chico, Vasquez and Canas, I think they will probably be moved on.
Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:41 - May 11 with 1553 viewsaspas45

I doubt chico will be moved on.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:47 - May 11 with 1516 viewsMagicDaps

Michu, Amat, Pablo and Rangel would be my prediction to stay.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:49 - May 11 with 1486 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Don't really consider Rangel as spanish anymore he's been here so long. I'd class him as Spanelsh.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:58 - May 11 with 1418 viewsPrivate_Partz

All the regular Spanish players are good for the club. All those who still want to play for us should stay on board. Those who do not want to should go, but only when it benefits the club financially.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:58 - May 11 with 1415 viewsC_jack

Depends if they were a Laudrup signing or not.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:14 - May 11 with 1323 viewscockett_jack

Why is there a notion that we are to clear out some of the Spaniards specifically?
Login to get fewer ads

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:14 - May 11 with 1319 viewsPrivate_Partz

Not at all. If they are happy to play for us then they should if they can offer something. I appreciate this could be a whoosh but there was was no smiley face in your post.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:17 - May 11 with 1294 viewscockett_jack

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:14 - May 11 by Private_Partz

Not at all. If they are happy to play for us then they should if they can offer something. I appreciate this could be a whoosh but there was was no smiley face in your post.

What I mean is: perhaps I've missed something but there's been previous mention of whether we are to get rid of some of the 'Spanish' players rather than just mentioning specific names, is there the sentiment that they as a group are too large/not integrating with the team fully?
Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:20 - May 11 with 1278 viewsexiledclaseboy

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:17 - May 11 by cockett_jack

What I mean is: perhaps I've missed something but there's been previous mention of whether we are to get rid of some of the 'Spanish' players rather than just mentioning specific names, is there the sentiment that they as a group are too large/not integrating with the team fully?

Rumour has it that there have been integration problems and friction between the Spaniards and non-Spaniards. All conjecture though.

Poll: Tory leader

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:28 - May 11 with 1231 viewsPrivate_Partz

Only rumour. Hope they all stay. I worry about Vasquez though as he has shown promise in the past before coming to us and I feel he could haunt us in the future as the one that got away.

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:33 - May 11 with 1180 viewsDr_Winston

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:28 - May 11 by Private_Partz

Only rumour. Hope they all stay. I worry about Vasquez though as he has shown promise in the past before coming to us and I feel he could haunt us in the future as the one that got away.

That's a risk we might just have to take.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:35 - May 11 with 1167 viewsexiledclaseboy

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:33 - May 11 by Dr_Winston

I reckon I can live with the worry.

Poll: Tory leader

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:38 - May 11 with 1146 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:33 - May 11 by Dr_Winston

I took a similar risk not buying a lottery ticket yesterday.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 19:41 - May 11 with 1112 viewsDevz00

Only One Spaniard on the Pitch Today. on 18:49 - May 11 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Don't really consider Rangel as spanish anymore he's been here so long. I'd class him as Spanelsh.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024