Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This made me heave.... 09:52 - Apr 23 with 12049 viewsBucks_Ranger

This made me heave.... on 10:19 - Apr 23 with 6825 viewsHollowayRanger

whos the pedo?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

This made me heave.... on 10:22 - Apr 23 with 6802 viewsBucks_Ranger

This made me heave.... on 10:19 - Apr 23 by HollowayRanger

whos the pedo?

Our very own Julio Cesar !
This made me heave.... on 10:23 - Apr 23 with 6801 viewsJonDoeman

Don't give a FcK , he ain't QPR.

It Is What It Is !!

This made me heave.... on 10:33 - Apr 23 with 6767 viewsHollowayRanger

This made me heave.... on 10:22 - Apr 23 by Bucks_Ranger

damm he's got long arms then

how come he doesnt save everything!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

This made me heave.... on 10:57 - Apr 23 with 6725 viewsmakaveli1882

This made me heave.... on 10:22 - Apr 23 by Bucks_Ranger

Alright Paul it's Smithy, where did you get that pic from ?

i hope its an old pic
This made me heave.... on 11:53 - Apr 23 with 6612 viewsQPunkR

Disgusting

QPR - "shit but local"

This made me heave.... on 12:22 - Apr 23 with 6566 viewsJuzzie

Could they not cram in any more product placement?

This made me heave.... on 12:41 - Apr 23 with 6516 viewsHAYESBOY

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2313442/Julio-Cesar-Chelsea-sh

Oh dear.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Login to get fewer ads

This made me heave.... on 13:09 - Apr 23 with 6456 viewsNorthernr

CLUB STATEMENT

The club is aware of an image of Julio Cesar circulating on social networking feeds today (Tuesday 23rd April).

The image, which appeared on an instagram account, has since been deleted. The club will be dealing with this issue internally.
This made me heave.... on 13:13 - Apr 23 with 6437 viewsDieByYourSide

I'm sure you're a nice guy and all that Julio, but you've been bang average for us, you cost a lot of money and you willingly pose for a picture in a f*cking Chelsea shirt. Don't let the door hit you on the way out..

Poll: And it's hi ho

This made me heave.... on 13:18 - Apr 23 with 6410 viewssmegma

Even weirder is a 26 year old having a birthday party with a cake and all.......
This made me heave.... on 13:21 - Apr 23 with 6398 viewsA40Bosh

This made me heave.... on 13:09 - Apr 23 by Northernr

CLUB STATEMENT

The club is aware of an image of Julio Cesar circulating on social networking feeds today (Tuesday 23rd April).

The image, which appeared on an instagram account, has since been deleted. The club will be dealing with this issue internally.

Ok, you got me

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

This made me heave.... on 13:24 - Apr 23 with 6382 viewsKonk

Luiz seems like a right fu cking t wat.

So, questions:

(1) Is Cesar meant to be dressed up as Luiz? If so, is that really the best he could do on the barnet front? Shocking effort.

(2) If he's not meant to be Luiz, does that mean he knocks about in full kit wan ker mode in his spare time?

(3) If it's fancy dress, then who the fuc k is Luiz meant to be? Michael Jackson? Sgt Pepper era Beatle?

This picture doesn't reflect well on anyone involved or Brazil as a nation. Also, kids drinking out of cans - what's wrong with a glass? At least give them a straw, you low rent sh it party host cun t, Luiz.

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

This made me heave.... on 13:32 - Apr 23 with 6353 viewssmegma

This made me heave.... on 13:24 - Apr 23 by Konk

Luiz seems like a right fu cking t wat.

So, questions:

(1) Is Cesar meant to be dressed up as Luiz? If so, is that really the best he could do on the barnet front? Shocking effort.

(2) If he's not meant to be Luiz, does that mean he knocks about in full kit wan ker mode in his spare time?

(3) If it's fancy dress, then who the fuc k is Luiz meant to be? Michael Jackson? Sgt Pepper era Beatle?

This picture doesn't reflect well on anyone involved or Brazil as a nation. Also, kids drinking out of cans - what's wrong with a glass? At least give them a straw, you low rent sh it party host cun t, Luiz.

Maybe its his press photocall for his new club as hes surrounded by clowns.
This made me heave.... on 13:35 - Apr 23 with 6348 viewsQPR_ARG

If it was a matter of dressing up like David Luiz, they (the family as I'm sure this was his wife's idea) could have EASILY dressed up in Brazil national team shirts.

I'm not saying Julio is not at fault by blaming his wife. He should know better.

I'm sick to my stomach after seeing that. Not because this is a man posing with a rival team's shirt, but because it adds an element to one notion modern-days players keep trying to disregard: that they care f-all about the club they play for and their fans.

We knew he was off. Now we're going to have to take a reduce price to sell him because other clubs know his position has been made impossible to maintain at the club (even if we wanted to keep him).

Appalling stuff.
This made me heave.... on 13:43 - Apr 23 with 6302 viewsNorthernr

Well it just further emphasises that we've brought in a load of players to the club this season who care little for it, have made no effort to integrate themselves into it and are basically here for money alone and sod what happens to QPR or even in fact what the results are on the pitch. Cesar had an outstanding couple of months in the winter when he had a the sniff of getting his Brazilian place back but was mediocre before that and has been poor recently.

It's easy to look back at the good old days when such things happen but even in our pretty bad recent times we had people like Ramage, Faurlin and Delaney arriving at QPR talking about what a great club it was, what a great move it was for them and then really making an effort to get into the spirit of the club and interacting with the support. That feeling grew when the likes of Mackie, Derry, Kenny and Hill turned up and it's now almost completely disappeared.

When Ainsworth was on the podcast recently he was talking about QPR almost as I would, third generation season ticket holder. Clearly loved the place, thought it was a great club, loved being here.

It's the idea that playing for QPR is a privilege that we need to get back into the squad. Playing in that stadium, for those fans, in the shirt that Bowles, Marsh, Ferdinand, Currie, McDonald, Ainsworth, Furlong etc all wore is a fcking privilege. Show it respect, understand its ways, run through walls for it — it doesn't take much to become a hero in W12. Sick to the back teeth of these arsholes treating QPR as a top up for their pension pot. Cesar, and several others, can kindly fck off.
This made me heave.... on 13:48 - Apr 23 with 6275 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

This made me heave.... on 13:51 - Apr 23 with 6255 viewsLeedsR

This made me heave.... on 13:43 - Apr 23 by Northernr

Well it just further emphasises that we've brought in a load of players to the club this season who care little for it, have made no effort to integrate themselves into it and are basically here for money alone and sod what happens to QPR or even in fact what the results are on the pitch. Cesar had an outstanding couple of months in the winter when he had a the sniff of getting his Brazilian place back but was mediocre before that and has been poor recently.

It's easy to look back at the good old days when such things happen but even in our pretty bad recent times we had people like Ramage, Faurlin and Delaney arriving at QPR talking about what a great club it was, what a great move it was for them and then really making an effort to get into the spirit of the club and interacting with the support. That feeling grew when the likes of Mackie, Derry, Kenny and Hill turned up and it's now almost completely disappeared.

When Ainsworth was on the podcast recently he was talking about QPR almost as I would, third generation season ticket holder. Clearly loved the place, thought it was a great club, loved being here.

It's the idea that playing for QPR is a privilege that we need to get back into the squad. Playing in that stadium, for those fans, in the shirt that Bowles, Marsh, Ferdinand, Currie, McDonald, Ainsworth, Furlong etc all wore is a fcking privilege. Show it respect, understand its ways, run through walls for it — it doesn't take much to become a hero in W12. Sick to the back teeth of these arsholes treating QPR as a top up for their pension pot. Cesar, and several others, can kindly fck off.

I bl**dy loved Rambo! He would ALWAYS acknowledge the supporters. I remember one of a number of 0:2 non-descript defeats away to Doncaster Rovers, where he was one of a handful that came over to the away end to acknowledge the support and give his shirt to a young kid. Limited in ability, but always did a job and always gave 100%. Gutted when his injury happened when it did.

Can't really see many of the current shower doing that in the Prem, let alone at Donny away next season.
This made me heave.... on 14:22 - Apr 23 with 6162 viewseastside_r

This made me heave.... on 13:18 - Apr 23 by smegma

Even weirder is a 26 year old having a birthday party with a cake and all.......

C******: A club full of wrong'uns, always has been always will be. If Cesar wants to be part of that, I'll be more than happy to take a few million for him.
This made me heave.... on 14:38 - Apr 23 with 6094 views18StoneOfHoop

That has really put the celery and the cherry on top of this season of sh it.

Easily the most nauseating photograph's I 've ever had the terrible misfortune to peruse.

He's got to go.
I don't give a monkey's where,but he's gotta go now.
Tout-de-suite sort it out Harry & Tony.
In The Name of Daphne,God & St.Jim G's brown envelopes.. Cesar Foo Koff NOW!

Very forcefully put posts by Northernr and Seb Argentina amongst others.
100% agree with all that they write.

(Pretty sanguine about Green at second tier level anyway.)

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

This made me heave.... on 14:39 - Apr 23 with 6092 viewsNorthernr

This made me heave.... on 13:51 - Apr 23 by LeedsR

I bl**dy loved Rambo! He would ALWAYS acknowledge the supporters. I remember one of a number of 0:2 non-descript defeats away to Doncaster Rovers, where he was one of a handful that came over to the away end to acknowledge the support and give his shirt to a young kid. Limited in ability, but always did a job and always gave 100%. Gutted when his injury happened when it did.

Can't really see many of the current shower doing that in the Prem, let alone at Donny away next season.

Ramage was neither a very good footballer, nor a QPR fan. But he was a football supporter, and he understood how lucky he was to be a footballer, and he always showed our club and fans tremendous respect during his time here and always seemed to make an effort with us, without ever hiding his support of Newcastle. Result - he got cut a lot more slack than many of his performances really should have allowed.

Treat QPR with respect and the fans will give you all the time and support you want.
This made me heave.... on 14:50 - Apr 23 with 6005 viewsBucks_Ranger

Marsh - although funny another wrong-un...

Cesar wears chelsea shirt for a laugh while ex cfc player been wearing QPR shirt for a laugh all season!!

This made me heave.... on 15:22 - Apr 23 with 5920 viewsHollowayRanger

im still waiting for someone to tell me who the pedo is grabbing the young girl!!!!

Listen to the band play!

This made me heave.... on 15:24 - Apr 23 with 5908 viewsimustbemad

Clive is spot on. The sooner Cesar leaves along with the rest of the rabble the better.

I would love for Redknapp to drop Cesar and the others that will not feature next season for the last 4 games even if these players will remain at the club.

Time to move on and quickly
This made me heave.... on 15:44 - Apr 23 with 5847 viewsQPRDave

Never rated Cesar anyway piece of sh*T
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024