Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trialist at macc 22:16 - Jul 23 with 4257 viewswozzrafc

Any ideas who trialist C was at macc tonight. Left winger. He looked class in his 15 min spell.

Also trialist B the keeper look good
Trialist at macc on 22:26 - Jul 23 with 4190 viewsborodale

Tolu Lapado. Been on trail at Grimsby. Ex Charlton. Info via X.
Trialist at macc on 22:27 - Jul 23 with 4176 viewsleedsdale

Twitter seems to think it was Dylan Fage, formerly of Macc and Oldham.
Trialist at macc on 23:13 - Jul 23 with 3995 viewsNorthernDale

I hope it is not Fage, when he was at Oldham, he was poor.

Are we playing a 3-5-2 system this season. with 1 CD and 2 FB's consisting the defence.

I see Corey Edwards is getting more game time, which is promising.
Trialist at macc on 23:16 - Jul 23 with 3986 views442Dale

Really hope there’s something from McNulty to follow on the OS tonight/tomorrow because the lack of information on the squad, how we are lining up and playing has been very disappointing after the first two friendlies.

This isn’t a dig at the manager btw, more that the club should be doing much more to give fans an insight into how pre-season is progressing so far. We’re all guessing at formations and where new players are/can play. It’s not difficult.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trialist at macc on 23:48 - Jul 23 with 3876 viewswozzrafc

Ladapo was trialist a.
[Post edited 23 Jul 23:49]
Trialist at macc on 06:09 - Jul 24 with 3674 viewsNewbury_Dale

Assume Bailey, Mann and Dunlop haven't signed ? No sign of any of them again.
Trialist at macc on 06:48 - Jul 24 with 3631 viewsNorthernDale

Did somebody post, that they had spoken to McNulty at Warrington and he said they had signed.
Trialist at macc on 07:09 - Jul 24 with 3597 viewsNewbury_Dale

Trialist at macc on 06:48 - Jul 24 by NorthernDale

Did somebody post, that they had spoken to McNulty at Warrington and he said they had signed.

Announce it then ?
Login to get fewer ads

Trialist at macc on 08:00 - Jul 24 with 3512 viewsDrigdale

Trialist at macc on 07:09 - Jul 24 by Newbury_Dale

Announce it then ?

Wonder why we had a trialist goalkeeper. Has something happened to the keeper from Wrexham?
Trialist at macc on 08:25 - Jul 24 with 3441 viewsseasidedale

I spoke to Jim, he said that they signed, I got the impression that they can’t sign until a certain date (birthday?) as he said Luke was later, I could be wrong about the date. Jim did say about the youth team er that he asked his coaches who deserved to be at Warrington, not nesassaly the best,
Trialist at macc on 08:26 - Jul 24 with 3438 viewsseasidedale

Think Fage played at Fleetwood as they kept shout the name Dylan so I presume it was him
Trialist at macc on 10:06 - Jul 24 with 3216 viewsBainesy15

Trialist at macc on 08:00 - Jul 24 by Drigdale

Wonder why we had a trialist goalkeeper. Has something happened to the keeper from Wrexham?

When Jim talked about Brad Kelly signing, he mentioned that he would support and push the "goalkeeping team". That to me sounded like he wanted a couple of senior goalkeepers, so he's obviously still looking (unless his goalkeeping team consists of first choice plus coach).

Plus, as seen with Moulden, if you can have your own keeper on the books, it's better than solely relying on a loanee.
[Post edited 24 Jul 10:07]
Trialist at macc on 13:07 - Jul 24 with 2862 viewsspringfieldparka

Trialist at macc on 23:16 - Jul 23 by 442Dale

Really hope there’s something from McNulty to follow on the OS tonight/tomorrow because the lack of information on the squad, how we are lining up and playing has been very disappointing after the first two friendlies.

This isn’t a dig at the manager btw, more that the club should be doing much more to give fans an insight into how pre-season is progressing so far. We’re all guessing at formations and where new players are/can play. It’s not difficult.

I fully agree with those sentiments .

Other sites seem to hav regular pictures of pre-season training , regular interviews , and news flashes . Our OS appears to have something of an omerta on footballing mattters .
Trialist at macc on 13:08 - Jul 24 with 2859 viewsspringfieldparka

Trialist at macc on 23:13 - Jul 23 by NorthernDale

I hope it is not Fage, when he was at Oldham, he was poor.

Are we playing a 3-5-2 system this season. with 1 CD and 2 FB's consisting the defence.

I see Corey Edwards is getting more game time, which is promising.

Isaac Burgess too .
Trialist at macc on 11:12 - Jul 25 with 1245 viewsscarrow

Trialist at macc on 06:09 - Jul 24 by Newbury_Dale

Assume Bailey, Mann and Dunlop haven't signed ? No sign of any of them again.

Dunlop was an unused sub at Macc

Poll: Final position

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024