Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 20:28 - Apr 7 with 5619 viewsineyrewetrust

ALL DALE FANS THOUGHT HE WAS BAD WELL WHAT IS JOHN COLEMAN. I BET MY MATE STEVEN IS LAUGHING HIS C**K OFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE DALE ARE DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:29 - Apr 7 with 3069 viewsSFD

Was it not Errrr who put the majority of this squad together ?
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:32 - Apr 7 with 3050 viewsroccydaleian

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH6NX-fr5Xe_CAp4QVwLh-eZa0F
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:56 - Apr 7 with 2985 viewslovecity

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:32 - Apr 7 by roccydaleian

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTH6NX-fr5Xe_CAp4QVwLh-eZa0F

he wont be laughing mate. He loves a few people down there and hes sad hes not there that i do know. another thing i know is this SFD guy is just a moron. SE assembled most of this squad? did your leading scorer Play today Grimes? if so i make that 3 TUTTE good player and Lucas not sure? the rest are hills or Colemans get a grip SFD. You dont even put up fair points. Ask the players who they love and who they dont.Twitter tells you all you need to know
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:00 - Apr 7 with 2975 viewslovecity

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:56 - Apr 7 by lovecity

he wont be laughing mate. He loves a few people down there and hes sad hes not there that i do know. another thing i know is this SFD guy is just a moron. SE assembled most of this squad? did your leading scorer Play today Grimes? if so i make that 3 TUTTE good player and Lucas not sure? the rest are hills or Colemans get a grip SFD. You dont even put up fair points. Ask the players who they love and who they dont.Twitter tells you all you need to know

Just checked the squad is stacked with hill players and more coleman than eyres and this sfd clown says eyre assembled most of this squad??? sfd is a bury fan he must be
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:09 - Apr 7 with 2949 viewsColDale

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:00 - Apr 7 by lovecity

Just checked the squad is stacked with hill players and more coleman than eyres and this sfd clown says eyre assembled most of this squad??? sfd is a bury fan he must be

Based on the past couple of months, I thought Eyre had returned to Eastlands.

Your support for Eyre is admirable but misguided and viewed through blue tinted specs. The poor fella tried his best but the decision to appoint him has destroyed five years of progress at this club. Those of us who went home and away watching Dale under Eyre are under no illusions.
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:11 - Apr 7 with 2942 viewsmario

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:00 - Apr 7 by lovecity

how many players did eyre bring in who are now not at dale any more? trottman, bunn, benaili how ever its spelt and the rest?

the problem with loans is that the majority of them dont really care about the team just them selves e.g eccleston who was another brought in by eyre

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:12 - Apr 7 with 2933 viewslovecity

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:09 - Apr 7 by ColDale

Based on the past couple of months, I thought Eyre had returned to Eastlands.

Your support for Eyre is admirable but misguided and viewed through blue tinted specs. The poor fella tried his best but the decision to appoint him has destroyed five years of progress at this club. Those of us who went home and away watching Dale under Eyre are under no illusions.

and what was it like under the winless beech and what is it like under the away winless and won a couple at home coleman?
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:16 - Apr 7 with 2919 viewsColDale

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:12 - Apr 7 by lovecity

and what was it like under the winless beech and what is it like under the away winless and won a couple at home coleman?

We've been able to defend for a start.
Login to get fewer ads

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:18 - Apr 7 with 2912 viewsroccydaleian

Far better to watch football. Steve Eyre was a fookin disaster. End of. Now fook of Lovecity and take your medication.
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:19 - Apr 7 with 2905 viewsSuddenLad

Better to watch, more solid at the back.

Kean, Bunn, (despite the hype) Barnes-Homer, Balkestein, Trotman, (despite the hype) Benali, Eccleston, and others simply weren't good enough at League One and were found out. If Eyre had known League One properly, he would never have signed them to come to Spotland.

Being good at youth level is a different ball game entirely. The supporters are the ones bearing the brunt of those decisions now.

Sadly, we lost too many points before the decision was made to change things.

Thereafter, the legacy has lived on with a shambolic, unbalanced squad that never recovered from the trauma of July to December 2011.

Probably the most damaging 6 months in the history of Rochdale AFC.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:19 - Apr 7 with 2905 viewsSFD

Oi gobsh1te bother to read what I put again if you can in your 3 pints induced state, it was a question as I couldnt be arsed to actually gather the information. Errrrr was woeful you didnt have to witness the dross week in week out and it hasnt got any better under JC but at least he appears to care. Errrrr talked his way into the position and his lack of knowledge was badly exposed, the members of staff who I talk to insist he was out of his depth and clearly not able to manage men.
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:23 - Apr 7 with 2886 viewsClivert

Where is Barnes-Homer playing his trade these days since Luton released him??

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if he was a struggling pub footballer now.
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:27 - Apr 7 with 2869 views442Dale

Where are we looking on twitter? Did Joey Barton say something nice and poetic?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:29 - Apr 7 with 2860 viewsSuddenLad

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:23 - Apr 7 by Clivert

Where is Barnes-Homer playing his trade these days since Luton released him??

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if he was a struggling pub footballer now.

He's in Sweden somewhere after an unsuccessful spell at Nuneaton.

To think he was 'Player of the Month' for us earlier in the season. Jeez, it makes you want to weep.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:29 - Apr 7 with 2855 viewslovecity

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:16 - Apr 7 by ColDale

youve defended a bit better in certain games (not today could have been 8) coz your new manager (who i like) haset up with a back six with two holding midfield players . Course you are stiffer but derrrrrrrrrrrrr you know longer play any football hardly score or create chances and still get smashed. as said previous SE at this rate is gonna have less games than beech and coleman put together.Hewill have played better won more and played less. That in itself stands up for itself.If coleman has took the play out of your team and the flair of adams off your wing but loses more games what is there to compare or applaud. For me SE and Coleman get stick but your letting Beech and Dunphy off very lightly or do they need to leave first before you wade in
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:32 - Apr 7 with 2850 viewsClivert

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:29 - Apr 7 by SuddenLad

He's in Sweden somewhere after an unsuccessful spell at Nuneaton.

To think he was 'Player of the Month' for us earlier in the season. Jeez, it makes you want to weep.

Player of the month??? I missed that! When was it, last June???
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:34 - Apr 7 with 2842 viewsSFD

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:16 - Apr 7 by ColDale

Our defending over the last 5 games has been as bad as when Errrrr was in charge Col to be fair.
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:36 - Apr 7 with 2834 viewsClivert

Whats Pim Balkenstein doing these days??? Last I heard he was scoring own goals in league 2.
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:40 - Apr 7 with 2827 viewsSalwaDale

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:29 - Apr 7 by lovecity

youve defended a bit better in certain games (not today could have been 8) coz your new manager (who i like) haset up with a back six with two holding midfield players . Course you are stiffer but derrrrrrrrrrrrr you know longer play any football hardly score or create chances and still get smashed. as said previous SE at this rate is gonna have less games than beech and coleman put together.Hewill have played better won more and played less. That in itself stands up for itself.If coleman has took the play out of your team and the flair of adams off your wing but loses more games what is there to compare or applaud. For me SE and Coleman get stick but your letting Beech and Dunphy off very lightly or do they need to leave first before you wade in

Eyre picked up some points as he inherited the nucleus of a squad who had heart and battle and didn't know when they were beaten. He managed to knock that spirit out of them, undoing all the good work of the last few years.

TBBT

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:44 - Apr 7 with 2813 viewsClivert

Whats that Benali chap doing since he left us???
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:45 - Apr 7 with 2808 viewsSFD

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 20:56 - Apr 7 by lovecity

Bit touchy arent we tonight, nohing to do with your shite bunch of flops blowing the title and despite spending ridiculous sums still being the second best team in Manchester.
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:49 - Apr 7 with 2801 viewsClivert

Is Roland Bergkamp anywhere near the starting XI at Brighton yet??
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:52 - Apr 7 with 2795 viewslovecity

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:44 - Apr 7 by Clivert

Whats that Benali chap doing since he left us???

he is a good player lost in the system with ushich is another joke and was playinf for no cost for yourselves and SE wanted him as a squad player for this season for you hoping he would learn life around senior players and be a good free transfer for you next season. Nice idea that cost you nothing but seems SE 's vision for long term development didnt help him keep his job or get you points
STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:58 - Apr 7 with 2779 views442Dale

Even though we've probably all seen City far more than others have watched Dale this season, you wouldn't catch anyone pulling the massive club to bits in posts on their messageboard. 

Instead I'll do it here. 

They've only got one full back who can actually defend (Zabaleta), Kolarov did once make a tackle as well as take free kicks presumably?

If they can't play the first choice partnership at centre half (that really is Joleon Lescott people) they're reduced to playing the Balkesteinesque Savic. 

Barry, De Jong, Milner, Pollock, Lomas, McNab. Pick any two of the above, pass the ball sideways. 

Johnson. He looks dead happy to be there and criticised by his boss all the time. Criticised for being the only proper winger at the Etihad since SWP decided to relocate to Loftus Road, Hobbiton.

Yaya Toure. He's back to wandering down more cul de sacs than a postman, but we all know it's that he had to go and play for his country. How selfish. 

David Silva. Did he get a bottle of Anonymous for Christmas?

Aguero. Best striker ever. Sometimes. Or as good as Suarez at least. Must have scored at least 30 this season, no need to check. Must have. 

Dzeko. After 26 goals in his first 5 games, it's been an effortless transition into resembling a lamppost. An unlit one. Obviously. 

Balotelli. Popular with his colleagues, effort in every game, no trouble whatsoever and the consummate pro. I've yet to actually see him run. Does he? 

Tevez. Hate him. 

Sorry, love him. 

Or hate him. 

Welcome to Manchester. 

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:59 - Apr 7 with 2773 viewsroccydaleian

STEVE EYRE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on 21:52 - Apr 7 by lovecity

he is a good player lost in the system with ushich is another joke and was playinf for no cost for yourselves and SE wanted him as a squad player for this season for you hoping he would learn life around senior players and be a good free transfer for you next season. Nice idea that cost you nothing but seems SE 's vision for long term development didnt help him keep his job or get you points

Does anyone know where Alan Turing is buried, so i can dig him up to decipher this bollocks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024