Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player 13:15 - Jul 26 with 2042 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62679/

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 14:25 - Jul 26 with 1895 viewssaints__fan__73

Can we get him to clean the undersides of the stadium roof before he goes? They're looking a bit grubby.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 14:31 - Jul 26 with 1889 views1ASIN12

As he’s handed in a request am I right in thinking he waves any kind bonus from us?

Like I have said previously, we are not flushed with offers for him and unlikely to get anywhere near our valuation. I’d say cut our losses and take the £5 million.

What’s the alternative send him out on loan, pay some of his wages then flog him for less then £5 million next summer?
Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 16:14 - Jul 26 with 1745 viewssaintmark1976

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 14:25 - Jul 26 by saints__fan__73

Can we get him to clean the undersides of the stadium roof before he goes? They're looking a bit grubby.

A little harsh saints fan 73.

I’ve some sympathy for the man.

If my memory serves me correctly we signed him when the Wales idiot Jones was in charge on the basis that he wanted to change our playing style to lump ball. Arguably, Tall Paul would have been ideally suited in this regard. Jones was sacked and the rest is history.

Personally I wish Tall Paul well in finding a club more suited to his abilities.

Poll: Should Russell Martin be sacked after saying he won’t compromise?

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 16:19 - Jul 26 with 1733 views1teeminants

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 16:14 - Jul 26 by saintmark1976

If my memory serves me correctly we signed him when the Wales idiot Jones was in charge on the basis that he wanted to change our playing style to lump ball. Arguably, Tall Paul would have been ideally suited in this regard. Jones was sacked and the rest is history.

Personally I wish Tall Paul well in finding a club more suited to his abilities.

Sell him and KWP to get funds for more purchases. KWP has done brilliantly for us but I think he wants a new start . Our new Japanese right back looks a very good buy.

NO BRAINER
[Post edited 26 Jul 17:33]

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 16:57 - Jul 26 with 1681 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 16:14 - Jul 26 by saintmark1976

He has made a fortune out of Southampton FC with wages and a signing on fee.
So no sympathy from me.
He just wasn’t good enough. Like the majority we bought in that window.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 17:12 - Jul 26 with 1655 viewssaintmark1976

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 16:57 - Jul 26 by saintwizzler

He has made a fortune out of Southampton FC with wages and a signing on fee.
So no sympathy from me.
He just wasn’t good enough. Like the majority we bought in that window.

He was offered a job opportunity and took it saintwizzler and it didn’t work out. Have you never done the same ?

Totally agree with your last sentence however. Dark days for us all at that time.

Poll: Should Russell Martin be sacked after saying he won’t compromise?

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 20:00 - Jul 26 with 1525 viewsTripleNiemi

Free Onuachu, SET HIM FREE

#WagesForOxorIngs

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 20:10 - Jul 26 with 1505 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 17:12 - Jul 26 by saintmark1976

He was offered a job opportunity and took it saintwizzler and it didn’t work out. Have you never done the same ?

Totally agree with your last sentence however. Dark days for us all at that time.

Unfortunately in football you continue to get paid even if you’re not up to the standard required for the job.

They don’t get the sack.
He’s done very well out of Southampton Football Club.

Login to get fewer ads

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 21:33 - Jul 26 with 1394 viewsgrumpy

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 20:10 - Jul 26 by saintwizzler

Unfortunately in football you continue to get paid even if you’re not up to the standard required for the job.

They don’t get the sack.
He’s done very well out of Southampton Football Club.

'He’s done very well out of Southampton Football Club'
Really! He may well have been paid well and you cant blame him for that.
I don't think we enhanced his career much.
He was given 11 games and to my recollection most from the bench.
Played under 2 of the worst managers Saints have ever had,who hardly played to his strengths.
I'm not saying he would have been an answer to our strike force,we will never know.
But to keep saying how poor he was is ridiculous,then watch us go and spend millions on a striker who has spent most of his time injured.

Just wish the guy well and sorry it hasn't worked out.
Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 21:55 - Jul 26 with 1369 viewsdirk_doone

The Turks don't want him:

Trabzonspor boss comments on Wout Weghorst interest
Often, managers aren't keen to name specific individuals when talking about transfer targets, but Avci wasn't shy about naming Weghorst as a potential option and namechecked Southampton loanee Paul Onuachu as the type of signing he was keen to avoid.

He told Isci Haber (via Turkish Football) "We did not get enough of Onuachu last season."

"
[Post edited 26 Jul 21:57]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:04 - Jul 26 with 1336 viewsgrumpy

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 21:55 - Jul 26 by dirk_doone

The Turks don't want him:

Trabzonspor boss comments on Wout Weghorst interest
Often, managers aren't keen to name specific individuals when talking about transfer targets, but Avci wasn't shy about naming Weghorst as a potential option and namechecked Southampton loanee Paul Onuachu as the type of signing he was keen to avoid.

He told Isci Haber (via Turkish Football) "We did not get enough of Onuachu last season."

"
[Post edited 26 Jul 21:57]

So 15 goals plus assists in 21 games wasn't enough?
Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:06 - Jul 26 with 1330 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 21:33 - Jul 26 by grumpy

'He’s done very well out of Southampton Football Club'
Really! He may well have been paid well and you cant blame him for that.
I don't think we enhanced his career much.
He was given 11 games and to my recollection most from the bench.
Played under 2 of the worst managers Saints have ever had,who hardly played to his strengths.
I'm not saying he would have been an answer to our strike force,we will never know.
But to keep saying how poor he was is ridiculous,then watch us go and spend millions on a striker who has spent most of his time injured.

Just wish the guy well and sorry it hasn't worked out.

He’s that good there’s a massive queue of clubs trying to buy him.
Come on.
He just isn’t good enough. Not his fault.
The fault lies with whoever bought him!

The sooner we get him off the payroll the better.

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:10 - Jul 26 with 1308 viewsgrumpy

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:06 - Jul 26 by saintwizzler

He’s that good there’s a massive queue of clubs trying to buy him.
Come on.
He just isn’t good enough. Not his fault.
The fault lies with whoever bought him!

The sooner we get him off the payroll the better.

As I said 'I don't think we enhanced his career much'
Hes desperate to get off our payroll,cant blame him.
Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:43 - Jul 26 with 1238 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:10 - Jul 26 by grumpy

I wish he’d of enhanced our club.
Instead buying crap in that January window sealed our relegation.

Get him gone to that tinpot league.

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:59 - Jul 26 with 1206 viewshedgeend61

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:10 - Jul 26 by grumpy

Enhanced? you can't polish a turd.

We wasted 20m euros on probably the worst forward ever to wear our shirt and gave him 11 run outs he didn't deserve in a league where he was so far out of his depth it was embarrassing, he still looked out of his depth against 4th Div Gillingham.

Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge would know he's a million miles away from ever being a PL player.

Trouble is you lack even an ounce, like the goon at SFC who signed him.
Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 23:12 - Jul 26 with 1173 viewsgrumpy

Southampton Receive Formal Transfer Request In Writing From Player on 22:59 - Jul 26 by hedgeend61

Enhanced? you can't polish a turd.

We wasted 20m euros on probably the worst forward ever to wear our shirt and gave him 11 run outs he didn't deserve in a league where he was so far out of his depth it was embarrassing, he still looked out of his depth against 4th Div Gillingham.

Anyone with an ounce of football knowledge would know he's a million miles away from ever being a PL player.

Trouble is you lack even an ounce, like the goon at SFC who signed him.

Your opinions don’t mean an ounce to me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024