Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early resolution for the new year... 16:31 - Dec 23 with 5792 viewsD_Alien

Not from me, but as a wish for all Dale fans...

Please, in respect for what the club are trying to achieve as set out by Chris Dunphy in his Xmas message, can we all refrain from the rancid response to:

"Rochdale's a shit hole" with "We already know"

It goes right against how people should now being looking at the club, as part of the town. I know most don't join in, but it'd be great if those who do are shouted down - it's not funny (it might've been first time) it's not clever, it's just rubbishing ourselves and any intended irony has long since been lost

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Early resolution for the new year... on 21:19 - Dec 24 with 1127 viewsmingthemerciless

The town has definitely seen better days, but a " shithole " ? I'm not having that. The work done recently to improve the centre has made a difference. I was in that new wine bar in the " Butts " last night. What a great little bar it is. Plus the pies and peas are to die for. We just need a few more places like it.
Early resolution for the new year... on 18:04 - Dec 26 with 886 viewsRAFC1907

HOW ABOUT

IT'S BETTER THAN ROME
ITS' BETTER THAN ROOOOMMMMEEEE,
ROCHDALE'S A GREAT TOWN
AND BETTER THAN ROME

Poll: Bottomley...

Early resolution for the new year... on 18:57 - Dec 26 with 825 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Not a whisper of the "shi*thole Song" in the Sandy today.......but

Just love the "Is there a fire drill?" song on 84 mins as Hendo fires in No3 and the Spirites trudge off in droves!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024