Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marvin Emnes 21:31 - Feb 8 with 10158 viewsNewhousemustscore

Never doubted his signing for a minute....

Seriously, he slotted in well. Went off cos his hamstring was tight. Hopefully back soon cos his 45 minutes were impressive.
Marvin Emnes on 14:00 - Feb 12 with 1326 viewsDull1Thomas

Marvin Emnes on 07:31 - Feb 12 by ItchySphincter

We need all the players we can get and if you consider Pablo an AM, personally I'd consider him primarily a winger, then you mas as well also consider Emnes and Poz as wingers/AMs. Add Routledge and Dyer and any attacking combination looks very promising. Certainly more than enough quality for this Premier League.

By no means perfect, but I see Poz unlocking tight (11man) defences better than anyone else.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Marvin Emnes on 15:45 - Feb 12 with 1272 viewsPlasticman

Marvin Emnes on 11:29 - Feb 9 by Dr_Winston

Put some willing runs in but the ball bounced off him more times than Cardiff defenders bounced off Bony. Might be of some use in the future but Hernandez was an immediate huge step up in class.

I wonder if people are wearing rosetinted glasses when judging Emnes, cause I too noticed the ball getting turned over often when it got to Emnes.

For all his running, we didn't really produce any really dangerous chances in the first half either.

Plastic since 2012

Marvin Emnes on 16:06 - Feb 12 with 1258 viewsBackHeel

so who's going to be the atttacking midfielder against stoke?
Marvin Emnes on 13:37 - Feb 14 with 1198 viewsBackHeel

nice piece on Marvelous Marvin http://passingpashion.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/marvin-emnes-exemplifies-the-swan

(if you watch the highlight clip, I particularly liked 1:41 where he shows he aint such a silky-boy after all)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024