Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct 08:28 - Sep 30 with 9195 viewsupthedale89

serious he didnt find a blue shirt once last night i was sat in the mainstand on his wing and he gave ball away everytime.

so with last night and millwall were only 4 games away from joe putting in a decent game.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 11:05 - Oct 1 with 2589 viewsAtThePeake

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:10 - Sep 30 by sweetcorn

Sorry i forgot a few good performances makes you ronaldo pt.3, we'll not mention the stinkers last season.

Calvin is playing excellently, however if a chance to win us the game is falling to someone, he'd be towards to back of my queue.

Bunney has been terrible for rochdale on a consistant basis, what does he actually offer when he's on? Hes not a goalscorer, hes not a target man, hes not a nippy winger who can beat a man, as that rarely happens and he's as one footed as an amputee.. He's not the grade for the level we are currently performing too.

'Calvin is playing excellently.'

Precisely that. Calvin is enjoying some good form. Bunney has enjoyed 2 or 3 stand-alone games rather than a patch of genuine solid form and he's played for us a season more than Calvin has.

Tangled up in blue.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 15:16 - Oct 2 with 2378 viewsShun

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 09:39 - Oct 1 by Nafelad

That's incredible sign language (especially as he's French), if you can so accurately work out what he was trying to say.

It's a gift.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:31 - Oct 3 with 2254 viewssweetcorn

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 23:28 - Sep 30 by D_Alien

"Calvin is playing excellently, however if a chance to win us the game is falling to someone, he'd be towards to back of my queue."

Bit ironic that, given that he put away at least two memorable last-minute winners last season - Bradford away & Port Vale home. Who would you put further up the queue? Hendo (missed pen at Fleetwood)?

Bump.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:34 - Oct 3 with 2245 views442Dale

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:31 - Oct 3 by sweetcorn

Bump.

Aye, he missed one today. Should have scored.

He'll continue to get crucial goals and put in good displays. Nobody should expect him to be prolific.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:40 - Oct 3 with 2213 viewssweetcorn

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:34 - Oct 3 by 442Dale

Aye, he missed one today. Should have scored.

He'll continue to get crucial goals and put in good displays. Nobody should expect him to be prolific.

Put that wasnt my point, I said when push comes to shove, i dont want a crucial chance falling to calvin. He's backed it further with that miss today.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:42 - Oct 3 with 2205 viewsD_Alien

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:31 - Oct 3 by sweetcorn

Bump.

That's just about the weakest Bump ever on this messageboard

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:42 - Oct 3 with 2204 viewsscooby

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:40 - Oct 3 by sweetcorn

Put that wasnt my point, I said when push comes to shove, i dont want a crucial chance falling to calvin. He's backed it further with that miss today.

yes, but his holding play is making goals and that is more use to us!! i dont care about him scoring, his control and feed is what we need.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:48 - Oct 3 with 2181 viewssweetcorn

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:42 - Oct 3 by scooby

yes, but his holding play is making goals and that is more use to us!! i dont care about him scoring, his control and feed is what we need.

You don't about a striker scoring. Oh okay.

Login to get fewer ads

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:51 - Oct 3 with 2175 viewsJimmyRustler

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 23:28 - Sep 30 by D_Alien

"Calvin is playing excellently, however if a chance to win us the game is falling to someone, he'd be towards to back of my queue."

Bit ironic that, given that he put away at least two memorable last-minute winners last season - Bradford away & Port Vale home. Who would you put further up the queue? Hendo (missed pen at Fleetwood)?

Mr Blobby, Paul Walker's corpse and Rolf Harris in his admittedly fragile state would be above Calvin in the pecking order when it comes to putting away chances. Michael J Fox has more composure.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:53 - Oct 3 with 2167 viewsdalestats

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:51 - Oct 3 by JimmyRustler

Mr Blobby, Paul Walker's corpse and Rolf Harris in his admittedly fragile state would be above Calvin in the pecking order when it comes to putting away chances. Michael J Fox has more composure.

D1ckhead

Poll: Remain in the eu

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:54 - Oct 3 with 2160 viewsBobbyjoe

Top value as always, Jimmy; supremely tasteless!
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:03 - Oct 3 with 2138 viewsscooby

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 17:48 - Oct 3 by sweetcorn

You don't about a striker scoring. Oh okay.

not when the majority of goals are coming from around the team a la last season. We're not losing due to no out and out striker., and when we win, its not due to an out and out striker. we're losing due to defensive play being poor and weak midfield play.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:08 - Oct 3 with 2120 viewsD_Alien

So he didn't score those last-minute winners I referred to?

I'd put his miss today somewhere in the category of slightly more composed than your knee jerk.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:12 - Oct 3 with 2092 viewsJimmyRustler

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:08 - Oct 3 by D_Alien

So he didn't score those last-minute winners I referred to?

I'd put his miss today somewhere in the category of slightly more composed than your knee jerk.

Not arsed.

My point still stands. He is NOT the player you want in a 1 on 1 situation.

If you go on the NASA website you can track Calvin's ball. It's just passed the Milky Way apparently.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:16 - Oct 3 with 2077 viewsD_Alien

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:12 - Oct 3 by JimmyRustler

Not arsed.

If you go on the NASA website you can track Calvin's ball. It's just passed the Milky Way apparently.

I'd say you're incredibly arsed - more so than Rolf Harris. At least he can console himself with a career in entertainment, whilst you're practising amateur astronomy.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:25 - Oct 3 with 1803 viewsJimmyRustler

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:16 - Oct 3 by D_Alien

I'd say you're incredibly arsed - more so than Rolf Harris. At least he can console himself with a career in entertainment, whilst you're practising amateur astronomy.

More deflections than Bradford had today.

Be a man and face up to your fears.

It's OK to be wrong. No why you're so pissed about getting rumbled.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:32 - Oct 3 with 1769 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Jimmy is right about today's missed sitter........would have put us right back in the game.

But Calvin just did n't want to!
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:39 - Oct 3 with 1748 viewsD_Alien

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:25 - Oct 3 by JimmyRustler

More deflections than Bradford had today.

Be a man and face up to your fears.

It's OK to be wrong. No why you're so pissed about getting rumbled.

JR, that post sums up the term "lack of composure"

Best to stop knee-jerking or your use up all your jerk energy, then where will you be?

Calvin's doing just fine, and despite his miss today, will be ready to rumble in the Dale cause next game.

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:42 - Oct 3 with 1737 viewsJimmyRustler

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:39 - Oct 3 by D_Alien

JR, that post sums up the term "lack of composure"

Best to stop knee-jerking or your use up all your jerk energy, then where will you be?

Calvin's doing just fine, and despite his miss today, will be ready to rumble in the Dale cause next game.

Absolutely nothing to do with knee jerking,

Are you oblivious to the point you made originally?

No one has questioned Calvin's impact or ability. This was an experiment to see if you'd ever fall on your sword.

It's either that you're too proud or too numb to admit that you're wrong. After reading this, I'm starting to think that it's the latter.
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:46 - Oct 3 with 1727 viewsdingdangblue

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:12 - Oct 3 by JimmyRustler

Not arsed.

It wasn't a 1 on 1 chance.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:55 - Oct 3 with 1705 viewsJimmyRustler

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:46 - Oct 3 by dingdangblue

It wasn't a 1 on 1 chance.

Guilt edged, 1 on 1, crucial moment.

Do you want some fries with that pedantic burger?
keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:59 - Oct 3 with 1691 viewsDale23years

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:55 - Oct 3 by JimmyRustler

No point arguing with people on here ,people are dying for Calvin to be the next COG I've got more chance picking the lotto numbers than that happening

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 19:16 - Oct 3 with 1651 viewsdingdangblue

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:55 - Oct 3 by JimmyRustler

To go with your sour grapes. We lost - as we generally do to Bradford at Spotland. I'm over it already. I'm sure we will win a few more this season - with Calvin's help - like he was influential in the wins v Barnsley and Shrewsbury.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 19:19 - Oct 3 with 1636 viewsD_Alien

keith hills verdict on mr bunney is correct on 18:42 - Oct 3 by JimmyRustler

Absolutely nothing to do with knee jerking,

Are you oblivious to the point you made originally?

No one has questioned Calvin's impact or ability. This was an experiment to see if you'd ever fall on your sword.

It's either that you're too proud or too numb to admit that you're wrong. After reading this, I'm starting to think that it's the latter.

Experiment?? Fall on my sword ??? WTF?

I've just had my tea, and come back to find you're jerking yourself into incoherence.

Calvin missed a chance - a good one at that. Get over it.

I'll respect your opinion when you admit to leaving the ground in dismay next time Calvin scores yet another last-minute winner. And that's shoving my original point right into your face.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024