Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Overreaction? 14:44 - Feb 1 with 2831 viewsunion_jack

No!!

Laudrup is not doing it for us. The performances reflect his laid back managerial style.

Look at the bodies on the line approach by the 'ammers today. They gave their all.

We pussyfooted and tip-toed into tackles and were completely clueless how to break down their defence when they had 10 men.

I have no positives from today. Can't even say we didn't pick up injuries as Shelvey limped off.

Hopeless. clueless.

Laudrup MUST do something and I'm not sure resignation should be off his list.

P****d off, totally.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Overreaction? on 15:58 - Feb 1 with 753 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 15:56 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

Its actually an overreaction NOT to be angry and comment as such. That said, he concerned all right as is Sumbler but they wont post what they really feel which will make them look negative. Gross egos.
We stay up and I don't give a living shite how much crap comes my way .I ll take anything that comes. Hell people can come up and have a pop-we ll put them up for the night and I ll make them some sandwiches

How on earth do you know what I think or what I feel?

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Overreaction? on 15:59 - Feb 1 with 744 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 15:58 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

How on earth do you know what I think or what I feel?

The same as some on here can me.

If you re a fan-you ll be upset. Youre not, you not worth bothering about.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Overreaction? on 16:01 - Feb 1 with 732 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 15:59 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

now that's gross ego. all you are is what you accuse others of being.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 16:02]

And what is good Phaedrus, and what is not good. Need we ask anyone to tell us these things?

Overreaction? on 16:06 - Feb 1 with 713 viewsMillJack

Overreaction? on 15:59 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

Utter dross.
Overreaction? on 16:08 - Feb 1 with 703 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 16:06 - Feb 1 by MillJack

Utter dross.

Hes had his ovaltine I think. He doesn't make sense at the best of times.

Overreaction? on 16:11 - Feb 1 with 700 viewsalphonseM

Overreaction? YES

Support your team FFS.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 16:12]
Overreaction? on 16:13 - Feb 1 with 691 viewsPhil_S

Its actually an overreaction NOT to be angry and comment as such. That said, he concerned all right as is Sumbler but they wont post what they really feel which will make them look negative. Gross egos.
We stay up and I don't give a living shite how much crap comes my way .I ll take anything that comes. Hell people can come up and have a pop-we ll put them up for the night and I ll make them some sandwiches

Oh my god do you realise just how much shit you talk on here about things that you don't actually understand?

Take a lie down in a darkened room never mind watch the rugby
Overreaction? on 16:13 - Feb 1 with 691 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 16:01 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

now that's gross ego. all you are is what you accuse others of being.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 16:02]

I d say your avatar might be rather indicative of your too. Anyway, its better than being concerned about the team innit. Show some interest ffs

Login to get fewer ads

Overreaction? on 16:16 - Feb 1 with 677 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 16:13 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

I d say your avatar might be rather indicative of your too. Anyway, its better than being concerned about the team innit. Show some interest ffs

You have no idea whether I'm concerned or not. Or Interested or not. And what the fk has my avatar got to do with it? Dear me.

Overreaction? on 16:20 - Feb 1 with 661 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 16:16 - Feb 1 by Phaedrus

You have no idea whether I'm concerned or not. Or Interested or not. And what the fk has my avatar got to do with it? Dear me.

You see;you really don't know what s in the mind of a poster.

So, you re happy then

Overreaction? on 16:23 - Feb 1 with 650 viewsPhaedrus

Overreaction? on 16:20 - Feb 1 by perchrockjack

You see;you really don't know what s in the mind of a poster.

So, you re happy then

I don't care whats in the mind of the poster. I'm not the one trying to convince anyone of what they should be thinking, feeling or doing.

Overreaction? on 16:31 - Feb 1 with 618 viewsHugeEnkins

That would just be a bit weird. No offence but I wouldn't want to just stay at your house. Just saying, like.
Overreaction? on 16:34 - Feb 1 with 599 viewsperchrockjack

Overreaction? on 16:31 - Feb 1 by HugeEnkins

That would just be a bit weird. No offence but I wouldn't want to just stay at your house. Just saying, like.

And of course I was being facetious. Im very fussy who comes over our threshold

Overreaction? (n/t) on 16:39 - Feb 1 with 574 viewsJackSomething

Double post.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 16:41]

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Overreaction? on 16:40 - Feb 1 with 569 viewsJackSomething

Perch, do humanity a favour and take a short walk off a high cliff.

How's that for a reaction?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Overreaction? on 16:54 - Feb 1 with 531 views3swan

It's not about losing to West Ham but the manner of it. I've said many times that the balance of our squad is wrong and is heavily biased towards skill. Great when everything is going well but we are playing in a league where athleticism is the key. We have to earn the right to play our skillful game, but have we the players that can give us that.
This is not about hoofball and totally changing our football ethos but adapting. We tend to go through the same phases of play in hope that it works. 50/50 balls are never that. We have seen glimpses this season of what we are capable of, but very few times in complete games.
We need Michu back on the form of last season as he can give the unexpected, but how many games will he need to do that..

Two cup finals, one win one lost.

Cup finals aren't all against Bradford
[Post edited 1 Feb 2014 17:16]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024