Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lampard 08:07 - Dec 15 with 4385 viewsVUVU

What are people's thoughts on Lampard possibly joining??? Could all be classics paper talk (Redknapp being his uncle etc...)
Could he do a job for us?

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Lampard on 08:17 - Dec 15 with 3468 viewsklr

Nope, no chance of this.
Lampard on 08:33 - Dec 15 with 3430 viewsRuislipHoop

Lampard on 08:17 - Dec 15 by klr

Nope, no chance of this.

He wont come to us,he has to be surrounded by galacticos.Shame, if he did come to us it would show just how good he is or NOT !!!
Lampard on 08:36 - Dec 15 with 3422 viewsgjc104

Lampard on 08:33 - Dec 15 by RuislipHoop

He wont come to us,he has to be surrounded by galacticos.Shame, if he did come to us it would show just how good he is or NOT !!!

Not sure we would see the best of him if he came to us. Certainly wouldnt be scoring his usual 20 goals a season thats for sure!
Lampard on 08:41 - Dec 15 with 3415 viewsRuislipHoop

Lampard on 08:36 - Dec 15 by gjc104

Not sure we would see the best of him if he came to us. Certainly wouldnt be scoring his usual 20 goals a season thats for sure!

He wouldnt get to take the penalties,that would cut his goal tally bt 2/3rds
Lampard on 08:46 - Dec 15 with 3396 viewsexiled_dictator

34 years old
paper talks about a 2.5 year deal
currently earns £130k a week
what will you offer him?

surely, he should go to usa, australia or china for 5 years, earn a huge wadge of wonga and then become a telly commentator or analyst.
it would be great to have a committed hard working player on our books, but it just doesn't look like it can happen to me.
the only thing i can see that makes sense is his uncle currently manages our club - period.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Lampard on 08:50 - Dec 15 with 3392 viewsNorthernr

I'm going to start deleting threads like this.
Lampard on 10:51 - Dec 15 with 3232 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Even if he did come for some stupid reason i wouldnt him . We have enough nidfielders and since its looking increasingly likely that were going down there is no point in buying another mercenary on £70k a week

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Lampard on 10:59 - Dec 15 with 3217 viewsklr

He will go to MLS.
Login to get fewer ads

Lampard on 11:00 - Dec 15 with 3212 viewsStanisgod

I've heard Messi's unsettled

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Lampard on 11:36 - Dec 15 with 3171 viewsTacticalR

Could add to the Dream Team of ex-Chelsea players such as SWP and Bosingwa.

Air hostess clique

Lampard on 11:41 - Dec 15 with 3162 viewsVUVU

Lampard on 08:50 - Dec 15 by Northernr

I'm going to start deleting threads like this.

Why???

Bond: "Not until I see Kananga!" Kananga: "Rightttt... (Starts pulling face off)"

Lampard on 12:06 - Dec 15 with 3126 viewsQPRDave

Lampard on 11:41 - Dec 15 by VUVU

Why???

Isn't this the road we are down now ? signing older players who you have to question why they joined QPR, other than for the dosh
Lampard on 13:05 - Dec 15 with 3065 viewsINFIRMARY

Lampard on 12:06 - Dec 15 by QPRDave

Isn't this the road we are down now ? signing older players who you have to question why they joined QPR, other than for the dosh

DOOMSDAY moment

Poll: F@ck OFF Arry Now

Lampard on 13:47 - Dec 15 with 3023 viewsNov77

http://www.sportsvibe.co.uk/news/football/redknapp-to-swoop-for-lampard-21722/?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Lampard on 14:01 - Dec 15 with 3003 viewsexiled_dictator

Didn't we already but a top player from a top club to be our Captain and lead us to the glory time?
TF made such a song & dance when Park joined talking about expanding our S E Asian presence, replikit sales, ticket sales and generally having a whoopiedoopie time with it. Now, a few months later, with our inspirational leader out with a knee injury that will keep him out of the starting line up for a while, we are looking to yet another player who has already experienced his best days at another club.
Surely, we do not need him.
He was a great player with a great engine able to run from box to box with strength & purpose, scoring many crucial goals along the way. But he was. I think he could still add something to the club, but we need goalscorers & defenders. If we can get him on a really short term contract, say till the end of the season then on a rolling season by season contract, then maybe, maybe. But a straight 2.5 year contract at 34 years old is sheer madness, and I am not sure I believe what is being reported in the press. Sounds just too bubblegum smooshie to be real; Frank comes in to save Uncle's job. Seems very unlikely to me, sorry.
Yet another 'Hitler's Bombers Found on Moon, Along with Double-decker Bus & several US flags'.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Lampard on 16:39 - Dec 15 with 2937 viewsderbyhoop

Any talk along these sort of lines only proves we've learned nothing from the last 18 months.

Let's hope the club management have.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Lampard on 12:57 - Dec 16 with 2891 viewsTGRRRSSS

Reasons why Lampard might come to us
1) maybe less money than elsewhere but still substantial and guranteed Premier League games
2) Won't have to move house lives in Central London area I think
3) kids I assume live nearby they won't be in OZ, USA, or China and doubt will be moving their as I assume they don't live with him
4) Redknapp connection
5) His Girlfriend/wife is famous in this country and has her own career doing whatever it is right now) and I assume also won't wanna go abroad where she won't be known or be interested in.

None of this are reasons we ought to sign him, but all reasons why he could feasibly join us.
To be fair to him, he's still doing it at Chelsea unlike JS Park at United and does work hard as a player and doesn't come across when I've seen him as an arrogant tosser especially.
Lampard on 13:00 - Dec 16 with 2873 viewsfacto

Lampard on 12:57 - Dec 16 by TGRRRSSS

Reasons why Lampard might come to us
1) maybe less money than elsewhere but still substantial and guranteed Premier League games
2) Won't have to move house lives in Central London area I think
3) kids I assume live nearby they won't be in OZ, USA, or China and doubt will be moving their as I assume they don't live with him
4) Redknapp connection
5) His Girlfriend/wife is famous in this country and has her own career doing whatever it is right now) and I assume also won't wanna go abroad where she won't be known or be interested in.

None of this are reasons we ought to sign him, but all reasons why he could feasibly join us.
To be fair to him, he's still doing it at Chelsea unlike JS Park at United and does work hard as a player and doesn't come across when I've seen him as an arrogant tosser especially.

id love to see him play for us for a couple of seasons....better than swp/grannero/diakite/mackie/derry/fraulin by a long shot!
Lampard on 13:03 - Dec 16 with 2858 viewskropotkin41

Lampard on 13:00 - Dec 16 by facto

id love to see him play for us for a couple of seasons....better than swp/grannero/diakite/mackie/derry/fraulin by a long shot!

Yeah, well I wouldn't touch the bloke with a barge pole. For a start he's been in a bath with John Terry!

Can't we possibly just stick with the vast array of midfielders we've got? We don't need Lampard........ and the thought makes me feel sick.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Lampard on 13:05 - Dec 16 with 2851 viewsTacticalR

There's also the question of why, as one of the Golden Shower, he has consistently failed to deliver for England.

Air hostess clique

Lampard on 13:07 - Dec 16 with 2839 viewsWallyRanger

I would never welcome the guy to Rangers if he ever joined and luckily for us he'd never join anyway
Lampard on 13:19 - Dec 16 with 2818 viewsMonahoop

Lampard on 12:06 - Dec 15 by QPRDave

QPR signing old 'has beens' is nothing new. Think of the likes of Currie, Webb, MacKlintock etc. Old but served the team well. Lampard is a good player. Don't think he'll come to R's though.

But there again....!!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Lampard on 13:19 - Dec 16 with 2817 viewssmegma

Lampard on 08:46 - Dec 15 by exiled_dictator

34 years old
paper talks about a 2.5 year deal
currently earns £130k a week
what will you offer him?

surely, he should go to usa, australia or china for 5 years, earn a huge wadge of wonga and then become a telly commentator or analyst.
it would be great to have a committed hard working player on our books, but it just doesn't look like it can happen to me.
the only thing i can see that makes sense is his uncle currently manages our club - period.

The 'paper' also reckoned he was upset at being snubbed for todays final in Japan. So who was that wearing the captains armband at kick off ?
Lampard on 13:22 - Dec 16 with 2800 viewsJamie

Lampard on 13:39 - Dec 16 with 2774 viewsTheBlob

Sunday Times reorter Duncan Castles...
"His (redknapp's)plan for January is to restructure QPR's midfield around Frank Lampard."
And no mention of finding Hitler on the Moon.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024