Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Putterill must start 17:11 - Aug 25 with 1142 viewsMoonyDale

For the next few games at least, has let nobody down when coming on as sub, gotta be given a start from now on...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Putterill must start on 17:13 - Aug 25 with 1129 views442Dale

Yeah. And someone in to give Adebola a rest.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Putterill must start on 17:17 - Aug 25 with 1085 viewsBigKindo

Does show a lot of energy.
Putterill must start on 17:20 - Aug 25 with 1063 viewsNotEyreClue

Let's start by signing him first..

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Putterill must start on 17:20 - Aug 25 with 1060 viewsMoonyDale

Putterill must start on 17:17 - Aug 25 by BigKindo

Does show a lot of energy.

He's quick, and tricky and knows where the net is...God knows what he has to do to get a start.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Putterill must start on 17:24 - Aug 25 with 1041 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Putterill must start on 17:13 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

Yeah. And someone in to give Adebola a rest.

What already?

3 games in.......why the hell did we sign him?
Putterill must start on 17:25 - Aug 25 with 1026 views442Dale

Putterill must start on 17:24 - Aug 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

What already?

3 games in.......why the hell did we sign him?

I meant either from the start or later in a game. Don't think the was anyone who expected 90mins from him every week. Including the management.

Putterill must start on 17:30 - Aug 25 with 1001 viewsSalwaDale

Putterill must start on 17:25 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

I meant either from the start or later in a game. Don't think the was anyone who expected 90mins from him every week. Including the management.

Agree completely. I doubt he is up to the rigors of 90 minutes every game at his age.

TBBT

Putterill must start on 17:33 - Aug 25 with 985 viewsRotherhamDale

Wouldn't start him anyway. Grimes and Donnelly up front with Putterill in behind. Strikers are too deep at the moment and we lack a goal threat.

Possession with progression.

Login to get fewer ads

Putterill must start on 17:37 - Aug 25 with 966 views442Dale

Putterill must start on 17:33 - Aug 25 by RotherhamDale

Wouldn't start him anyway. Grimes and Donnelly up front with Putterill in behind. Strikers are too deep at the moment and we lack a goal threat.

His effort can't be questioned, but Donnelly isn't producing enough quality to keep his place at present. The way we play requires everyone to be keeping he ball, he hasn't done this enough.

Putterill must start on 17:42 - Aug 25 with 931 viewsSalwaDale

Putterill must start on 17:37 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

His effort can't be questioned, but Donnelly isn't producing enough quality to keep his place at present. The way we play requires everyone to be keeping he ball, he hasn't done this enough.

Which is best, Donnelly's effort or Grimes's talent?

TBBT

Putterill must start on 17:43 - Aug 25 with 922 views442Dale

Putterill must start on 17:42 - Aug 25 by SalwaDale

Which is best, Donnelly's effort or Grimes's talent?

Obviously I haven't seen their displays today, but Grimes every time for me. His effort was fine in all the other games.

Putterill must start on 17:46 - Aug 25 with 900 viewsSalwaDale

Putterill must start on 17:43 - Aug 25 by 442Dale

Obviously I haven't seen their displays today, but Grimes every time for me. His effort was fine in all the other games.

Fair enough.

I'm struggling to separate Grimes from last season. I think it was the Barnsley game, we were losing and he was subbed and he strolled off when he should have sprinted. I know this really isn't actually that important as the game is stopped for substitutions. Really, really hope he gets a goal soon and gets his confidence up as he is a very talented player.

TBBT

Putterill must start on 17:50 - Aug 25 with 882 viewsolympicdale

Putterill must start on 17:46 - Aug 25 by SalwaDale

Fair enough.

I'm struggling to separate Grimes from last season. I think it was the Barnsley game, we were losing and he was subbed and he strolled off when he should have sprinted. I know this really isn't actually that important as the game is stopped for substitutions. Really, really hope he gets a goal soon and gets his confidence up as he is a very talented player.

In fairness he was very unlucky against the Cobblers, could have had a brace at best, he's one goal away from being a threat for us imo.

Life is a game of fate.

Putterill must start on 18:04 - Aug 25 with 837 views442Dale

Putterill must start on 17:46 - Aug 25 by SalwaDale

Fair enough.

Yeah, that did irritate v Barnsley. Looked as though he'd forgotten the score!

Putterill must start on 18:24 - Aug 25 with 795 viewsAReeves

Agree , thought he's shown some good stuff in last few games and did ok today, got to start Sat surely !!
Putterill must start on 18:56 - Aug 25 with 755 viewsBirchy915

-----------------Grimes------------------
------------Tutte------Puterill-----------
-----------------Kennedy-----------------
--------Cavanagh--------McIntire------
Rafferty---Edwards---Edwards---Byrne
--------------------Lillis------------------

Bench: Donnelly, Minihan, Bennett, Craney, Brian Barry-Murphy, Adebola, Pearson

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

Putterill must start on 19:42 - Aug 25 with 698 viewsTalkingSutty

Putterill must start on 18:56 - Aug 25 by Birchy915

-----------------Grimes------------------
------------Tutte------Puterill-----------
-----------------Kennedy-----------------
--------Cavanagh--------McIntire------
Rafferty---Edwards---Edwards---Byrne
--------------------Lillis------------------

Bench: Donnelly, Minihan, Bennett, Craney, Brian Barry-Murphy, Adebola, Pearson

That forward line is too lightweight in this league. Its alright keep sticking Grimes up front but his goal return since signing is very poor. We need a mobile target man, somebody who can create a chance out of nothing and they cost money.

I always rated Rene Howe, not the most stylish of players but he knew where the net was. If memory serves me right he was another player who a section of the fans loved to have a go at.

These are lower division footballers and they all have there limitations, sometimes as fans we need to realise that and focus on individual players strengths and Rene has always found the net on a consistant basis.

From what i have seen of Putterill, if he proves he is over his injuries/fitness problems i would sign him up, he looks a quality player. We have had a tough three matches and lost one and probably should have won the other two, we arent far off from being a good team and just one win will see confidence coarse through the club and the results will follow. Now is not the time for knee jerk reactions, JC will get it right.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024