Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilly interview 14:50 - Mar 24 with 2091 viewsdingdangblue

Superb again!

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/keith-hill-weve-got-nine-games-rema
[Post edited 24 Mar 2016 14:51]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hilly interview on 15:37 - Mar 24 with 2012 viewsCamdenDale

Aye - all good. Not sure I'd be up for the audio 20 min experience mind, in fact, there's no question about that.
Hilly interview on 15:55 - Mar 24 with 1967 viewsChaffRAFC

Just listened to the 20 minute interview. Love listening to Hill, 5 minutes or 20 minutes, I like listening to him as opposed to reading it. Basic points:

* Great week in that we beat Bury and Oldham and secured the ground

* Wanted a couple to go out on loan but they wouldn't leave. Wanted one more in but didn't materialize as players won't join to just be squad players.

* Lund out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury, RNL out for a couple of weeks with a hip injury and Calvin back in training next week.

* Keen to play down talk of the playoffs. Job of staying up is done and it's a great achievement and the players can go and play without pressure.

* Clubs who are run right financially should be rewarded financially and teams that continually do it the wrong way should be docked points. Likened it to family life where you should be going out maxing credit cards to live your life.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Hilly interview on 16:36 - Mar 24 with 1874 viewsCamdenDale

Hilly interview on 15:55 - Mar 24 by ChaffRAFC

Just listened to the 20 minute interview. Love listening to Hill, 5 minutes or 20 minutes, I like listening to him as opposed to reading it. Basic points:

* Great week in that we beat Bury and Oldham and secured the ground

* Wanted a couple to go out on loan but they wouldn't leave. Wanted one more in but didn't materialize as players won't join to just be squad players.

* Lund out for a couple of weeks with a hamstring injury, RNL out for a couple of weeks with a hip injury and Calvin back in training next week.

* Keen to play down talk of the playoffs. Job of staying up is done and it's a great achievement and the players can go and play without pressure.

* Clubs who are run right financially should be rewarded financially and teams that continually do it the wrong way should be docked points. Likened it to family life where you should be going out maxing credit cards to live your life.

Thanks for summarising Chaff. Hope Lund out no longer than a fortnight...
Hilly interview on 21:43 - Mar 24 with 1602 viewsShun

I wonder who he wanted to go out on loan? I would've thought RNL, but obviously not with his injury. Perhaps Tanser and a few of the other youth graduates.
Hilly interview on 22:05 - Mar 24 with 1549 viewsisitme

Hilly interview on 21:43 - Mar 24 by Shun

I wonder who he wanted to go out on loan? I would've thought RNL, but obviously not with his injury. Perhaps Tanser and a few of the other youth graduates.

Tom Kennedy?
Hilly interview on 22:26 - Mar 24 with 1508 viewsstuartcryer

Hilly interview on 22:05 - Mar 24 by isitme

Tom Kennedy?

Who's the boss here he should make sure they out on loan if not out on ear. They either do what there employers tell them or f off

wardle blue

Hilly interview on 01:13 - Mar 25 with 1384 viewspioneer

Hilly interview on 22:26 - Mar 24 by stuartcryer

Who's the boss here he should make sure they out on loan if not out on ear. They either do what there employers tell them or f off

Thy all hae contracts and they are all members of the PFA. If Hill or anyone elase try things that go beyond the terms of their contract I think we know what would happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024