Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The trip 10:24 - Feb 9 with 2869 viewsglobus10

Do you think it's a coincidence that both sets of away supporters have been lifeless and without passion in the two fixtures this year. Is it the journey and being stuck in the ground for hours that's done it.
No alternative though because there would be mayhem if it wasn't organised this way.
PS
Scummers in turmoil on their board!!!!!
The trip on 10:26 - Feb 9 with 2856 viewsDarran

No we weren't lifeless up there until they scored.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The trip on 10:27 - Feb 9 with 2840 viewsPhil_S

The trip on 10:26 - Feb 9 by Darran

Exactly but I was gobsmacked at how little they actually had to say for themselves yesterday, drowned out by the Swans fans start to finish.

The trip on 10:28 - Feb 9 with 2826 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The trip on 10:26 - Feb 9 by Darran

For the vast majority of the game we were the only ones singing. It felt like a real let down at the time losing but not anymore!!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The trip on 10:28 - Feb 9 with 2813 viewsPhil_S

The trip on 10:28 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

For the vast majority of the game we were the only ones singing. It felt like a real let down at the time losing but not anymore!!

Their fans were the same at Legoland - complete silence until Caulker scored and then they woke up
The trip on 10:33 - Feb 9 with 2777 viewsCatullus

The trip on 10:28 - Feb 9 by Phil_S

Their fans were the same at Legoland - complete silence until Caulker scored and then they woke up

I concur, we sang and sang, until the goal. But the home fans up there were barely heard until the either.
Only two games this season have I come home from sounding hoarse, the derby games.
That said, when I walked up the riverbank at roughly 15.20 I could hear (what I assume was Cardiff) in the ground singing. Made more noise, briefly, than they did during the match.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The trip on 10:35 - Feb 9 with 2763 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The trip on 10:28 - Feb 9 by Phil_S

That's exactly what I said Phil lol

The trip on 10:36 - Feb 9 with 2757 viewsPhil_S

The trip on 10:35 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

That's exactly what I said Phil lol

You're right, I apologise as I misread your comment. Sorry.
The trip on 10:45 - Feb 9 with 2706 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The trip on 10:36 - Feb 9 by Phil_S

You're right, I apologise as I misread your comment. Sorry.

No need to apologise great leader. I'm finding it difficult to keep up with all the positive and happy posts on here. It's paradise innit!

Login to get fewer ads

The trip on 10:46 - Feb 9 with 2686 viewsPhil_S

The trip on 10:45 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

No need to apologise great leader. I'm finding it difficult to keep up with all the positive and happy posts on here. It's paradise innit!

Even the miserable people are happy today - how did that happen...
The trip on 11:16 - Feb 9 with 2574 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The trip on 10:46 - Feb 9 by Phil_S

Even the miserable people are happy today - how did that happen...

I don't know but I'm loving it!

The trip on 11:26 - Feb 9 with 2523 viewsDull1Thomas

You mean there were away fans at the Liberty yesterday?

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The trip on 11:31 - Feb 9 with 2486 viewsmax936

The trip on 10:33 - Feb 9 by Catullus

I concur, we sang and sang, until the goal. But the home fans up there were barely heard until the either.
Only two games this season have I come home from sounding hoarse, the derby games.
That said, when I walked up the riverbank at roughly 15.20 I could hear (what I assume was Cardiff) in the ground singing. Made more noise, briefly, than they did during the match.

Im still hoarse and the back of my mouth is sore and Im suffering the effects of a few beers, that'll teach me to go out at half 12.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The trip on 11:34 - Feb 9 with 2451 viewsmikecranleigh

The trip on 10:33 - Feb 9 by Catullus

They had been in the stadium since about 3 feck them
The trip on 12:07 - Feb 9 with 2355 viewsCatullus

The trip on 11:16 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

I don't know but I'm loving it!

Apart from the obvious difference between miserable and worried.........

I have been tons happier since the change. Monk taking over had me strangely energised and confident. My mate Longjackford was a bag of nerves but i was confident. I never thought we would lose, though very strangely I was more worried at 2-0 than at nil nil!! The third goal put that to bed.
We can use this win as a springboard and I'm now as confident as the "happy clappers" that we will still be Premier league next season.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024