Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 14:21 - Jan 10 with 14549 viewsolympicdale

Team:

Lillis
Rafferty
Eastham
Lancashire
Tanser
Bennett
Dawson
Camps
Hendo
Vincenti
Done

subs: Diba, Andrew, Hery, Rose, Logan, Cannon, Bunney

Good to see Dawson back, from that team looks to be either a 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 formation

Life is a game of fate.

Match thread on 21:56 - Jan 10 with 1727 viewsJimmyRustler

Match thread on 20:14 - Jan 10 by fitzochris

Criticism is fine. But people have taken it beyond that on occasion. My comment was aimed at them.

I'm not going to turn this into a "I've been supporting Dale since X". I'll be honest here and say I've only seen him play five times this season and, on only one of those occasions, has he done anything useful.

However, I reckon today's goal is enough to give the guy a break from some of the abuse he's received. It isn't idiotic to say that and I'll defend that point of view.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 20:42]

Well saying how long you've been supporting Dale isn't really relevant anyway because he's only been at the club since the start of the season hasn't he?

What have people been saying about him? I'm one of his biggest detractors on here and I've been shouted down for it in the past but my criticism is of a footballing nature and nothing else. I haven't seen anything personal aimed towards him or anything pertaining to abuse, just comments solely based on his footballing ability (or lack of).
Match thread on 22:02 - Jan 10 with 1669 viewsfitzochris

Match thread on 21:56 - Jan 10 by JimmyRustler

Well saying how long you've been supporting Dale isn't really relevant anyway because he's only been at the club since the start of the season hasn't he?

What have people been saying about him? I'm one of his biggest detractors on here and I've been shouted down for it in the past but my criticism is of a footballing nature and nothing else. I haven't seen anything personal aimed towards him or anything pertaining to abuse, just comments solely based on his footballing ability (or lack of).

I know. And I didn't say you have, did I? You leapt on my post aimed at the 'haters'? To be honest, there is worse said about Calvin at the matches than on here, but still.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread on 22:13 - Jan 10 with 1639 viewscrazyhorse

Nice little interview on Dale Player, Calvin comes across as a nice lad and interviews well. He Echo's Keith's Hill mantra about the team spirit etc..

Hopefully he'll enjoy his day. Maybe cap it of with a few beers and a browsing the forum reading some long awaited plaudits. It might go some way to spur him on for the rest of the season.
Match thread on 00:00 - Jan 11 with 1454 viewszxcvbnm

28 appearances 3 goals - but using TVOS data he's played 712 mins and scored 3 which actually works out a goal roughly every 4 complete games which isn't a bad strike rate.

I'd prefer to have Andrew than Donnelly every time.

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Match thread on 02:18 - Jan 11 with 1355 viewstazzydjr

Thank You Calvin for yesterday meant lot beating the Amber and Claret Yorkshire people

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Match thread on 10:36 - Jan 11 with 1207 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread on 15:18 - Jan 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

Pheeeeew!

Were you not at the game in Yorkshire, Yorkshire_Dale?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread on 12:09 - Jan 11 with 1105 viewsaleanddale

Hendo blasts a pen off the bar

Hendo chips / dinks one onto the bar!!

How about something in between!!

Credit where it's due a huge presence of mind to duck under the ball as he could not have touched it again. Good finish by PV too.

Calvin right place right time - not goal of the month contender but it ended up in the back of the net.

If we can get 18 more points as quickly as possible then we could have a really interesting finale to the season!! Up the Dale.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024