Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton 12:25 - Aug 9 with 1869 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60590/west-ham-united-ag

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 12:33 - Aug 9 with 1811 viewsIanSouthstander

Surely you mean could NOT turn down.
West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 12:56 - Aug 9 with 1745 viewsFlamingbankers

The end of an era and a little sad to see him go but I think we can rebuild a stronger midfield and team if the management manage to get their collective act together. Guess Charles will play in centre mid on Saturday. We it could also be a bit dicey before we sort it out though. Hold onto your hats.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 12:57]
West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 12:59 - Aug 9 with 1727 viewsKent_Oscillator

So much for all this 'we won't be bullied and will only sell on our terms' rhetoric... That didnt last long....
Still, JWP has been an excellent servant to the club and I wish him the very best.
West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 15:26 - Aug 9 with 1481 viewsHollywood56

West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 12:33 - Aug 9 by IanSouthstander

Surely you mean could NOT turn down.

They turned it down last month.
West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 15:42 - Aug 9 with 1448 viewsPatfromPoole

West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 15:26 - Aug 9 by Hollywood56

They turned it down last month.

I think they have now offered to pay a larger proportion of the fee up front.

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

West Ham United Agree Deal With Southampton on 20:28 - Aug 9 with 1291 viewsSouthSeaSaint

He's not gone!!

Still shown as a Saints player on the club website.

£30m is a low figure in today's market but the club should save £5m a year on his wages if the rumour is true that his contract did not include a relegation clause.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024