Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread 13:53 - Mar 25 with 43499 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:43 - Mar 25 with 2245 viewsJohnw102

Would have ripped their hand off for a point at the start, now feel robbed of all 3! Now lets not throw it away against Norwich

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:43 - Mar 25 with 2243 viewsLord_Bony

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:42 - Mar 25 by JonnyTheJack

Huge point. That's a 6 point gap between us and the bottom 3 with our goal difference being much better.

Surely that will give the players a boost going into Saturday.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 21:43]

Yep

Hugely significant

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:43 - Mar 25 with 2229 viewscrackerjack

Chwarae teg... Monk got that spot on

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:44 - Mar 25 with 2196 viewsperchrockjack

now now Mon. Its the team that counts not internet drivel.

As long as we survive it all amounts to not a bean

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:44 - Mar 25 with 2188 viewsharemscarem

A bit relieved after that game. Much of the time they had the ball high up at our half. Anyway they were not that dangerous. We were in control most of the game, and about time that Swansea also got a little luck (second goal). Good point!

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:44 - Mar 25 with 2167 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

Take That

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:45 - Mar 25 with 2134 viewslovejuicejack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:42 - Mar 25 by JonnyTheJack

Huge point. That's a 6 point gap between us and the bottom 3 with our goal difference being much better.

Surely that will give the players a boost going into Saturday.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2014 21:43]

You`d like to think so right. I hope we crucify Norwich saturday.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:45 - Mar 25 with 2096 viewsmonmouth

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:43 - Mar 25 by crackerjack

Chwarae teg... Monk got that spot on

Laudrup tactics vs chelski in the cap 1 I thought.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:45 - Mar 25 with 2091 viewsC_jack

Fantastic point, but am I right in thinking that Davies came on for Taylor straight after their first goal? Stream was a bit jittery.

If so then that's another questionable move from GM.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:46 - Mar 25 with 2039 viewsmart6

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:39 - Mar 25 by ApeShit

Don't over do it.

You sound put out we didn't lose.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:47 - Mar 25 with 2022 viewsorion3016

Well done boys, should lift us big time

Be over there now after

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:47 - Mar 25 with 2003 viewsblaine_scfc

Taylor injured mate.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:47 - Mar 25 with 1985 viewsharemscarem

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:45 - Mar 25 by lovejuicejack

You`d like to think so right. I hope we crucify Norwich saturday.

The really important game is still against Norwich, but this game should really give the players a boost. Monk can be proud of the players. You could see the structure and the game plan. Everyone was running a lot to make the areas compact.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:47 - Mar 25 with 1968 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I will enjoy a nice ice cold Carlsberg citrus now before I make a thread which some may view as negative but is a valid concern I noticed this evening around the 60th minute mark. I'll see you all in twenty minutes.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:48 - Mar 25 with 1933 viewsdailew

JDG had the legs on that defender. he would have been clean through.

Total and utter cúnt.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:49 - Mar 25 with 1920 viewslovejuicejack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:47 - Mar 25 by haremscarem

The really important game is still against Norwich, but this game should really give the players a boost. Monk can be proud of the players. You could see the structure and the game plan. Everyone was running a lot to make the areas compact.

Chuffed with a huge point but sat far too deep and to pedestrian .. but the boys must have more confidence going into saturday now.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:49 - Mar 25 with 1903 viewsLiam12345

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:45 - Mar 25 by C_jack

Fantastic point, but am I right in thinking that Davies came on for Taylor straight after their first goal? Stream was a bit jittery.

If so then that's another questionable move from GM.

cant see much wrong with that taylor was fcked anyway lets just be glad now we have a point against a top team!!!

Fantastic game was blubbering after their 2nd and blubbering after our goal very good game. Good confidence going into saturday

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:49 - Mar 25 with 1905 viewsperchrockjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:47 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I will enjoy a nice ice cold Carlsberg citrus now before I make a thread which some may view as negative but is a valid concern I noticed this evening around the 60th minute mark. I'll see you all in twenty minutes.

sorry Prince Plastic nothing to be that way inclined after that effort.

Its was a good reaction from us.

Youre not unhappy are you?

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:50 - Mar 25 with 1869 viewsSgorioFruit

really pee'd off,

that ref was so biased

gutted, that was 3 points wrapped up there and then

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:51 - Mar 25 with 1849 viewsjacktar

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:47 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Don't bother!

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:53 - Mar 25 with 1791 viewslonglostjack

Well done Gary Monk ! Must have been a cracking atmosphere at the theatre of nightmares tonight Dwight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:55 - Mar 25 with 1742 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:53 - Mar 25 by longlostjack

Well done Gary Monk ! Must have been a cracking atmosphere at the theatre of nightmares tonight Dwight.

I wouldn't know, I was watching the Swansea match. I'm hoping they get in the Europa league though as I'd imagine the tickets for that will be very cheap.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:55 - Mar 25 with 1725 viewsBYMJacks

What was the referee doing not letting De Guzman through on goal that was hell of a chance to score and absolutely shocking performance from the referee all game, but what a point tonight from the swans much more than I expected from the game.I am now looking forward to the game on Saturday now and hoping for at least another point.
The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:56 - Mar 25 with 1695 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:49 - Mar 25 by perchrockjack

sorry Prince Plastic nothing to be that way inclined after that effort.

Its was a good reaction from us.

Youre not unhappy are you?

I don't know what the first sentence means I'm sorry.

And no I am not unhappy. Coming away from the Emirates with a point is a good result and puts us 6 clear of 17th. A good day for all connected with Swansea City.

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:56 - Mar 25 with 1687 viewslonglostjack

The official Arsenal V Swansea City match day thread on 21:55 - Mar 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wouldn't know, I was watching the Swansea match. I'm hoping they get in the Europa league though as I'd imagine the tickets for that will be very cheap.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024