Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale set to sign Conor Shaughnessy from Leeds 10:00 - Feb 1 with 5291 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/54095/rochdale-set-to-sign-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Rochdale set to sign Conor Shaughnessy from Leeds on 19:36 - Feb 1 with 681 viewstony_roch975

Rochdale set to sign Conor Shaughnessy from Leeds on 18:00 - Feb 1 by TVOS1907

I'm not sure why you think I said they were!

Point is, when we signed them, they were in their mid-20s with very little FL experience behind them.

It was just a few random examples.

perhaps cos you wrote "Like Newby, Beesley, Holt, Murray and a lot of others before him?" with no distinction, but I didn't claim you intended to make that inference - you're certainly more defensive than Dale at the moment.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Rochdale set to sign Conor Shaughnessy from Leeds on 20:01 - Feb 1 with 575 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale set to sign Conor Shaughnessy from Leeds on 19:36 - Feb 1 by tony_roch975

perhaps cos you wrote "Like Newby, Beesley, Holt, Murray and a lot of others before him?" with no distinction, but I didn't claim you intended to make that inference - you're certainly more defensive than Dale at the moment.

It's not being defensive; it's elucidating something that apparently wasn't clear enough in the first place.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 20:37]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Rochdale set to sign Conor Shaughnessy from Leeds on 20:35 - Feb 1 with 484 viewstony_roch975

Rochdale set to sign Conor Shaughnessy from Leeds on 20:01 - Feb 1 by TVOS1907

It's not being defensive; it's elucidating something that apparently wasn't clear enough in the first place.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 20:37]

no it was totally clear in the first & second place, there you go again, let it go professor

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024