Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend 09:55 - Jan 30 with 10109 viewsDaleVisconti236

Disgrace and makes you wonder how many more are lurking in English football
Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 07:40 - Jan 31 with 2175 views1907

That statement from her father is truly bizarre.

I mean, if that was my daughter in the clip he was forcing himself on I’d be wanting blood. I certainly wouldn’t be going on about how long he’s been a part of their family. Weird.
Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 15:58 - Jan 31 with 1813 viewsnordenblue

Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 07:40 - Jan 31 by 1907

That statement from her father is truly bizarre.

I mean, if that was my daughter in the clip he was forcing himself on I’d be wanting blood. I certainly wouldn’t be going on about how long he’s been a part of their family. Weird.

You have to wonder if some money has swapped hands perhaps....
Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 21:21 - Jan 31 with 1549 viewsExtra_Nan

I find it weird and bizarre, and frankly deeply cynical in the extreme in your case Norden Blue, to make moral conjecture on the father's doorstep reaction to the press in horrendous personal circumstances for his daughter for your own amusement or some such on a Rochdale football forum only says something about you.

Mason Greenwood will get what's coming to him, and the evidence looks properly damning. Having a go at her father - "money changing hands" . Give over you sad plank.
Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 21:33 - Jan 31 with 1487 viewsnordenblue

Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 21:21 - Jan 31 by Extra_Nan

I find it weird and bizarre, and frankly deeply cynical in the extreme in your case Norden Blue, to make moral conjecture on the father's doorstep reaction to the press in horrendous personal circumstances for his daughter for your own amusement or some such on a Rochdale football forum only says something about you.

Mason Greenwood will get what's coming to him, and the evidence looks properly damning. Having a go at her father - "money changing hands" . Give over you sad plank.

Where have I said its "amusing" have a read further up the posts regarding my own views before spouting your own overreactioned shite.

Nothing cynical about it, not sure it would be the first time a professional sportsman with ridiculous wealth pays someone off to drop charges, and it certainly wouldn't be the last either.

Great put down with the word plank fair play, though I might teach it my 3 year old, he'd love that one
Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 21:38 - Jan 31 with 1468 viewsExtra_Nan

Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 21:33 - Jan 31 by nordenblue

Where have I said its "amusing" have a read further up the posts regarding my own views before spouting your own overreactioned shite.

Nothing cynical about it, not sure it would be the first time a professional sportsman with ridiculous wealth pays someone off to drop charges, and it certainly wouldn't be the last either.

Great put down with the word plank fair play, though I might teach it my 3 year old, he'd love that one

You're an idiot Norden.
Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 09:36 - Feb 1 with 1256 viewsnordenblue

Mason Greenwood accused of threatening and abusing girlfriend on 21:38 - Jan 31 by Extra_Nan

You're an idiot Norden.

Plank,idiot....stop it you'll have me in tears.

Try adding something remotely topical rather than just some shite primary school level insults, play the ball not the man
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024