Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Official Website 21:53 - Aug 5 with 1487 viewsKPDale

I have just checked in and registered for this site because I cannot cope with the new 'official' site. Maybe me, or maybe my pc but it is awful.It does retain one feature of the old site, being out of date-but in most other ways itis worse.
Official Website on 21:56 - Aug 5 with 1482 viewsShun

You're right - it's awful. Wilkommen.
Official Website on 21:59 - Aug 5 with 1468 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I'm use to the format now but saying that visited other sites in that time with a similar format so it might be across the board by FLi

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Official Website on 00:03 - Aug 6 with 1387 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Official Website on 21:59 - Aug 5 by DaleAwaydayBot

I'm use to the format now but saying that visited other sites in that time with a similar format so it might be across the board by FLi

It looks like I have had a seizure when I go on there!!!!

Typical and hardly unexpected that it is appauling!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Official Website on 20:48 - Aug 11 with 1149 viewsKPDale

Official Website on 00:03 - Aug 6 by Thacks_Rabbits

It looks like I have had a seizure when I go on there!!!!

Typical and hardly unexpected that it is appauling!!!

sadly true. Thank God the new squad has been put together by Coleman and not them. Having seen the home friendlies and Barnsley I am feeling more optimistic about the season ahead. I had started to fear we would be in danger of struggling to survive, given the damage done to squad by Hilly & the timing of his exit and the Eyre disatrous era; meanin a mass of new players would be needed and even if decent (a big ask at this level) they would need a lot of time to bed in. However they not only look decent , have bedded in, show plenty of spirit and some decent a bility. At present the only worry is a major surprise-Lillis who seems to have lost all the composure he had when he was here on loan. He has the ability and a little more experience so it is hard to understand-just hope a few games sort him out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024