Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
buckets 18:08 - Jan 6 with 1988 viewsmacaroo

Not only are they our feeder club it seems like they are copying our friendly's now . They are playing over in Gib.
buckets on 10:50 - Jan 7 with 1697 viewsPDIDDY

was there in oct, nice n cheap, gutted not to be goin over, around 30 lads i go games with have gone on fri-mon, over 100 altogether i hear, similar to your away following at hartlepool, (reel em in)

Gissa job

buckets on 14:24 - Jan 7 with 1573 viewssweetcorn

buckets on 10:50 - Jan 7 by PDIDDY

was there in oct, nice n cheap, gutted not to be goin over, around 30 lads i go games with have gone on fri-mon, over 100 altogether i hear, similar to your away following at hartlepool, (reel em in)

Probably shocked at seeing an aeroplane for the first time in their lives, after never leaving greater manchester, never mind england.

Talk about Brits abroad, hope they've taken they're factor 100 for their milky whites.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

buckets on 18:54 - Jan 8 with 1442 viewsPDIDDY

buckets on 14:24 - Jan 7 by sweetcorn

Probably shocked at seeing an aeroplane for the first time in their lives, after never leaving greater manchester, never mind england.

Talk about Brits abroad, hope they've taken they're factor 100 for their milky whites.

kinell,dale the world travellers. its 17 degrees according to the lads over there not much sun screen needed, our ressies, brannagan and futch n the likes enjoying a run out i hear 1-1, hows the new messiah beech gettin on with his team of dads army loanees?? talking of planes, pia selling plenty of 1 way tickets to deeplish i hear

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024