Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F'eck off Harry 15:28 - Apr 28 with 6455 viewsRangersDave

Sorry guys,
but I really didn't feel this way until the final whistle and the camera's went onto H.R. who while shaking hands with the oppo manager etc was SMILING!!!

He can do one as far as i'm concerned now. smiling? you dolt, you've just been relegated! that's nothing to smile about!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F'eck off Harry on 16:29 - Apr 28 with 854 viewsbaz_qpr

F'eck off Harry on 16:18 - Apr 28 by Ranger78

I don't want my views to come across as if Hughes is a hero because he created one hell of a mess, this season he was awful. ( still kept us up last year though)

However, I simply do not but that any team is Relegated in October.. no way! If HR is anywhere near as good as most people think, he could have and should have kept us up.

Remy and Townswend have been excellent other than that, I've seen nothing that tells me HR is a top manager and certainaly not a motivator of players??

I desperately want a manager to be here for the long term but I'm sure it won't be him anyway. As soon as he gets the sniff of a bigger job, he'll leave by choice anyway
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

No team has ever recovered from the position we were in and survived when Harry took over.

So what you are saying is Harry is a failure because he failed to achieve something that no other manager has ever done
F'eck off Harry on 16:30 - Apr 28 with 849 viewsQPRDave

F'eck off Harry on 15:40 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

When Arry took over we were 6 points adrift with 75 points to play for, we have had a transfer window,spent over £20m and Arry chose the 25 players for the last 1/3 of the season.

We are in a worse position now ( points wise not just relegation ) then when he took over.

As I have been since he came to us I am with the Arry fck off way of thinking.

Mark Hughes 4 points from 15/16 matches
Harry 22 points from 23 or at least before this game finished the comms said we'd taken 21 points from 20
F'eck off Harry on 16:31 - Apr 28 with 846 viewsqprwpg

F'eck off Harry on 16:18 - Apr 28 by Ranger78

I don't want my views to come across as if Hughes is a hero because he created one hell of a mess, this season he was awful. ( still kept us up last year though)

However, I simply do not but that any team is Relegated in October.. no way! If HR is anywhere near as good as most people think, he could have and should have kept us up.

Remy and Townswend have been excellent other than that, I've seen nothing that tells me HR is a top manager and certainaly not a motivator of players??

I desperately want a manager to be here for the long term but I'm sure it won't be him anyway. As soon as he gets the sniff of a bigger job, he'll leave by choice anyway

+1 HR has had the time to save us and should have. But there were games where HR couldn't have done much to stop the players for making all those mistakes. Samba at Fulham being the prime example.

Twitter: @qprwpg

F'eck off Harry on 16:32 - Apr 28 with 843 viewsQPRDave

F'eck off Harry on 16:16 - Apr 28 by JonDoeman

Judge Harry on HIS team next season, a lot of 'hysterical' stuff gets written on these MBs. :((

amen to that
F'eck off Harry on 16:32 - Apr 28 with 834 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 16:29 - Apr 28 by baz_qpr

No team has ever recovered from the position we were in and survived when Harry took over.

So what you are saying is Harry is a failure because he failed to achieve something that no other manager has ever done

there was still 75 points to play for when Arry took over.

where did yo get that 'No team has ever recovered from the position we were in and survived when Harry took over' stat from ?
F'eck off Harry on 16:33 - Apr 28 with 837 viewscheeseydane

Are seriously judging yoiur opinion of a man based on a 2 seond clip of him smiling whilst shaking hands with the opposition manger?

Some call it professionalism, or politeness, or manners to embrace your visitors.

Jeez, if ever im in the dock, i seriously hope you are not in the jury.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

F'eck off Harry on 16:42 - Apr 28 with 819 viewsRangersDave

F'eck off Harry on 16:33 - Apr 28 by cheeseydane

Are seriously judging yoiur opinion of a man based on a 2 seond clip of him smiling whilst shaking hands with the opposition manger?

Some call it professionalism, or politeness, or manners to embrace your visitors.

Jeez, if ever im in the dock, i seriously hope you are not in the jury.

Longer than 2 seconds and with coaches and others too.

Also we were the visitors, not them and we'd just been relegated.

If you get done and I'm on the jury I would expect a degree of humility, not laughing and smiling. You tend to find an attitude like that doesn't go down well with the judge and jury.

I think today and this thread has certainly polarised opinions, but I do wonder sometimes why some ave to lower the tone with abuse for someone they don't agree with?

Harry hasn't done the job he was bought in for, simple.
Hughes set the tone and standard this term, also simple.
Harry has had 2/3 the season to get us up 3 places (not a lot is it?) and failed.

But I guess that's all right with some of you? I can't see it myself.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

F'eck off Harry on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 811 viewsWesty75

F'eck off Harry on 15:44 - Apr 28 by hoopstar67

Oh come off it, he knew it was coming,we all did, it was just a bit of relief, now we can plan for next year, he is hurting inside, unlike boswanka.Get a grip,im not crying, i have resigned for a long time about being relegated,im even going to smile today, doesn't mean im not a fan.

Exactly.
Login to get fewer ads

F'eck off Harry on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 811 viewsessextaxiboy

F'eck off Harry on 16:07 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

You honestly believe Arry is totally blameless and it is all MH fault

Unless you lay some blame on the board for giving Hughes so much time and money then YES totally Hughes .

Use all the smack your head smileys you like ... He squeezed out a massive turd that Redknapp couldnt polish .

The bloke should never work again .
F'eck off Harry on 16:51 - Apr 28 with 793 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 16:46 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

Unless you lay some blame on the board for giving Hughes so much time and money then YES totally Hughes .

Use all the smack your head smileys you like ... He squeezed out a massive turd that Redknapp couldnt polish .

The bloke should never work again .

F'eck off Harry on 16:57 - Apr 28 with 779 viewsMattnme

People on here slagging off Harry need to get a reality check. Yes there was enough points availiable to stay up but lets be realistic. He took over a team with 4 points from 13 games, since his arrival Rangers have averaged around a point a game which over a full season would've probably been enough to stay up. The team has improved which given the fact it is so unbalanced and in many areas lacking committment is a minor miracle.
He inherited the vast majority of this squad so even with the additions he made it was still a big ask. People criticize the fact he spent money in one breath and say what a superstar Remy is in another. In most sport it's about fine lines. Imo in Rangers case toswankas freekick hitting the bar is that fine line. That goes in Rangers go in 2 up at halftime and imo they stay up.
Again imo HR staying represents Rangers best chance of bouncing straight back which I still think is unlikely given that he still has such a huge mess to sort out. He has a decent track record at this level and his wheeler dealing is second to none.
F'eck off Harry on 17:03 - Apr 28 with 770 viewsbaz_qpr

F'eck off Harry on 16:32 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

there was still 75 points to play for when Arry took over.

where did yo get that 'No team has ever recovered from the position we were in and survived when Harry took over' stat from ?

name 1 then, no team has gone so many games without a win, no team had recovered from that position, it was a stat repeated many times in November / December. I'll repeat again we had to put in top 6 form to recover, only Wigan last season has come from as bad a position as we were in January, and that was after we had recovered.

If you ever thought this lot were capable of top 6 form sustained for half a season then frankly your insane
F'eck off Harry on 17:09 - Apr 28 with 752 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 17:03 - Apr 28 by baz_qpr

name 1 then, no team has gone so many games without a win, no team had recovered from that position, it was a stat repeated many times in November / December. I'll repeat again we had to put in top 6 form to recover, only Wigan last season has come from as bad a position as we were in January, and that was after we had recovered.

If you ever thought this lot were capable of top 6 form sustained for half a season then frankly your insane

Why did we have to put in top 6 form ?

We were only 6 points adrift with 75 points still to play for, hardly needed top 6 form.
F'eck off Harry on 17:13 - Apr 28 with 741 viewsdune

F'eck off Harry on 16:29 - Apr 28 by baz_qpr

He gave it his best shot, yes?

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

F'eck off Harry on 17:14 - Apr 28 with 744 viewsQPRDave

F'eck off Harry on 17:09 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

We were only 6 points adrift with 75 points still to play for, hardly needed top 6 form.

and a team that couldn't care less. As you've said yourself MH managed 4 points, this is the man that brought the majority of these players to the club, so if he couldn't motivate them what hope Harry?
But as it goes Harry imo got more out of these same flops than MH did or could have
F'eck off Harry on 17:18 - Apr 28 with 726 viewsessextaxiboy

The squad were completely split , half the team on 10 grand , half on 60 .

How the F*ck do you sort that out .

F'eck off Harry on 17:22 - Apr 28 with 717 viewsJamie

We'd have needed half the points available, the equivalent of 57 points over a season.

57 points this season would put someone 8th.

For a team as spent as we were after the Saints home game to attain that sort of form would've been miraculous.

Redknapp is not blameless by any stretch of the imagination, but the situation he stepped into was a poisoned chalice.
F'eck off Harry on 17:24 - Apr 28 with 710 viewsTGRRRSSS

F'eck off Harry on 17:18 - Apr 28 by essextaxiboy

The squad were completely split , half the team on 10 grand , half on 60 .

How the F*ck do you sort that out .

Think this was a serious problem, also last season it was with one or two exceptions turning back to more of the Champs winning players who kept us up, like Derry, Heidar and Kenny etc
F'eck off Harry on 17:27 - Apr 28 with 704 viewsSpiritofGregory

F'eck off Harry on 16:01 - Apr 28 by Ranger78

This post sums it up for me.

Everyone is to blame including HR, his record has been shocking, the performances have been shocking and there has been no improvement in players attitude under him.

He can hold his head high when it comes to the signings, they have been better than Hughes summer buys and well get our money back.

Hughes was awful this year and deserves the criticism but I'm sure people forget he kept us up last year with less games and money and the players fought for every tackle until the last second of the season.

The whole thing is one big mess but HR should not escape criticism.

How can anyone change the attitudes of the likes of Boswinga, SWP, Hoilett, Granero etc? You can't install character into a person.

Big lesson for the future, if a player has a bad attitude don't sign them. I remember reading something about Shankly in that when he went to watch a player he would ask people what the lad was like when the team had to battle. If the feedback was negative it didn't matter how talented the lad was, Shankly would walk away.
F'eck off Harry on 17:35 - Apr 28 with 677 viewsHollowayRanger

harry has added quality to us remy samba townsend(loan) jenas all decent additions

however he has got very little out of what we already had

now that is a massive worry as we are stuck with most of these come next season

might be harrys failling but might not the next manager fail just as bad trying to lift these idiots

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

F'eck off Harry on 17:40 - Apr 28 with 655 viewsQPR_John

F'eck off Harry on 15:40 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

When Arry took over we were 6 points adrift with 75 points to play for, we have had a transfer window,spent over £20m and Arry chose the 25 players for the last 1/3 of the season.

We are in a worse position now ( points wise not just relegation ) then when he took over.

As I have been since he came to us I am with the Arry fck off way of thinking.

Of course this is a very easy thing to say because we are in a worse position now, we are relegated we were not then. However if fails dismally to measure the damage Hughes did to this club and to take into account Redknapp's starting position. Success I suppose can be measured simply by points per game, after all the more points per game the more successful. When Redknapp took over we had 0.33333 points per game, after today we have 0.714286 that is a percentage increase of 114.29, the next best is Aston villa with 33.33%. By any measure that was a good attempt.
F'eck off Harry on 17:44 - Apr 28 with 641 viewsTGRRRSSS

I agree with you John, I think many on here are totally misunderstanding or refusing (due to arry hatred) just how much of a mess Hughes truly made of it, Coupled with media bandwagon slagging us off for months now, in fact bvefore we ever even got into the PL in the first fecking place.

Not saying Harry is messiah but my view is to not win a single game by November is a very serious damning indictement which nobody in the media (I wonder why) seems interested in focussing on. Likewise with many of our fans and fans of others like Soton etc who have their own agenda.
F'eck off Harry on 17:49 - Apr 28 with 631 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 17:40 - Apr 28 by QPR_John

Of course this is a very easy thing to say because we are in a worse position now, we are relegated we were not then. However if fails dismally to measure the damage Hughes did to this club and to take into account Redknapp's starting position. Success I suppose can be measured simply by points per game, after all the more points per game the more successful. When Redknapp took over we had 0.33333 points per game, after today we have 0.714286 that is a percentage increase of 114.29, the next best is Aston villa with 33.33%. By any measure that was a good attempt.

lost to stoke
drew to Wigan x2
lost to Newcastle
lost to Villa
drew with Villa
drew with Reading

Thats 4 out of 18 points against relegation teams ( thats equal to a 28 point swing ).Theres another interesting stat John.
F'eck off Harry on 17:51 - Apr 28 with 628 viewsQPR_John

F'eck off Harry on 17:49 - Apr 28 by QPR1882

lost to stoke
drew to Wigan x2
lost to Newcastle
lost to Villa
drew with Villa
drew with Reading

Thats 4 out of 18 points against relegation teams ( thats equal to a 28 point swing ).Theres another interesting stat John.

The difference being your stats are selective mine are not.
F'eck off Harry on 17:57 - Apr 28 with 616 viewsQPR1882

F'eck off Harry on 17:51 - Apr 28 by QPR_John

The difference being your stats are selective mine are not.

My stats are sadly the reason we will be playing Championship football next year and not Premier football.

As they say in golf ' drive for show,putt for dough' it's fine beating the Chelseas of this world but you need to win the 6 pointers to stay up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024