Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
(If we get Tottenham) Should we give them Pearl St and we have Wilbutts Lane? 14:46 - Feb 7 with 3689 viewsdingdangblue

Discuss? The only problem I see would be groups of season ticket holders who sit together in the Pearl St being split up - or all having to get their tickets at the same time.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

(If we get Tottenham) Should we give them Pearl St and we have Wilbutts Lane? on 02:35 - Feb 8 with 677 viewsSandyman

(If we get Tottenham) Should we give them Pearl St and we have Wilbutts Lane? on 01:04 - Feb 8 by Trotter

Spurs fan here.
Really looking forward to marking another ground off the list.
You can be guaranteed that if we are given 3.5k tickets we would fill it (and still that would not be enough to fill demand from our season ticket holders, let alone our non ST members). Spurs fans in general love the FA Cup (Personally would rather win it than finish say 4th in league)

Going to Turin, back on Wednesday, up to Manchester on Saturday for an evening of drunken debauchery. That will be plan of a lot of us.

Here's to a good enjoyable match.
Congratulations on getting this far, hope the money you have made from Cup Run sets you up.
Would expect us to put out slightly better side than we did tonight or at Newport in first game as we won't have a midweek game following the cup match.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 1:06]

Hello Trotter and welcome aboard. One of my best mates is a Spurs fan darn saarf so I get the script of him

Biggest game we've had at San Spotty for many a year and looking forward to your visit (and the financial consequences thereof) with relish.

We've done a few good cup wins here recently (Leeds and Forest) but to get a "big fish" like Spurs is what we've waited for.

At times I despair about the ridiculous amount of money in the Premiership which never filters down to the lower and non-leagues, the wages, the transfer fees, it's insane. We're likely to pot over half a million quid out of this cup run. 10 days wages to a Prem player. Who gets wages like that in the real world? Blimey.

Ah well, you'll find us sociable, welcoming and friendly. We might be considered in the shadow of two of the biggest and richest clubs in the world (yes, the Mancs, even bigger and richer than Spurs and that other North London club ;-) ) but with our own identity, loyalty & humour.

Accept the truth that bury are a crapbag of bucket shaking begging overspending parasites who's fans smell of wee and you're one of us.

Plenty of pub etc info on here if you ask nicely. See you on the 18th.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024