Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 43481 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:48 - Mar 25 with 2448 viewsItchySphincter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:45 - Mar 25 by Lord_Bony

lol

I call it as I see it.No complaints/

Maybe we should park the bus and hope for the best then?

Not suggesting that at all old bean.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:51 - Mar 25 with 2369 viewsItchySphincter

How long before the Arsenal penalty shout? 67 mins I reckon.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:52 - Mar 25 with 2329 viewsItchySphincter

Terrible Reffing.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:52 - Mar 25 with 2316 viewskarnataka

I sometimes wish Wilf had blu-tack on his boots.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:54 - Mar 25 with 2264 viewsDarran

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:45 - Mar 25 by Lord_Bony

lol

I call it as I see it.No complaints/

Maybe we should park the bus and hope for the best then?

That's what we've been doing for most of the game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:54 - Mar 25 with 2257 viewsorion3016

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:52 - Mar 25 by ItchySphincter

Terrible Reffing.

Should have been a foul & booking

Be over there now after

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:54 - Mar 25 with 2251 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

first opportunity he'll give them a pen

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:55 - Mar 25 with 2200 viewsItchySphincter

Michu offers composure in AM. Nice to see him stroking the ball around.

Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:56 - Mar 25 with 2173 viewsC_jack

Finding it difficult to get out of our own half because that's where the whole team is.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:58 - Mar 25 with 2108 viewskarnataka

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:56 - Mar 25 by C_jack

Finding it difficult to get out of our own half because that's where the whole team is.

Yes, I can see us getting 20% possession this half
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:58 - Mar 25 with 2098 viewsMrSwerve

If Garry takes Bony off I will put my head through the wall.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:58 - Mar 25 with 2096 viewslibertine

anyone got another link this is rubbish
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:59 - Mar 25 with 2035 viewsDr_Winston

Shelvey not quite out of first gear yet.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:00 - Mar 25 with 1972 viewskarnataka

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:59 - Mar 25 by Dr_Winston

Shelvey not quite out of first gear yet.

Is Dyer on the bench? Can't remember the subs
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:01 - Mar 25 with 1936 viewsItchySphincter

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:00 - Mar 25 by karnataka

Is Dyer on the bench? Can't remember the subs

Yes.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:02 - Mar 25 with 1884 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 20:58 - Mar 25 by libertine

anyone got another link this is rubbish

http://dazsports.org/daz4.html#

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:02 - Mar 25 with 1870 viewsDr_Winston

Be tempted to bring on Dyer for JdG now and then Pablo for Michu in about ten mins.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:03 - Mar 25 with 1846 viewskarnataka

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:02 - Mar 25 by oh_tommy_tommy

http://dazsports.org/daz4.html#

I'm on firstrow and link #1 is excellent
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:04 - Mar 25 with 1810 viewsharemscarem

Michu lacks the last 10%.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:06 - Mar 25 with 1720 viewsorion3016

Glad he's stuck with attacking option from bench
Stay positive

Be over there now after

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:06 - Mar 25 with 1689 viewsharemscarem

Right substitution, I think.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:06 - Mar 25 with 1688 viewsItchySphincter

Dyer for Michu, good sub. Fab to see Michu back, had a good game considering he can't be anywhere near match fit.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:06 - Mar 25 with 1685 viewsdailew

Hope I don't jinx him but Ash having a stormer.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:11 - Mar 25 with 1493 viewscrackerjack

Jesus Taylor!!! What was that?? Sooooo risky

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:11 - Mar 25 with 1466 viewsItchySphincter

Since when is a blatant rugby style hand-off legal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024